Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Can someone tell me why people talk about this so much? If you care are there other context where you get worked up about Girl’s HS sports? If so what are they? If not is this issue symbolic of something else? Some kind of slippery slope or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The left is just as obsessed with the culture war too, they just don't want to admit it.
    Nah, they don’t care nearly as much as conservatives at the moment. You guys are legit obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can someone tell me why people talk about this so much? If you care are there other context where you get worked up about Girl’s HS sports? If so what are they? If not is this issue symbolic of something else? Some kind of slippery slope or something?
    Saw an Op Ed from a female athlete that made a good point. Essentially when transgender athletes win awards and accolades other female athletes’ resumes for college do not look as good and are thus less likely to get scholarships and other stuff because instead of colleges seeing state champion or whatever they see 2nd place or 3rd place.

I agree with you, they probably shouldn’t be competing in women’s sports but it is funny seeing all these conservatives who do nothing but **** on the WNBA suddenly get so protective about a transgender playing basketball. They only care about women’s sports because it’s another point in the culture war.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The left is just as obsessed with the culture war too, they just don't want to admit it.
    We’re trying to pass laws to protect people’s right to vote and expand access to health care. We would rather do stuff like that then argue about high school sports.

Should transgenders be banned from participating in athletics?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Saw an Op Ed from a female athlete that made a good point. Essentially when transgender athletes win awards and accolades other female athletes’ resumes for college do not look as good and are thus less likely to get scholarships and other stuff because instead of colleges seeing state champion or whatever they see 2nd place or 3rd place.

I agree with you, they probably shouldn’t be competing in women’s sports but it is funny seeing all these conservatives who do nothing but **** on the WNBA suddenly get so protective about a transgender playing basketball. They only care about women’s sports because it’s another point in the culture war.
    she should stop whining and pull herself up by her bootstraps

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is the point I made.

Remember when trans women were going to rape everyone in the bathroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Remember when trans women were going to rape everyone in the bathroom?
    This is the latest scare tactic. They don’t care how many trans teens they bully into suicide.

what happened to supporting girls, the high school girls that suffer because they are competing against transgender girls with an unfair advantage.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/06/s...ics-air-force/
    Study Says Transgender Women Maintain Athletic Advantage Over Biological Women
    these girls are competing for college/university scholarships.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what happened to supporting girls, the high school girls that suffer because they are competing against transgender girls with an unfair advantage.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/06/s...ics-air-force/

these girls are competing for college/university scholarships.
    You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how recruitment for college sports works

and the stakes of high school athletics
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how recruitment for college sports works

and the stakes of high school athletics
    I would love to see these bills require women's sports get anywhere near the amount of funding that men's sports get.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I do my meteor dance most nights (difficult in a wheelchair). I hope for a huge strike that wipes out all of the current species and look forward to what Gawd does after the dinosaurs and then us.

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I do my meteor dance most nights (difficult in a wheelchair). I hope for a huge strike that wipes out all of the current species and look forward to what Gawd does after the dinosaurs and then us.
    Do you ever wonder if it will involve trans women playing HS volleyball?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    No. If nothing else, give them their own category. Trans females (biological males) should not compete against biological females, however./
    Just read what this guy wrote and throw out all the other responses. This is all you need to do.

And maybe toss in a third bathroom in public places. Problem solved (until the libs make up the next one.)

Great post.

A cogent thought. Cogent thoughts catch many here off guard.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast