Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

    0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

    0 0%
Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1299
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607
    But they catch that travel.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,078
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Philly fans are too close to this. The refereeing has been ok, and isn't close to the reason you're behind.
    Yeah I agree I just think people under estimated the Hawks and assumes the 6ers we’re gonna roll through them with a healthy Embid. But Trae is the real deal and his team finally healthy. Add the fact that the Hawks match up well against the 6ers it’s to going to be a tough series for them.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,048
    Why do the Sixers give Green so much run? He's been inconsistent for years and there are better players on the bench.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why do the Sixers give Green so much run? He's been inconsistent for years and there are better players on the bench.
    Because he's better offensively than Thybulle and better defensively than Hill.


    Did Trae Young just jump straight sideways and take two sets to get contact with Thybulle? lol.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,264
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    lol seriously their behind because the Hawks are just getting too many great looks. the hawks won't shoot 50%, but they will shoot over 40% if you keep giving up wide open corner 3's. Also, while trae gets one of the stupidest whistles so does Embiid.
    I think the key is keeping Trey out of open space. If he driving in space he’s going pick you apart with the pass and with floaters. Even if it means making him more of a scorer Philly has to limit his creation. Make him shoot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why do the Sixers give Green so much run? He's been inconsistent for years and there are better players on the bench.
    cause he is a pretty good 3 and D player? he shouldn't be covering trae though thats pretty stupid, but thats one of the weaknesses of having Curry starting.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think the key is keeping Trey out of open space. If he driving in space he’s going pick you apart with the pass and with floaters. Even if it means making him more of a scorer Philly has to limit his creation. Make him shoot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm honestly not sure TBH what to do, especially if he decides to go foul hunting. They do move the ball well when we try to double. I think the game plan for the defense does need to involve attacking Young and Capella on the offensive side. Make them work more and possibly get them into foul trouble.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607
    LOL how was that a foul? Because he hit the floor?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607
    LOL, lip reading, Simmons called Bogdanovich a *****. lol

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607
    Tisse has got to start much more.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,607
    Embiid -> Simmons oop. Nice.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,472
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    LOL how was that a foul? Because he hit the floor?
    I hate that so much. small players making size a disadvantage. Also, the 76ers have to just stop giving up these wide open corner 3's.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,264

    NBA Playoffs Series Thread (1) Sixers vs (5) Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'm honestly not sure TBH what to do, especially if he decides to go foul hunting. They do move the ball well when we try to double. I think the game plan for the defense does need to involve attacking Young and Capella on the offensive side. Make them work more and possibly get them into foul trouble.
    Cappella’s finishing threat makes the shooters more dangerous and opens up the floater on PnR. Getting him off the floor is definitely a good way to indirectly effect Trey. Of course making Trey play D is a good idea too. I would not rule out hack a Cappella


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    LOL, lip reading, Simmons called Bogdanovich a *****. lol
    I seen them exchanging pleasantries lol

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •