Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Should transgenders be banned from participating in athletics?

Curious where everyone stands on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no ban to my knowledge that prevents Trans Men from competing against other men.

If they’ve gone through the proper medical procedures to transition genders, then sure let them compete.

But generally this is item 9999 out of 10000 on my concerns. It places just higher than Dr. Seuss bring censored by the supposed liberal media.

I suppose not. I wish people would focus trans health care and acceptance instead instead of getting riled up about this though

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I suppose not. I wish people would focus trans health care and acceptance instead instead of getting riled up about this though

It will sadly take us more time than the trans folks of today have. Look at gay acceptance. It didn’t become “normal” to accept them until people started knowing more and more gay people in their own lives. Many of the trans folks today are going to be pushed to suicide or some other form of personal harm due to these types of bills and tactics.

No. If nothing else, give them their own category. Trans females (biological males) should not compete against biological females, however./

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If they’ve gone through the proper medical procedures to transition genders, then sure let them compete.

But generally this is item 9999 out of 10000 on my concerns. It places just higher than Dr. Seuss bring censored by the supposed liberal media.
    So you think it’s fair that actual biological girls have to compete against born males?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So you think it’s fair that actual biological girls have to compete against born males?

I believe I’ve made my opinion on the word fair quiet clear. It’s a four letter word right up there with your favorite choice.

I won’t bother rephrasing what I said earlier. So please refer to it on my thoughts.

Should transgenders be banned from participating in athletics?

Just go by whatever is on there voter ID

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Just go by whatever is on there voter ID

Hehehe this is a good one.

Aside from their obvious hate of treating everyone equally, the right is OBSESSED with the culture war.

Here I will draw the line and say no. Sports is dictated by physical attributes that the athletes haves which determines how well they will succeed. These girls started out as boys, no matter how much they identify with women, their bodies are still male with all their attributes. If we censure girls who use male hormones to bulk up, why are we letting testerones driven body to perform in women sports? It is unfair to the girls, whose sport isn't taken seriously by most and paid less.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I bet you won't be seeing trans women into men trying to get into male sports as much.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I'm fine with it because I generally don't care about most sports, but if trans men want to (and can) compete in MLB, NBA, or NFL then more power to them.

I do think the major issue with this debate is that it's absolutely not a U.S. issue and the international sports organizers do hormone level testing to eliminate women who have high natural testosterone from competing against women already.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Aside from their obvious hate of treating everyone equally, the right is OBSESSED with the culture war.
    The left is just as obsessed with the culture war too, they just don't want to admit it.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast