Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Sports has always been different tho. Fans can and should chant stuff to get under the players skin that’s home court advantage. Only real rules around it is keep kids out of it. Should go without saying but no racist **** either.

edit: watch the video too… rondo escalated this… not just pointing but making a finger gun isn’t the guys face and pulling the “trigger”
    I've seen it. The "gun" and "trigger" (which would actually be the hammer I guess) could be innocent. Putting it in the guys face is no doubt rude.

But still, we don't know what the guy said to get there do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Are you implying a motivation behind a pointed finger? All I saw was a point ... it was in his face, yes, but that's really it.
    https://nypost.com/2021/10/24/lakers...tside-fan/amp/

Looks like Rondo is making a gun gesture at the fan to me..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

I've seen it. The "gun" and "trigger" (which would actually be the hammer I guess) could be innocent. Putting it in the guys face is no doubt rude.

Innocent? Why even engage with the fan? Rondo said the fan didn’t threaten him..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Innocent? Why even engage with the fan? Rondo said the fan didn’t threaten him..
    What did the fan say though? If the fan was a dick and Rondo wanted him gone that's fine with me.

in the video it looks like rondo's walks over close to him and puts his hand was about as far from the guys face as the length of the brim of the guys hat. So imagine yourself wearing a hat and a guy puts his hands in the shape of a gun and doing the hammer/trigger motion about the distance that your brim sticks out.

I'm probably leaning my hand back and swiping at his hand.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 10-25-2021 at 02:19 PM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2021 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    in the video it looks like rondo's walks over close to him and puts his hand was about as far from the guys face as the length of the brim of the guys hat. So imagine yourself wearing a had ant a guy putting his hands in the shape of a gun and doing the hammer/trigger motion about the distance that your brim sticks out.

I'm probably leaning my hand back and swiping at his hand.
    I would have ****, pissed, vomited on myself and ran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Rondo said he didn’t threaten him. If it was something racist we’d have heard about it. So this was a situation of a fan taking ish and Rondo not able to handle it so he wanted him kicked out.

Rondo said he didn’t threaten him. If it was something racist we’d have heard about it. So this was a situation of a fan taking ish and Rondo not able to handle it so he wanted him kicked out.
    Exactly what I thought. The guy probably cut him down and Rondo, instead of coming back with something witty, just got him kicked. What a little punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Exactly what I thought. The guy probably cut him down and Rondo, instead of coming back with something witty, just got him kicked. What a little punk.
    Hard to judge without knowing what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yea and Rondo had a history of being a little punk. If this was someone else I’d potentially give them more leeway but knowing it’s Rondo naw.

Hard to judge without knowing what was said.
    Value point but we also know what wasn’t said which is almost as important. Not a threat and not racist. The dude was prob talking mad ish but who cares that’s part of the it. Remember Reggie choking towards Spike.

Value point but we also know what wasn’t said which is almost as important. Not a threat and not racist. The dude was prob talking mad ish but who cares that’s part of the it. Remember Reggie choking towards Spike.
    Even without threats or racist comments if he was talking about family, or even swearing at kids nearby ... there are a lot of cases where someone should be removed for the enjoyment of everyone else around them that makes sense.

If it was Steph Curry asking security to remove him it would be seen very differently I suspect.

We just don't know why it happened at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not sure how people root for this guy. Amazing player sure but a sulking baby
    Same question here.

There's a need to elevate and overrate him which makes these people even more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Same question here.

There's a need to elevate and overrate him which makes these people even more annoying.
    Be honest, you’d have left him off the 75th Anniversary team wouldn’t you.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    be honest, you’d have left him off the 75th anniversary team wouldn’t you.
    lmao!

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast