Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

    0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

    0 0%
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1299
  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    69,896
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Wrong. Colangelo did both.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My bad thanks. I give him the blame for ruining "the process" then
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,034
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you want to win a title I think you make that deal
    id rather make a deal for CJ or give everything for a superstar... If i am risking it all it isnt for bum as siak and old *** lowry. No reason to make this trade when you can just give everything for a superstar... you are ****ed either way if it doesnt work out so you might as well go all in for a superstar which means

    ben plus thyb or maxey 3 firsts and multiple seconds plus swaps.

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    In this case I keep Harris and Curry. Keep Hill too. Start Lowry, Curry, Harris, Siakam, Embiid. First sub is Maxey and Hill for Embiid and Curry. So Maxey, Lowry, Hill, Harris, Siakam lineup.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meh I don't like Harris or Siakam at 3, those guys occupy the same space.

    I guess Siakam could be flipped to a 3rd team, otherwise Harris probably gotta be moved in that hypothetical, imo.

    Shoot, Harris may need to be moved anyway after that game 5.

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    123,034
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Meh I don't like Harris or Siakam at 3, those guys occupy the same space.

    I guess Siakam could be flipped to a 3rd team, otherwise Harris probably gotta be moved in that hypothetical, imo.

    Shoot, Harris may need to be moved anyway after that game 5.
    i dont fault harris... Imagine being told you need to deal with doubles because of ben but also be told you need to play with the bench unit which is trash because ben i cant/wont shoot simmons cant play with howard... tonight was the perfect example... people want to **** on harris but he is forced to play insane minutes and play with the bench so ben can stick to joels hip because ben cant be on the floor with howard... it all comes back to ben and how hard he makes life on joel/toby

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    ESPN news Keyshawn Jay and Zubin were discussing Simmons not shooting and skipped a dunk. They pretty much say he has to be traded now. That locker room cant be happy. But then say if he isn't gonna shoot why would another team want him? Alan only could come up with is a change of scenery. I believe Keyshawn said they probably wont get as much as they hope for if Simmons is traded. Also who ever is trading for Simmons needs to surround him with shooters.

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,485
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i dont fault harris... Imagine being told you need to deal with doubles because of ben but also be told you need to play with the bench unit which is trash because ben i cant/wont shoot simmons cant play with howard... tonight was the perfect example... people want to **** on harris but he is forced to play insane minutes and play with the bench so ben can stick to joels hip because ben cant be on the floor with howard... it all comes back to ben and how hard he makes life on joel/toby
    If you donít think Harris deserves some blame you should stop commenting. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    46,080
    I know it keeps getting brought up that Simmons and Embiid grade out positively when on the floor together, but ultimately, how much better could Simmons be if he was on an up and down the court team vs needing to play half court because of embiid?

    I wonder if it is Embiid holding Simmons back but I do think Embiid is the guy (injuries be damned) you gamble on to build around.

    You can fit more players around Embiid than you can Simmons. I could see Simmons thrive on a team more catered to his style. I could even see him start putting more into his offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,485
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I know it keeps getting brought up that Simmons and Embiid grade out positively when on the floor together, but ultimately, how much better could Simmons be if he was on an up and down the court team vs needing to play half court because of embiid?

    I wonder if it is Embiid holding Simmons back but I do think Embiid is the guy (injuries be damned) you gamble on to build around.

    You can fit more players around Embiid than you can Simmons. I could see Simmons thrive on a team more catered to his style. I could even see him start putting more into his offense.
    Itís definitely a hurting each other thing. Iíve brought it up a ton that they want to play different paces.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,870
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Meh I don't like Harris or Siakam at 3, those guys occupy the same space.

    I guess Siakam could be flipped to a 3rd team, otherwise Harris probably gotta be moved in that hypothetical, imo.

    Shoot, Harris may need to be moved anyway after that game 5.
    Siakam can play the 3.

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,870
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    id rather make a deal for CJ or give everything for a superstar... If i am risking it all it isnt for bum as siak and old *** lowry. No reason to make this trade when you can just give everything for a superstar... you are ****ed either way if it doesnt work out so you might as well go all in for a superstar which means

    ben plus thyb or maxey 3 firsts and multiple seconds plus swaps.
    Hilarious that you think Siakam is a bum but after the performance Simmons just had you think he will net you a super star... Because all the other GMs in the league had blind folds on in this years playoffs. Simmons Value is lower than its every been today.

    Siakam had a bad showing in the bubble, but hes also won a ship as a 2nd banana... Could you say the same about Simmons? Also Siakam led his team to the 2nd round of the playoffs with out Kawhi... Could Simmons do that with out Embiid? Thats how far he got with Embiid..

    I didn't know 21-7-4 = bum. Siakam is a pretty solid defender in his own right as well. You're so far gone on this one.

    Also if you think CJ would help you more than the combination of Lowry /Siakam you really need to share that good stuff youve been smokin
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-21-2021 at 11:22 AM.

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Itís definitely a hurting each other thing. Iíve brought it up a ton that they want to play different paces.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Giannis can win an MVP with the right team Simmons can be that impactful....or at least close to it. I just don't think that Simmons has the mentality of Giannis. Look how much Giannis has improved over his career and Simmons is the exact same player he was as a rookie. Giannis also continues to attack/shoot even if it isn't working so I think he's mentally stronger. Simmons has some quit to him, but I think surrounded by the right team he could be a phenomenal regular season player but will still be easy to game plan for in the playoffs.

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    46,080
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    If Giannis can win an MVP with the right team Simmons can be that impactful....or at least close to it. I just don't think that Simmons has the mentality of Giannis. Look how much Giannis has improved over his career and Simmons is the exact same player he was as a rookie. Giannis also continues to attack/shoot even if it isn't working so I think he's mentally stronger. Simmons has some quit to him, but I think surrounded by the right team he could be a phenomenal regular season player but will still be easy to game plan for in the playoffs.
    Thatís why I wonder how much Embiid is holding him back developmentally. Now, Simmons should take it upon himself to grow as well but heís basically been with Embiid his entire career. Embiid was the star and who the offense ran through. Heís Ďadaptedí his play to team with Embiid. He may need to be away from Embiid to develop the way Giannas has. Bucks were built around Giannas so makes you wonder if the Sixers were built around Simmons instead, if weíd have seen a more Giannas like development out of him.

    This just is a long winded way of saying Simmons needs to go to a team built around him or at least his style to develop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,870
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    If Giannis can win an MVP with the right team Simmons can be that impactful....or at least close to it. I just don't think that Simmons has the mentality of Giannis. Look how much Giannis has improved over his career and Simmons is the exact same player he was as a rookie. Giannis also continues to attack/shoot even if it isn't working so I think he's mentally stronger. Simmons has some quit to him, but I think surrounded by the right team he could be a phenomenal regular season player but will still be easy to game plan for in the playoffs.
    Bingo

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,485
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    If Giannis can win an MVP with the right team Simmons can be that impactful....or at least close to it. I just don't think that Simmons has the mentality of Giannis. Look how much Giannis has improved over his career and Simmons is the exact same player he was as a rookie. Giannis also continues to attack/shoot even if it isn't working so I think he's mentally stronger. Simmons has some quit to him, but I think surrounded by the right team he could be a phenomenal regular season player but will still be easy to game plan for in the playoffs.
    Thereís also something wrong in our developmental system. Like Iíve said, Scott OíNeal coddles these guys.

    When Simmons is moved weíre gonna get a huge expose on the shortcomings of this ownership.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,870
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    id rather make a deal for CJ or give everything for a superstar... If i am risking it all it isnt for bum as siak and old *** lowry. No reason to make this trade when you can just give everything for a superstar... you are ****ed either way if it doesnt work out so you might as well go all in for a superstar which means

    ben plus thyb or maxey 3 firsts and multiple seconds plus swaps.
    for who?

Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •