Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 217
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,318
    No. However as many have said, biological males should not be able to compete against females.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,350
    Until we see a growing number of women being able to bring down a college fullback or sack a quarterback during game time, I will continue to say, women and men, as a whole, bodies are too different for them to compete against each other. I feel for the transexual but their sexual orientation doesn't affect their body type. Consider the murders they have experience in their community, under-reported or not at all, we should be worrying more about other transexual issues.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,048
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would love to see these bills require women's sports get anywhere near the amount of funding that men's sports get.
    I don't think laws can force people's entertainment preferences to change. I don't care if you want to make the money equal, that's fine, but the fact is that we are decades in to professional womens sports and the ability to make money there is CONSIDERABLY less.

    Fundamentally the idea that we can force equal results through legislation is a non-starter. We can legislate that women are not allowed to pay more for clothes than men and that there can be no more numerous choices and that women are not allowed to spend more on makeup than men. We can educate and we can hedge but we can't force everyone to have the same ideas and the same taste.

    The ideal of sports is that it truly is egalitarian, but we acknowledge that women's sports and men's sports should be separate where strength/speed are a factor should we do away with that to be more "fair". Even leaving out what medical science can do there are issues. Some people are excluded from sports because of test results, should they be? Should there be an under 6'5" NBA and and over 6'5" NBA? Should we divide sports by race?

    As many a great philosopher has said, it's complicated.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Just read what this guy wrote and throw out all the other responses. This is all you need to do.

    And maybe toss in a third bathroom in public places. Problem solved (until the libs make up the next one.)

    Great post.

    A cogent thought. Cogent thoughts catch many here off guard.
    Or just have all bathrooms (common sinks, no more urinals, just a bunch of stalls) and sports be universal.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,264

    Should transgenders be banned from participating in athletics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Just read what this guy wrote and throw out all the other responses. This is all you need to do.

    And maybe toss in a third bathroom in public places. Problem solved (until the libs make up the next one.)

    Great post.

    A cogent thought. Cogent thoughts catch many here off guard.
    Liberals have never had a problem with bath rooms. I remember you ranting about how dangerous trans people were making it for kids who go to the bathroom. Iím ok with people figuring out how to use the rest room on there own


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-07-2021 at 01:17 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think laws can force people's entertainment preferences to change. I don't care if you want to make the money equal, that's fine, but the fact is that we are decades in to professional womens sports and the ability to make money there is CONSIDERABLY less.

    Fundamentally the idea that we can force equal results through legislation is a non-starter. We can legislate that women are not allowed to pay more for clothes than men and that there can be no more numerous choices and that women are not allowed to spend more on makeup than men. We can educate and we can hedge but we can't force everyone to have the same ideas and the same taste.

    The ideal of sports is that it truly is egalitarian, but we acknowledge that women's sports and men's sports should be separate where strength/speed are a factor should we do away with that to be more "fair". Even leaving out what medical science can do there are issues. Some people are excluded from sports because of test results, should they be? Should there be an under 6'5" NBA and and over 6'5" NBA? Should we divide sports by race?

    As many a great philosopher has said, it's complicated.
    I'm not asking for more people to enjoy it. I'm saying they put more money into the women's sports programs to show how much they really care about them rather than these stupid bills.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Liberals have never had a problem with bath rooms. I remember you ranting about how dangerous trans people were making it for kids who go to the bathroom. Iím ok with people figuring out how to use the rest room.
    You don't remember when transgenders killed more people than covid by using the wrong bathroom?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,344
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm not asking for more people to enjoy it. I'm saying they put more money into the women's sports programs to show how much they really care about them rather than these stupid bills.
    Sports generate the bulk of their own money...men's and women's....putting more into some means taking more from others. Start doing that and you're starting a completely different battleground.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,391
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Sports generate the bulk of their own money...men's and women's....putting more into some means taking more from others. Start doing that and you're starting a completely different battleground.
    If theyíre going to pass these bills, they can put money into them to show their real support for womenís sports.

    As it stands, itís just a hollow political gesture that is designed to rile up their base and lead to more teen suicides. The only real question to me is whether they donít know their actions are leading to the suicides or if they know and donít care.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,344
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If theyíre going to pass these bills, they can put money into them to show their real support for womenís sports.

    As it stands, itís just a hollow political gesture that is designed to rile up their base and lead to more teen suicides. The only real question to me is whether they donít know their actions are leading to the suicides or if they know and donít care.
    It's all pretty black and white in your perfect little world, isn't it...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,264

    Should transgenders be banned from participating in athletics?

    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's all pretty black and white in your perfect little world, isn't it...


    This group needs help. The fact that many on the right seem to only care about making a correction on the one circumstance that might advantage them is gross.
    Last edited by ewing; 06-07-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,391
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's all pretty black and white in your perfect little world, isn't it...
    Well since there is no epidemic of men changing genders to take all the records and glory that these same men attribute to these alleged thieves. But what they are doing is causing an epidemic of suicides amongst a group of people who are particularly susceptible to self harm.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Just read what this guy wrote and throw out all the other responses. This is all you need to do.

    And maybe toss in a third bathroom in public places. Problem solved (until the libs make up the next one.)

    Great post.

    A cogent thought. Cogent thoughts catch many here off guard.
    Yes or no question, slugster:

    Would you consider someone getting their panties in a tizzy over "Blue's Clues" having a LGBTQ themed song a cogent though?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Yes or no question, slugster:

    Would you consider someone getting their panties in a tizzy over "Blue's Clues" having a LGBTQ themed song a cogent though?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Answer to the title of the threadÖÖÖ

    Yes, trannies should be banned from participating in athletics other sports in the gender in which they were born. Seems like a no brainer to me.

    And again (as if this will go anywhere) any cartoon message pertaining to "lifestyles" or political views is unnecessary to show to pre-schoolers.

    Would you accept cartoons for children urging them to speak English, follow Jesus etc. No. and neither would I.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Answer to the title of the threadÖÖÖ

    Yes, trannies should be banned from participating in athletics other sports in the gender in which they were born. Seems like a no brainer to me.

    And again (as if this will go anywhere) any cartoon message pertaining to "lifestyles" or political views is unnecessary to show to pre-schoolers.

    Would you accept cartoons for children urging them to speak English, follow Jesus etc. No. and neither would I.
    Those are things you learn and not inherent traits. Are you suggesting that someone would become homosexual because they saw a gay person on the TV?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •