Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suns in 4

    0 0%
  • Suns in 5

    2 50.00%
  • Suns in 6

    1 25.00%
  • Suns in 7

    1 25.00%
  • Nuggets in 4

    0 0%
  • Nuggets in 5

    0 0%
  • Nuggets in 6

    0 0%
  • Nuggets in 7

    0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 120
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,943
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah seriously.

    PHX and UT are showing they're very damn good



    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Nets spank both of them, at the same time.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,045
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nets spank both of them, at the same time.
    Yeah, probably, and they absolutely should sweep them

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,877
    I expected the Suns to falter a bit in the playoffs but they're rollin'.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I expected the Suns to falter a bit in the playoffs but they're rollin'.
    Yeah. Lots of guys without playoff experience


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,958
    Aaron Gordon stinks. He has done nothing for Denver in this series.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,463
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah seriously.

    PHX and UT are showing they're very damn good



    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Barring a comeback, Phoenix-Utah is going to be awesome.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,958
    With all the injuries Denver just looked over match.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,955
    mvp about to get swept... wowoowowowowowowow

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,955
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Barring a comeback, Phoenix-Utah is going to be awesome.
    jazz/suns

    sixers/nets

    suns/nets most likely which makes me sad.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,943
    Sheesh 32 points, 20 rebounds, 10 assists. Joker is trying his best.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,068
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Sheesh 32 points, 20 rebounds, 10 assists. Joker is trying his best.
    Regular season, post season… dude just does his thing. To bad he doesn’t have Murray and Barton I thought this was the year they would get to the finals.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Aaron Gordon stinks. He has done nothing for Denver in this series.
    Yeah bro, he has all the opportunity in the world right now to step up too…

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,943
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Regular season, post season… dude just does his thing. To bad he doesn’t have Murray and Barton I thought this was the year they would get to the finals.
    Barton has played the last 2 games, it just doesn't matter with the Suns backcourt.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,068
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Barton has played the last 2 games, it just doesn't matter with the Suns backcourt.
    Murray would be a difference maker don’t you think? He was big in last years playoffs

    Barton’s played more mins last game but that first game he was limited to 16 mins. But yeah he’s a role player anyways. I think the Nuggets are really missing Murray.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-12-2021 at 03:46 PM.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,228
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    mvp about to get swept... wowoowowowowowowow
    Jokic lives in your head rent free lol

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •