Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suns in 4

0 0%
  • Suns in 5

2 50.00%
  • Suns in 6

1 25.00%
  • Suns in 7

1 25.00%
  • Nuggets in 4

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 5

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

0 0%
  • Nuggets in 7

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol at making players miss time when they're all vaccinated. Why even bother getting the vax?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Not all of em are, just a majority. But I agree with your overall point.

If Paul WAS vaccinated, I'm curious what the ruling on this will be. We're at least, what, like 5-6 days from the series with Utah/LAC starting? Maybe that'll be enough time for Paul to clear protocol and pay for Game 1. If not, would the NBA seriously consider delaying another day or two to allow him time to get healthy? That precedent would certainly be a slipper slope, though.

My gut tells me that as long as he WAS vaccinated, as Jalen Rose and others were saying on social this morning, the NBA will find a way to clear him before Game 1 as long as he's healthy. If he WASN'T, though, that's kind of on him, and he should be held out as long as the NBA deems necessary. I give Paul the benefit of the doubt, though. He's a smart guy; I have to think he would have gotten the shot to do everything in his power to make sure he was available for his team.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    If Paul WAS vaccinated, I'm curious what the ruling on this will be. We're at least, what, like 5-6 days from the series with Utah/LAC starting? Maybe that'll be enough time for Paul to clear protocol and pay for Game 1. If not, would the NBA seriously consider delaying another day or two to allow him time to get healthy? That precedent would certainly be a slipper slope, though.

My gut tells me that as long as he WAS vaccinated, as Jalen Rose and others were saying on social this morning, the NBA will find a way to clear him before Game 1 as long as he's healthy. If he WASN'T, though, that's kind of on him, and he should be held out as long as the NBA deems necessary. I give Paul the benefit of the doubt, though. He's a smart guy; I have to think he would have gotten the shot to do everything in his power to make sure he was available for his team.
    LeBron allegedly didn't get vaccinated and him and CP3 are buddies so it makes ya think there may be a possibility he isn't vaccinated and is set to miss at minimum 14 days.

I want to see Chris Paul play in the WCF. If he has to miss any amount of time and cost Phoenix a chance to advance to the Finals then there is no to blame but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I want to see Chris Paul play in the WCF. If he has to miss any amount of time and cost Phoenix a chance to advance to the Finals then there is no to blame but himself.
    You mean no one to blame but the league for these insane protocols.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

One article I read was assuming he's vaccinated, if that's the case and he doesn't have many side effects, he should miss only 1 game max.

If he's not vaccinated dude could miss like at least 4 games.

Why is Paul in protocol? What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is Paul in protocol? What happened?

He tested positive for Covid-19.

So apparently Devin Booker is giving the Suns fan that beat up the Nuggets fans (“Suns in 4” guy) a signed jersey and tickets to a WCF game.

So all this outrage on fan behavior and here’s Booker inviting a guy what beat up two other fans gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So apparently Devin Booker is giving the Suns fan that beat up the Nuggets fans (“Suns in 4” guy) a signed jersey and tickets to a WCF game.

So all this outrage on fan behavior and here’s Booker inviting a guy what beat up two other fans gifts.

Idk what happened before the video cut on, but to be fair they started punching dude first, so they had some haymakes and uppercuts coming their way.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Booker is a cheap shot artist so it figured he’s cool with fan violence, too.

Not sure where to put it, Will Barton declined his player option and is entering free agency. Per Woj

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Not sure where to put it, Will Barton declined his player option and is entering free agency. Per Woj
    Barton would be a perfect replacement for Danny Green in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Barton would be a perfect replacement for Danny Green in Philly.
    Depends what he wants. Money, playing time, a title, etc.

Sounds like he wants a new deal with Denver.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678