Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

    0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

    0 0%
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1299
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    0% chance they keep shooting 80% right?
    Time will tell lol I'd probably rest Embiid for the rest of the game if it gets too outta hand.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's my biggest complaint with Doc along with the full bench units in the playoffs.
    That rotation needs to be cut down. No reason to play 10/11 guys in a playoff rotation.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,677
    Now we're starting to settle in offensively.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,677
    This stop randomly and get the foul **** is stupid and out of hand. Trae basically got the call because he stopped.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    36,018
    Philly can't score...

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,947
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This stop randomly and get the foul **** is stupid and out of hand. Trae basically got the call because he stopped.
    Same thing happened all series with Knicks.

    Trae is a great player and the Hawks were just a lot better while Knicks played awful, but it was hard for Knicks to make a run because every time they got a bit of momentum Trae would would flop and hit 3 free throws.

    League needs to stop this because itís just bad for the game. Really hard to watch it as a fan of the game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Philly can't score...
    We're getting plenty of looks through.


    Also....Trae Young just tried to argue with the ref he tried to intentionally foul and didn't get the call.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,677
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Same thing happened all series with Knicks.

    Trae is a great player and the Hawks were just a lot better while Knicks played awful, but it was hard for Knicks to make a run because every time they got a bit of momentum Trae would would flop and hit 3 free throws.

    League needs to stop this because itís just bad for the game. Really hard to watch it as a fan of the game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To me it's simple, they just need to make it an offensive foul akin to a charge. It really is kinda stupid. f they need to call them what they are of on the floor fouls.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,985

    NBA Playoffs Series Thread (1) Sixers vs (5) Hawks

    Treyís foul baiting meet Philly fans whining. Can the internet handle it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-06-2021 at 02:05 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,677
    LOL Trae tried to body Simmons and bounced off of him.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Trey foul baiting meet Philly fans whining. Can the internet handle it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It can because the foul baiting is the worst.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,985
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It can because the foul baiting is the worst.
    Lol Youíre whining isnít far behind.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lol Youíre whining isnít far behind.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just gripe in game and drop it. If I bothered to watch other games as much I'd complain about officiating in those thread too.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,947
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    To me it's simple, they just need to make it an offensive foul akin to a charge. It really is kinda stupid. f they need to call them what they are of on the floor fouls.
    Agreed. You throw your body into a defender you should get an offensive foul.

    You flop you should get a technical. And that should be something a coach can request a replay for.

    Donít understand why the league wants this type of garbage to continue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,606
    i mean they dont miss lol... that being said doc and his all bench unit lost us this game with that 17-0 run... why is it so ****ing hard to stagger minutes?

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •