Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

0 0%
Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Houston's owner wouldn't have done it even if we gave Ben, Joel, Maxye, Thybulle, and all our picks.
    this is def true. I have 0 issues with not giving up everything because we could have literally offered the moon and the stars

Houston's owner wouldn't have done it even if we gave Ben, Joel, Maxye, Thybulle, and all our picks.
    ****ing Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah for sure. He couldn’t just come in and have a fire sale. He had to give that core a chance while observing their ceiling + what could change. It was an assessment year for him. And it’s not over, I mean the 6ers are still in this thing. I know we’re all talking like it’s over but you never know.
    Definitely agreed, which is why I'm not jump off a bridge mode. Joel is only 27. Ben is still a really good asset to have. Thybulle being 2nd team defense as a bunch player is an awesome asset. Maxey showed enough flashes as an asset. Harris might be the only 'negative value' asset we have and that might be more because of his odd connection to playing well with Doc.

I think we do see Ben, Maxey, and picks move this offseason at the least. Maybe Harris. I think he holds Thybulle (his shot was better this year). Ben will end up at a team that builds around him the right way, we'll build around Joel the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is def true. I have 0 issues with not giving up everything because we could have literally offered the moon and the stars
    Our owner is more concerned with spiting Morey than building a real team lol

****ing Tillman
    Terrible owner....

this is the thing you arent getting man.... magic could sit down and tell be he isnt a ****ing pg and he needs to do this and this... ben wouldnt give a ****. He shoots with the wrong hand/takes no advice/worries more about banging celebs and post basketball life over basketball... he is shooting with the wrong hand my dude and you said so yourself... he never wanted to ball at collage and just wanted a pay day and is happy as a fringe all star at best because he is making bank...

THE DUDE AFTER GAME 4 WHEN WE COULD HAVE GONE UP 3-1 WAS GAMING AN HOUR AFTER LOL... Joel was working on his shooting ben was ****ing gaming... hours before game 5 joel was working on his shooting/tobi was working on his game and ben was hitting up girls on instangram.... he is a celebrity pretending to be an athelete bro... i wouldnt be surprised if ben retires before he is 30. He has never listened to any advice or given any ****s about getting better.... HE IS REGRESSING SINCE HIS FIRST SEASON
    You clearly don't know the NBA then.

and its no offense but he is a moron... ben/thyb/multiple firsts and more... its a god tier package and the owner couldnt get his head out of his *** because he was mad. Cant understand it. I want whatever is best for my team... moving ben or moving joel etc... no ****s given. If I was funding the team id be the same... whatever it takes to win. **** everything else lol

It's just why I'm so tired of hearing "coulda had Harden". No we were leverage for the Rockets. Never a real contender for him from the Rockets POV because Tilman makes Dolan look good.

You clearly don't know the NBA then.
    really? go tell me any other guys that are gaming in the playoffs right now after they blew a big lead and lost a game in the 2nd round where they could go up 3-1?

better yet tell me where the **** another dude is hitting up girls on instagram hours before a game 5 after we just blew an 18 point 4th quarter lead?

in fact tell me where any of this has happened with a star player at all recently right after and right before a playoff game? go

youre blind my dude... he gives no ****s about basketball and we should have seen that red flag at lsu but he was suppose to be the nest lebron so it was ignored. He isnt the next lebron... hell he isnt even iggy for us... jesus christ

really? go tell me any other guys that are gaming in the playoffs right now after they blew a big lead and lost a game in the 2nd round where they could go up 3-1?

better yet tell me where the **** another dude is hitting up girls on instagram hours before a game 5 after we just blew an 18 point 4th quarter lead?

in fact tell me where any of this has happened with a star player at all recently right after and right before a playoff game? go

youre blind my dude... he gives no ****s about basketball and we should have seen that red flag at lsu but he was suppose to be the nest lebron so it was ignored. He isnt the next lebron... hell he isnt even iggy for us... jesus christ
    You do know Lou Williams was ****ing the dancers at halftimes of game right? I’ve played golf with an NBA player on game day where they smoke a bowl and drink a 6 pack hours before the game. I saw a player on an all night bender the night before an NBA playoff game.

If my options were the guy is guy plays COD and hits up insta-whores or goes on benders before a game? Give me the COD and insta-whores.

Also where’s the stories of Ben doing this before and after the game. You are really over reacting to the losses with this **** man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely agreed, which is why I'm not jump off a bridge mode. Joel is only 27. Ben is still a really good asset to have. Thybulle being 2nd team defense as a bunch player is an awesome asset. Maxey showed enough flashes as an asset. Harris might be the only 'negative value' asset we have and that might be more because of his odd connection to playing well with Doc.

I think we do see Ben, Maxey, and picks move this offseason at the least. Maybe Harris. I think he holds Thybulle (his shot was better this year). Ben will end up at a team that builds around him the right way, we'll build around Joel the right way.
    I can totally see Simmons & Maxey getting flipped for someone like Beal. If the wiz can some how off load Russ, and head in to a youth movement I think that helps both teams.

I also think Lowry and CJ will be a target (not necessarily for Simmons) but like we’ve said before the 6ers have a ton of prospects and pieces they can move to retool the roster.

I would even S&T someone like Lowry just for the prospects… guys like Macy, Thybulle, Milton bring a ton of value to a retooling/rebuilding team

These are cracking me up LOL

and its no offense but he is a moron... ben/thyb/multiple firsts and more... its a god tier package and the owner couldnt get his head out of his *** because he was mad. Cant understand it. I want whatever is best for my team... moving ben or moving joel etc... no ****s given. If I was funding the team id be the same... whatever it takes to win. **** everything else lol
    Most owners/GMs are. I really do wonder what would happen if we did away with East/West. How would these spiteful GMs trade players when they can’t avoid them by just sending them to the other conference.

Can't have your #2 option be Tobias Harris
    Can't have your #2 most talented player scared of scoring

Both guys have been ghosts in the second half of Game 4 & 5

I can totally see Simmons & Maxey getting flipped for someone like Beal. If the wiz can some how off load Russ, and head in to a youth movement I think that helps both teams.

I also think Lowry and CJ will be a target (not necessarily for Simmons) but like we’ve said before the 6ers have a ton of prospects and pieces they can move to retool the roster.

I would even S&T someone like Lowry just for the prospects… guys like Macy, Thybulle, Milton bring a ton of value to a retooling/rebuilding team
    Toronto might end up shooting themselves in the foot for the Lowrey thing. He’s gone and there’s rumors of teams with cap space being interested. Hill+Maxey+1 should work. Move Ben for a wing.

Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast