Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

    0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

    0 0%
Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1299
  1. #676
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,032
    Also many many many more athletes try to slide into DMs than you know. Hell itís not even worth looking at as a concern anymore unless you are DeSean Watson.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Can't have your #2 option be Tobias Harris
    Can't have your #2 most talented player scared of scoring

    Both guys have been ghosts in the second half of Game 4 & 5
    Trade em both!

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Can't have your #2 option be Tobias Harris
    Can't have your #2 most talented player scared of scoring

    Both guys have been ghosts in the second half of Game 4 & 5
    Impossible!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Also my Philly dudes having a meltdown in here, the series isn't even over yet. Sure, there's only an 18% chance the Sixers win the series but it doesn't tell the full story of how dominant this Sixers team has been throughout most of this series.

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,032
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Also my Philly dudes having a meltdown in here, the series isn't even over yet. Sure, there's only an 18% chance the Sixers win the series but it doesn't tell the full story of how dominant this Sixers team has been throughout most of this series.
    Hey Iím not the one having a meltdown.

    Anyways. An interesting thing I heard on NBA Radio is someone made the comment about how itís almost looked like the last two games the second half was more about trying to get guys going rather than sticking with what works.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    These are cracking me up LOL
    All this tells me is that Ben is a healthy straight 24 year old male. lol These guys clowning on him for doing something any guy would do

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hey Iím not the one having a meltdown.

    Anyways. An interesting thing I heard on NBA Radio is someone made the comment about how itís almost looked like the last two games the second half was more about trying to get guys going rather than sticking with what works.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Possibly, but also w.e they been doing or not doing to Joel at halftime isn't working.

    Dude comes out flat in the 2nd half of game 4 and 5. If he has to just stay on the court shooting around to keep the knee loose/warm, do it.

    From all accounts Doc doesn't make adjustments anyway, so its not like he's missing any speech or anything.

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Toronto might end up shooting themselves in the foot for the Lowrey thing. Heís gone and thereís rumors of teams with cap space being interested. Hill+Maxey+1 should work. Move Ben for a wing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think were simply trying to accommodate him because, well we owe it to him. And if he wants to go home to philly, that package would be just fine.

    If a team wants to give a 35 year old a poison pill contract so that we dont match then by all means they can do that. But any reasonable offer will be matched and then if Lowry actually wants to go to that team we will work a S&T. I see teams like Philly, Miami, both LA teams being possible suitors.

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    All this tells me is that Ben is a healthy straight 24 year old male. lol These guys clowning on him for doing something any guy would do
    He's dating Maya Jama though, so probably shouldn't be trying to bag Philly strange but I guess that's a matter of opinion.

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He's dating Maya Jama though, so probably shouldn't be trying to bag Philly strange but I guess that's a matter of opinion.
    At 24 I think I had like 3 girls I would call wifey, and 2 side tings. And maybe 1000 msgs in my black planet profile (closest thing to online dating at the time)

    I would never shame another man for simply being a man.

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Possibly, but also w.e they been doing or not doing to Joel at halftime isn't working.

    Dude comes out flat in the 2nd half of game 4 and 5. If he has to just stay on the court shooting around to keep the knee loose/warm, do it.

    From all accounts Doc doesn't make adjustments anyway, so its not like he's missing any speech or anything.
    Doc needs to be more like Nurse lol pun intended

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,032
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He's dating Maya Jama though, so probably shouldn't be trying to bag Philly strange but I guess that's a matter of opinion.
    Maybe the broke up and he wants to hate ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Maybe the broke up and he wants to hate ****.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He needs to be shooting 1,000 free throws instead lol

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,404
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    At 24 I think I had like 3 girls I would call wifey, and 2 side tings. And maybe 1000 msgs in my black planet profile (closest thing to online dating at the time)

    I would never shame another man for simply being a man.
    You weren't tryna get go the ECF though! lol

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You weren't tryna get go the ECF though! lol
    No but I was trying to move up the corporate lattr and became a project manager a couple years later. Sex has proven to boost a persons health. The only time its discouraged is for fighters when training for a fight. lol I'm just saying Ben is having a rough series, lets not pile on just because he likes to get his beak wet like the rest of us lol.

Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •