Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

0 0%
Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Also many many many more athletes try to slide into DMs than you know. Hell itís not even worth looking at as a concern anymore unless you are DeSean Watson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Can't have your #2 option be Tobias Harris
    Can't have your #2 most talented player scared of scoring

Both guys have been ghosts in the second half of Game 4 & 5
    Trade em both!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Can't have your #2 option be Tobias Harris
    Can't have your #2 most talented player scared of scoring

Both guys have been ghosts in the second half of Game 4 & 5
    Impossible!

Also my Philly dudes having a meltdown in here, the series isn't even over yet. Sure, there's only an 18% chance the Sixers win the series but it doesn't tell the full story of how dominant this Sixers team has been throughout most of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Also my Philly dudes having a meltdown in here, the series isn't even over yet. Sure, there's only an 18% chance the Sixers win the series but it doesn't tell the full story of how dominant this Sixers team has been throughout most of this series.
    Hey Iím not the one having a meltdown.

Anyways. An interesting thing I heard on NBA Radio is someone made the comment about how itís almost looked like the last two games the second half was more about trying to get guys going rather than sticking with what works.

These are cracking me up LOL
    All this tells me is that Ben is a healthy straight 24 year old male. lol These guys clowning on him for doing something any guy would do

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hey Iím not the one having a meltdown.

Anyways. An interesting thing I heard on NBA Radio is someone made the comment about how itís almost looked like the last two games the second half was more about trying to get guys going rather than sticking with what works.

Possibly, but also w.e they been doing or not doing to Joel at halftime isn't working.

Dude comes out flat in the 2nd half of game 4 and 5. If he has to just stay on the court shooting around to keep the knee loose/warm, do it.

From all accounts Doc doesn't make adjustments anyway, so its not like he's missing any speech or anything.

Toronto might end up shooting themselves in the foot for the Lowrey thing. Heís gone and thereís rumors of teams with cap space being interested. Hill+Maxey+1 should work. Move Ben for a wing.

I think were simply trying to accommodate him because, well we owe it to him. And if he wants to go home to philly, that package would be just fine.

If a team wants to give a 35 year old a poison pill contract so that we dont match then by all means they can do that. But any reasonable offer will be matched and then if Lowry actually wants to go to that team we will work a S&T. I see teams like Philly, Miami, both LA teams being possible suitors.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    All this tells me is that Ben is a healthy straight 24 year old male. lol These guys clowning on him for doing something any guy would do
    He's dating Maya Jama though, so probably shouldn't be trying to bag Philly strange but I guess that's a matter of opinion.

He's dating Maya Jama though, so probably shouldn't be trying to bag Philly strange but I guess that's a matter of opinion.
    At 24 I think I had like 3 girls I would call wifey, and 2 side tings. And maybe 1000 msgs in my black planet profile (closest thing to online dating at the time)

I would never shame another man for simply being a man.

Possibly, but also w.e they been doing or not doing to Joel at halftime isn't working.

Dude comes out flat in the 2nd half of game 4 and 5. If he has to just stay on the court shooting around to keep the knee loose/warm, do it.

From all accounts Doc doesn't make adjustments anyway, so its not like he's missing any speech or anything.
    Doc needs to be more like Nurse lol pun intended

Maybe the broke up and he wants to hate ****.

Maybe the broke up and he wants to hate ****.

He needs to be shooting 1,000 free throws instead lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    At 24 I think I had like 3 girls I would call wifey, and 2 side tings. And maybe 1000 msgs in my black planet profile (closest thing to online dating at the time)

I would never shame another man for simply being a man.
    You weren't tryna get go the ECF though! lol

You weren't tryna get go the ECF though! lol
    No but I was trying to move up the corporate lattr and became a project manager a couple years later. Sex has proven to boost a persons health. The only time its discouraged is for fighters when training for a fight. lol I'm just saying Ben is having a rough series, lets not pile on just because he likes to get his beak wet like the rest of us lol.

Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast