Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 425
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You said JUST SO WEíRE CLEAR LBJ WAS THE BEST PLAYER AND CLEAR LEADER LAST YEAR wtf. When youíre CLEAR about something it means itís NOT DEBATABLE. No more tiers, no more .502 to .496 ********. It means THAT YOU WERE CLEAR THAT LBJ WAS THE BEST ****ING PLAYER AND CLEAR ****ING LEADER.


    Iím a doofus? If I knew you werenít going to cry to the mods Iíd tell you what I really think of you after all of your stupid posts, straight up lying, distortion of facts, disingenuous arguments, transparent contradictions, goofyass double talk, outright homerism, and even more stupid posts. We had hundreds of pages and thousands of posts of you constantly posting pure on-the-spectrum drivel or legit lies and Iím not sure youíre mentally capable of differentiating between the two.


    Basically, youíre getting your *** whipped by multiple posters on multiple counts of your terrible points and dumbass misdirections so why donít you **** off back to the Lakers forum because everyone here thinks youíre a **** poster, an awful debater and clear as day dirty-***-****-ing-liar.
    That's not at all what just to be clear means...just to be clear, it's pretty obvious that you struggle with reading comprehension and it's also pretty clear that thinking is not your strong suit. Also wow, just wow

    Why don't you stop responding to my posts. I rarely respond to you unprompted because you rarely have any meaningful content to post. For the millionth time, you are wrong and I've explained why...sorry if you can't comprehend it, I guess it sucks to suck my man

    And no, I'm certainly not going to take offense to a child throwing a tantrum lol

    Learn to read or simply don't respond to my posts. You come in hot every time you respond to me and rarely have any response other than to resort to direct insults. Grow up dude or don't grow up and stop responding to me. I could care less, but just so we're clear, it's you that almost always initiates contact and then you throw a tantrum when you can't follow along with what is honestly a pretty clear and basic argument.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-14-2021 at 02:31 AM.

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,925
    No, I got it. You donít know what tiers are, what just to be clear, I thinkÖ. means and you basically have a hard time keeping your thoughts consistent because they might change the Kobe narrative that youíre desperately clinging on to (youíre one of a dying breed because the others bailed when they realized how asinine it made them look).

    See you next thread where Lebron is made fun of and Kobeís name is mentioned. Thatís literally the only reason youíre here (oh, thatís right. Youíre trying to sell that youíre here because someone said something about Jordan although your first post started crying about Kobe. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 )

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    No, I got it. You donít know what tiers are, what just to be clear, I thinkÖ. means and you basically have a hard time keeping your thoughts consistent because they might change the Kobe narrative that youíre desperately clinging on to (youíre one of a dying breed because the others bailed when they realized how asinine it made them look).

    See you next thread where Lebron is made fun of and Kobeís name is mentioned. Thatís literally the only reason youíre here (oh, thatís right. Youíre trying to sell that youíre here because someone said something about Jordan although your first post started crying about Kobe. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 )
    The few posts I have read of his indicate he has a problem understanding certain words such as "Logical" and "Reasonable"

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    No, I got it. You donít know what tiers are, what just to be clear, I thinkÖ. means and you basically have a hard time keeping your thoughts consistent because they might change the Kobe narrative that youíre desperately clinging on to (youíre one of a dying breed because the others bailed when they realized how asinine it made them look).

    See you next thread where Lebron is made fun of and Kobeís name is mentioned. Thatís literally the only reason youíre here (oh, thatís right. Youíre trying to sell that youíre here because someone said something about Jordan although your first post started crying about Kobe. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 )
    Except I didn't say a single negative thing about LBJ and none of the points that were brought up about LBJ would in anyway change my position, because they were not relevant to my ranking (he could've been the clear best player last year and it wouldn't impact my ranking because I stated long ago that he needed to get that 5th title as a superstar to surpass him)...in other words, literally everything that was brought up was completely irrelevant to the point I was making about MJ (also note that I hardly talked about Kobe either other than to nunnu but that was a completely different conversation. Again, there's no need to respond to me if my posts upset you...go ahead and ignore how another poster for the laker forum explicitly stated that I often defend LBJ. That doesnt fit your narrative though so you'll keep up with these unprompted, nonsense type of attacks.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-14-2021 at 01:42 PM.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    The few posts I have read of his indicate he has a problem understanding certain words such as "Logical" and "Reasonable"
    Oh I understand what they mean just fine, you just disagree. That's different. I keep bringing this up as well, but most on here are on record saying that they think it's not unreasonable to argue for Kobe although they pick LBJ. It's been stated many times by some on here in that Kobe vs. LBJ thread. Do they also not understand what logical and reasonable are? It's interesting how you haven't denied that you have a strong bias against Kobe, which is clear based on what you've already said and so I think this bias is likely coloring your perception of this discussion of where Kobe ranks.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 06-14-2021 at 01:25 PM.

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Except I didn't say a single negative thing about LBJ and none of the points that were brought up about LBJ would in anyway change my position, because they were not relevant to my ranking (he could've been the clear best player last year and it wouldn't impact my ranking because I stated long ago that he needed to get that 5th title as a superstar to surpass him)...in other words, literally everything that was brought up was completely irrelevant to the point I was making about MJ (also note that I hardly talked about Kobe either other than to nunnu but that was a completely different conversation. Again, there's no need to respond to me if my posts upset you...go ahead and ignore how another poster for the laker forum explicitly stated that I often defend LBJ. That doesnt fit your narrative though so you'll keep up with these unprompted, nonsense type of attacks.
    Your posts donít upset me, theyíre actually quite funny. The way you squirm and lie if you have to is actually half lol, half wtf.

    Most people see that Kobe didnít win all 5 as the main guy yet LBJ has to for some reason. I get it if James wins his 5th in a few years when heís a bench guy or injured throughout the playoffs but geez, the guy beats Kobe in almost every metric and never played with turn of the century Shaq. Never had a coach like Phil. He wasted his early years rotting away with Dan Gilbert pinching pennies so tight it led him to an early stroke (youíre not going to get all butthurt and pussyraw about that observation are you?).

    But noÖÖ.LBJ has made the playoffs 15 out of the last 16 years and went to 9 Finals with no one near as good as Prime Shaq or coach as good as Phil yet he has to make sure that he gets 5 as the main guy or at least second (because Kobe won as a second banana but that still counts the same for some reasonÖ..guess itís on the same tier, lol).

    I wonder if Lebron traded in every year he went to the Finals and lost (save for one) for another ring if that would be better. Maybe the year he took Mo Williams as his #2 all the way to the Finals (beating the team that had previously beaten Kobe in the process)? Maybe the year he had Delladova as his second? Maybe the YEARS Durant lost his balls and joined a 73 win team (that had LOST TO JAMES IN THE FINALS)?


    But at the end of the day, your opinion is your opinion and everyone has the right to their own opinion. Being second fiddle and being a nastier defender does not trump the rest of the other guyís accolades, though. But keep believing whatever inane feelings you have to cling on to.

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Oh I understand what they mean just fine, you just disagree. That's different. I keep bringing this up as well, but most on here are on record saying that they think it's not unreasonable to argue for Kobe although they pick LBJ. It's been stated many times by some on here in that Kobe vs. LBJ thread. Do they also not understand what logical and reasonable are? It's interesting how you haven't denied that you have a strong bias against Kobe, which is clear based on what you've already said and so I think this bias is likely coloring your perception of this discussion of where Kobe ranks.
    So super thick with this irony that itís hilarious. Also, you keep saying multiple people agreed with you. I donít remember the exact numbers but it was not that close. And just as you think everyone that disagrees with you is either anti-Kobe or Lebron homers*, Iím pretty sure the Lebron haters and Kobe homers also swing some that way.


    *Most of the people that are either defending Lebron or saying heís better than Kobe are not Cavs/Heat/Lakers fans. In fact, I donít think any of them are. Some people actually <gasp> accept reality and recognize greatness. You do with Jordan even though you said youíre not a Jordan fan. Some do the same thing with Lebron. Crazy, I know, to have an opinion based on stats and facts and not just homerism and feelings.

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Oh I understand what they mean just fine, you just disagree. That's different. I keep bringing this up as well, but most on here are on record saying that they think it's not unreasonable to argue for Kobe although they pick LBJ. It's been stated many times by some on here in that Kobe vs. LBJ thread. Do they also not understand what logical and reasonable are? It's interesting how you haven't denied that you have a strong bias against Kobe, which is clear based on what you've already said and so I think this bias is likely coloring your perception of this discussion of where Kobe ranks.
    Why would I deny that I dislike Kobe? It is the truth, but if he had the the better career I would admit it. I dont particularly care for Lebron either, but you cannot deny who has had the better career.

    While Lebron was dragging trash teams to the finals Kobe was whining.

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Your posts donít upset me, theyíre actually quite funny. The way you squirm and lie if you have to is actually half lol, half wtf.

    Most people see that Kobe didnít win all 5 as the main guy yet LBJ has to for some reason. I get it if James wins his 5th in a few years when heís a bench guy or injured throughout the playoffs but geez, the guy beats Kobe in almost every metric and never played with turn of the century Shaq. Never had a coach like Phil. He wasted his early years rotting away with Dan Gilbert pinching pennies so tight it led him to an early stroke (youíre not going to get all butthurt and pussyraw about that observation are you?).

    But noÖÖ.LBJ has made the playoffs 15 out of the last 16 years and went to 9 Finals with no one near as good as Prime Shaq or coach as good as Phil yet he has to make sure that he gets 5 as the main guy or at least second (because Kobe won as a second banana but that still counts the same for some reasonÖ..guess itís on the same tier, lol).

    I wonder if Lebron traded in every year he went to the Finals and lost (save for one) for another ring if that would be better. Maybe the year he took Mo Williams as his #2 all the way to the Finals (beating the team that had previously beaten Kobe in the process)? Maybe the year he had Delladova as his second? Maybe the YEARS Durant lost his balls and joined a 73 win team (that had LOST TO JAMES IN THE FINALS)?


    But at the end of the day, your opinion is your opinion and everyone has the right to their own opinion. Being second fiddle and being a nastier defender does not trump the rest of the other guyís accolades, though. But keep believing whatever inane feelings you have to cling on to.
    Bro, I didn't come in here to discuss Kobe vs. LBJ. We've had those discussions in the aforementioned thread. You either agree or disagree. I have a counter for everyone of the points you raised and have made them many times over, but there's no need to keep rehashing the same arguments.

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So super thick with this irony that itís hilarious. Also, you keep saying multiple people agreed with you. I donít remember the exact numbers but it was not that close. And just as you think everyone that disagrees with you is either anti-Kobe or Lebron homers*, Iím pretty sure the Lebron haters and Kobe homers also swing some that way.

    *Most of the people that are either defending Lebron or saying heís better than Kobe are not Cavs/Heat/Lakers fans. In fact, I donít think any of them are. Some people actually <gasp> accept reality and recognize greatness. You do with Jordan even though you said youíre not a Jordan fan. Some do the same thing with Lebron. Crazy, I know, to have an opinion based on stats and facts and not just homerism and feelings.
    Actually some of the posters who are responding on here have said it is reasonable to make a case for Kobe though they pick LBJ. It's not as though I said it's unreasonable to pick LBJ, quite the contrary. Many if not most who did pick LBJ in the old thread still said it was reasonably close and that you could make a case for Kobe so it's not as if everyone is saying LBJ by a mile. A lot are saying LBJ but it's not unreasonable to make a case for Kobe.

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Why would I deny that I dislike Kobe? It is the truth, but if he had the the better career I would admit it. I dont particularly care for Lebron either, but you cannot deny who has had the better career.

    While Lebron was dragging trash teams to the finals Kobe was whining.
    All of those points have been thoroughly countered so won't bother doing it here. Also, "don't particularly care for LBJ" doesnt seem to have the same ugliness to it as to your dislike of kobe...it seems more personal with kobe based on how you've described the two

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Actually some of the posters who are responding on here have said it is reasonable to make a case for Kobe though they pick LBJ. It's not as though I said it's unreasonable to pick LBJ, quite the contrary. Many if not most who did pick LBJ in the old thread still said it was reasonably close and that you could make a case for Kobe so it's not as if everyone is saying LBJ by a mile. A lot are saying LBJ but it's not unreasonable to make a case for Kobe.
    If you're convinced of something, there's nobody that can change your mind. When you're talking about great players in the 1 percentile, all of them are reasonably close enough to make an argument for.

    Anyone with 2+ FMVPs, 3+ Championships, and 10+ All-Star selections can have a reasonable argument over anyone else. It's just not going to be a good argument in many cases because it will be chock full of subjectivity rather than objectivity.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,316
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    If you're convinced of something, there's nobody that can change your mind. When you're talking about great players in the 1 percentile, all of them are reasonably close enough to make an argument for.

    Anyone with 2+ FMVPs, 3+ Championships, and 10+ All-Star selections can have a reasonable argument over anyone else. It's just not going to be a good argument in many cases because it will be chock full of subjectivity rather than objectivity.
    Yeah, I don't disagree with any of this. I think therein lies the issue (imo at least), which is that there isnt a particularly great objective measure for determining who is better than who.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    13,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Actually some of the posters who are responding on here have said it is reasonable to make a case for Kobe though they pick LBJ. It's not as though I said it's unreasonable to pick LBJ, quite the contrary. Many if not most who did pick LBJ in the old thread still said it was reasonably close and that you could make a case for Kobe so it's not as if everyone is saying LBJ by a mile. A lot are saying LBJ but it's not unreasonable to make a case for Kobe.
    To be fair most of the posts in the old thread happened before Lebron won his 4th Championship and 4th FMVP. As Lebron keeps playing and keeps reaching milestones and achieving accolades it becomes more and more unreasonable.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    The few posts I have read of his indicate he has a problem understanding certain words such as "Logical" and "Reasonable"
    LOL. I sometimes wonder if people actually knew what some of these posters did for a living, posts like these might actually change. I don't know if BM had a chuckle at this one, but I did.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •