Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 425
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Learn to read dude, when did I say LBJ was clearly the best player on the team? I said "to be clear,... " as in to make my position clear I thought LBJ was the best player on the team...that is a far cry from saying he was clearly the best player on the team.
    So, you didnít say that Lebron was the best player on the teamÖ.you wanted your position to be clear that you thought Lebron was the best player on the team but that is a far cry from saying he was the best player on the team. ?????


    You are so full of ****. What does this even mean? So your opinion is trash? You think he was the best but that doesnít mean that he was the best?

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Lol firmly means if you ask me who was the better player, yes it will be debatable, yes it will be close, but it will be LBJ. I said it last year that once LBJ won another title as a superstar he would be better than Kobe in my book. I thought there was a decent shot it would happen this year and I would've gone in the Kobe vs. LBJ thread and acknowledged it, but it didn't happen and even though some might not believe it, I'm not happy that it didn't, but that's how it goes sometimes. I think next year it will happen and you have my word and you can quote me saying this directly: If LBJ wins another title as a superstar, he will be better than Kobe in my book.
    I thought you said if Lebron won another one last year as a superstar or later that heíd be above Kobe and he did. Now, of course youíre going back in it. So full of ****. Such trash posts.

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So, you didnít say that Lebron was the best player on the teamÖ.you wanted your position to be clear that you thought Lebron was the best player on the team but that is a far cry from saying he was the best player on the team. ?????


    You are so full of ****. What does this even mean? So your opinion is trash? You think he was the best but that doesnít mean that he was the best?
    this... bigmovies/ewing/jordansbulls... literally only come out when lebron cant win but when he wins they shut their holes because of bias... at least with ewing and jordan bulls we have our reasons.. ewing hates anything lebron/ben simmons and jordan bulls hates lebron because jordan... bigmoves literally would rather his team lose with lebron because he is a kobe dick rider just so he can say... well kobe would have won. In no universe is kobe better than lebron and hasnt been for a while... that argument is over and done with period... this dude just cant get over it.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I don't doubt that and I think that you are right...if and when he wins another title as a superstar (I think it will probably happen next year barring another injury riddled season by the lakers) I will absolutely put him in the top 3 and right on the heels of Kareem. I will not say it's a tossup at that point, it will be LBJ firmly at #3
    that is the the thing...he doesnt need to win another title... he already blew by kobe years ago and now he has his rings/has most of the records and won rings with 3 different teams that he led while still being the best player on the team and the arguable best player in the world at age 9000... now he will break all records and its literally now only jordan/bron... kobe s top 8-12.... sorry he just is... lebron is 1 or 2. Move one

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I thought you said if Lebron won another one last year as a superstar or later that heíd be above Kobe and he did. Now, of course youíre going back in it. So full of ****. Such trash posts.
    No I absolutely did not say that. Go ahead and find one post where I said that if LBJ won a title last year as a superstar that he would be better than Kobe. Find one. You won't find it because it doesn't exist. I said that if he won one last year he would move up on my list and he has. After last year's win, I said that if he won another title as a superstar I would move him past Kobe. Valade even commented on this saying that it would happen this year and I said I would return when it did. He didn't win one this year, hence he hasn't moved past Kobe on my list. So you are wrong about this. Glad I could clear up how you were wrong. Now we can move on.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So, you didnít say that Lebron was the best player on the teamÖ.you wanted your position to be clear that you thought Lebron was the best player on the team but that is a far cry from saying he was the best player on the team. ?????


    You are so full of ****. What does this even mean? So your opinion is trash? You think he was the best but that doesnít mean that he was the best?
    No one else had trouble understanding the post, but you my friend apparently do. Your inability to follow basic points like this is your problem, not mine. I did not say that he was not the best player on the team last season, I said that he was, but that it was close and debatable because a case could be made for AD. That was really the main point I was making and it's not really a difficult point to understand. It's true of most teams that have more than one superstar. On the nets for example, KD is the best player, but a case can be made for Harden, making it debatable so KD is not the clearly the best player, but he is the best player. On a team like the Bucs, however, Giannis is clearly the best player because there is only one superstar. It's again not really that complex of an idea. Maybe learn to read a little more carefully or something, I don't know what else to tell you dude
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-13-2021 at 09:52 AM.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,342
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this... bigmovies/ewing/jordansbulls... literally only come out when lebron cant win but when he wins they shut their holes because of bias... at least with ewing and jordan bulls we have our reasons.. ewing hates anything lebron/ben simmons and jordan bulls hates lebron because jordan... bigmoves literally would rather his team lose with lebron because he is a kobe dick rider just so he can say... well kobe would have won. In no universe is kobe better than lebron and hasnt been for a while... that argument is over and done with period... this dude just cant get over it.
    This is honestly not cool dude and it is legitimately trolling. I'm on the laker forum rooting for the lakers all year and you know that this is true. Very rarely have any negative things to say about LBJ and usually defend him when others do have negative things to say. There were many saying that the lakers should blow up the team and send LBJ and AD on their way, to which I soundly disagreed with. And as I noted in my previous response to you, I havent said one negative thing about LBJ on this thread and my comments on here mostly had very little to do with LBJ (they were about MJ's first retirement being characterized as quitting and how I thought that was disrespectful given how the actual event was closely tied to his father being murdered) so this idea that I'm here to bash LBJ is false. Ask Blams or IKH if they think I'm rooting against LBJ? Ask the laker fans in the laker forum if they think I'm rooting against the lakers and see what they say. I give LBJ credit throughout the season and often stick up for him so to say I would rather my team lose than LBJ win is absurd. I actually never even rooted against LBJ when he wasn't a laker. Like all non-laker teams and players, I'm entirely neutral as to whether they win or lose, I don't root against the clippers or the Celtics either.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-13-2021 at 10:09 AM.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,342
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    that is the the thing...he doesnt need to win another title... he already blew by kobe years ago and now he has his rings/has most of the records and won rings with 3 different teams that he led while still being the best player on the team and the arguable best player in the world at age 9000... now he will break all records and its literally now only jordan/bron... kobe s top 8-12.... sorry he just is... lebron is 1 or 2. Move one
    Well not everyone agrees with you. I sure don't (and there's many out there who dont either) and no LBJ is not 1. He can win several more titles and he will not be 1. He can solidify himself in the top 2 or 3, but he isn't 1 or 2 lol. Anyhow, there are many who disagree with you, but it doesn't matter because I didn't come on here to talk about where anyone ranks
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-13-2021 at 10:07 AM.

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Well not everyone agrees with you. I sure don't (and there's many out there who dont either) and no LBJ is not 1. He can win several more titles and he will not be 1. He can solidify himself in the top 2 or 3, but he isn't 1 or 2 lol. Anyhow, there are many who disagree with you, but it doesn't matter because I didn't come on here to talk about where anyone ranks
    When you say not everyone agrees with him, you basically mean you dont agree with him. No one else here even has Kobe in the top 5, much less ahead of Lebron. Kobe did not even make 25/5/5 for his career, LBJ is 27/7/7. Lebron has more mvps and final mvps. In no universe is Kobe a better player, except yours.

    The only argument you have is some players have Kobe ranked above Lebron, but that does not amount to ****.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,521

    LeBron James Quits

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this... bigmovies/ewing/jordansbulls... literally only come out when lebron cant win but when he wins they shut their holes because of bias... at least with ewing and jordan bulls we have our reasons.. ewing hates anything lebron/ben simmons and jordan bulls hates lebron because jordan... bigmoves literally would rather his team lose with lebron because he is a kobe dick rider just so he can say... well kobe would have won. In no universe is kobe better than lebron and hasnt been for a while... that argument is over and done with period... this dude just cant get over it.
    Iíve always posted and given LeBron credit when he won/played well. I call out his stans much more often then his play which is a credit to LeBron. The last time a really criticized his play was ages ago when he played for the Heat. Pop gave him any jump shot he wanted for a while and I said he was scared and that a player like Jordan would have taken over 50 shots against that D and might have scored 100 points. Since LeBron returned to Cleveland his play had been great. His playoff play has been all time. Heís still a douche and his entitled power plays when it comes to team building have been bad for the league


    Also itís not my fault Sixers fans canít let go of what they envisioned when they took Ben # 1. He is scoring 14 a night with no one guarding him and shooting 35% from the line these playoffs. He made 30 million this year and will be making 40 before long. I loved Tony Allen but I would have never signed him to a 177 million dollar contract and didnít claim he was something he wasnít. They should have dealt Ben long ago. With the amount of cash they are giving Harris, Joel, and Simmons itís going to be tough to add shot creators to that team. Joel is the best in the league. Itís a shame I donít think he will ever have a real guard to play two man with and to take on some shot creation responsibilities. I still think he wins a chip but itís going to take a dominate run. If it happens Simmons can play an Iggy type role and you can say ďsee defenseĒ while Joel carry his *** to the title

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-13-2021 at 12:03 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    When you say not everyone agrees with him, you basically mean you dont agree with him. No one else here even has Kobe in the top 5, much less ahead of Lebron. Kobe did not even make 25/5/5 for his career, LBJ is 27/7/7. Lebron has more mvps and final mvps. In no universe is Kobe a better player, except yours.

    The only argument you have is some players have Kobe ranked above Lebron, but that does not amount to ****.
    Oh that's certainly not the only argument I have. Like I said, go read the Kobe vs. LBJ thread. I along with many others made numerous arguments there and this isn't what this thread is about so I won't rehash those arguments here. They have been made many times over though so go check out that thread. You will see that there are many on there, not just me, who pick kobe...you will also see that even most of those on there who pick LBJ say it's close and debatable and not unreasonable to pick kobe. So like I said, it's pretty clear that you have a strong bias against Kobe.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-13-2021 at 12:50 PM.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Oh that's certainly not the only argument I have. Like I said, go read the Kobe vs. LBJ thread. I along with many others made numerous arguments there and this isn't what this thread is about so I won't rehash those arguments here. They have been made many times over though so go check out that thread. You will see that there are many on there, not just me, who pick kobe...you will also see that even most of those on there who pick LBJ say it's close and debatable and not unreasonable to pick kobe. So like I said, it's pretty clear that you have a strong bias against Kobe.
    Lebron has better overall career numbers, more finals mvps, more mvps, the only thing Kobe has is 1 more ring, but he was only the best player for 2 of those rings.

    There is no logical argument for Kobe over Lebron other than homerism.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Lebron has better overall career numbers, more finals mvps, more mvps, the only thing Kobe has is 1 more ring, but he was only the best player for 2 of those rings.

    There is no logical argument for Kobe over Lebron other than homerism.
    Bro, like I said, go and read the Kobe vs. LBJ thread. Many arguments have been made there. I frankly don't care to rehash them here because everyone who was a part of that thread knows where everyone else's position is on this matter and why so go and read it. Like I said, I've already made the case for why I pick Kobe and it was made there. That's not what this thread is about and I don't really care to rehash all of those points again.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-13-2021 at 12:59 PM.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Bro, like I said, go and read the Kobe vs. LBJ thread. Many arguments have been made there. I frankly don't care to rehash them here because everyone who was a part of that thread knows where everyone else's position is on this matter and why so go and read it. Like I said, I've already made the case for why I pick Kobe and it was made there. That's not what this thread is about and I don't really care to rehash all of those points again.
    I have read some of it, like i said there is no "LOGICAL" argument. People can talk themselves into anything. the fact is 27/7/7 is better than 25/5/4, 4mvps is better than 1, 4 fmvp is better than 2.

    The only thing you have is Kobe was harder to guard individually. who gives a flying ****.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I have read some of it, like i said there is no "LOGICAL" argument. People can talk themselves into anything. the fact is 27/7/7 is better than 25/5/4, 4mvps is better than 1, 4 fmvp is better than 2.

    The only thing you have is Kobe was harder to guard individually. who gives a flying ****.
    Good, then you've seen that many others disagree with you as well (not just me). The differences in stats has been explained in that thread and the harder to guard thing has a massive impact on the game, which has also been explained...but again, this isn't the place to discuss those things and I don't feel like discussing it. Not sure why it bothers you so much lol...at any rate, it's clear you have an agenda against kobe

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •