Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

    0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

    0 0%
Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1299
  1. #931
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    68,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I'm not betting on that
    The way the Hawks are defending him he could make an impact just by cutting from that spot and hitting the offensive glass. I think it is possible he does that. I think it is equally possible he doesn’t really want to be out there and winds up in foul trouble again. I believe when players start quitting on themselves you see more “dumb fouls”. It might not be a totally conscious quit but it happens.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #932
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Game 7. I'm a nervous wreck LOL.
    Good luck. Just like last night, regardless of the outcome I just want another thriller. Preferably goes to overtime also.

  3. #933
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,956
    Joel Embiid has been fined $35,000 for "escalating" the scuffle with John Collins on Friday night and not cooperating with the postgame NBA security interview afterward, league says
    John Collins (also assessed a tech for pushing and kicking Embiid) and Trae Young (came in pushing Embiid and Collins into the stands) were not fined.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #934
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    68,643
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    John Collins (also assessed a tech for pushing and kicking Embiid) and Trae Young (came in pushing Embiid and Collins into the stands) were not fined.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    anti Sixers conspiracy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #935
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    39,395
    I don't see philly losing his 3rd game at home in the same series...

    Mamba Forever

  6. #936
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I don't see philly losing his 3rd game at home in the same series...
    I think if Bogdanavic can't play it may open the door for the 76ers.

    Embiid, Tobi, and Curry gonna have to have huge scoring nights. Gonna need a lot of defense from Embiid, Thybulle, and Hill.

    Even with all that, they're gonna need Shake, Maxey, or someone else to be an X factor to pitch in some extra points. It also wouldn't hurt if someone else steps up to add some clamps on the perimeter.

  7. #937
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    68,643
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think if Bogdanavic can't play it may open the door for the 76ers.

    Embiid, Tobi, and Curry gonna have to have huge scoring nights. Gonna need a lot of defense from Embiid, Thybulle, and Hill.

    Even with all that, they're gonna need Shake, Maxey, or someone else to be an X factor to pitch in some extra points. It also wouldn't hurt if someone else steps up to add some clamps on the perimeter.
    If they lose its bc the NBA is looking to promote lovable and good looking Trey Young and the Atlanta market


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #938
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If they lose its bc the NBA is looking to promote lovable and good looking Trey Young and the Atlanta market


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trae looks like an upside down butt.

  9. #939
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,946
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think if Bogdanavic can't play it may open the door for the 76ers.

    Embiid, Tobi, and Curry gonna have to have huge scoring nights. Gonna need a lot of defense from Embiid, Thybulle, and Hill.

    Even with all that, they're gonna need Shake, Maxey, or someone else to be an X factor to pitch in some extra points. It also wouldn't hurt if someone else steps up to add some clamps on the perimeter.
    What's wrong with Bogdanovic? This is news to me.

  10. #940
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,946
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    anti Sixers conspiracy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #941
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,946
    I believe the 76ers are wearing the red Statement jersey for Game 7. They lost Game 1 to Atlanta with the same red uni but more important was Game 7 in Toronto when KL hit the game winner over Joel and Ben. Bad omen maybe. Superstitious probably.

  12. #942
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,946
    This is Doc Rivers 15th Game 7. He is 6-8. The one positive is Doc is 6-4 at home. Oh boy...

  13. #943
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,116
    NBA office & refs worst behavior ever, Ever! Fining Embiid, really? Does the NBA want a cinderella team, do they have it in for 76ers & Embiid. Sounds improbable but something is going on & the NBA is out of control.
    Sorry, the NBA is trying to fix this series & silence embiid/76ers from speaking out.
    Young not fined or suspended, Collins not fined or suspended but their victim is??....really??

  14. #944
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What's wrong with Bogdanovic? This is news to me.
    His knee, he missed most of the 4th quarter in game 6 because of it.

  15. #945
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Bogi will play

Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •