Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sixers in 4

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Sixers in 6

    0 0%
  • Sixers in 7

    0 0%
  • Hawks in 4

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 5

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 6

    1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

    0 0%
Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1299
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so wait now we going by plus/minus per game LMFAO...
    Other than the Hill-Simmons-Embiid thing I didn't reference +/-. I'm not even going to respond to the rest because it's irrelevant after this ****ing **** of putting ****ing words in my mouth.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so wait now we going by plus/minus per game LMFAO... its not a breath my dude its your homer *** trying to justify bens simmons **** play... Tobi like joel is constantly ****ed by ben DOING NOTHING IN THE HALF COURT... Imagine being a top midrange player with ben i will spectate from the dunkers spot simmons as your on court trio only to watch joel and ben exit to the bench and tobi be force to play with the bench that you **** on for doc leaving in to long.... so tell me what is it now? you **** on doc for leaving in the **** bench but throw tobi under the bus for having a bad game but not realizing he is ****ing forced to play with ben and the 4-5 on offense only for him and joel to sit and tobi to play with that **** bench that you scream is left in for to long? come on man take your head out of your *** now.....

    get this ****ing dude out of here. How many times you wanna see us get knocked out of the 2nd round because he cant shoot/drive/score/back down/do anything on offense and now cant hit wait for it......... 50 pct from the damn ft line? HE IS SHOOTING 33 PCT FROM THE LNE ON 60 PLUS SHOTS........................................... he is the worst ft shooter of all time in the playoffs lol... I warned you bro.. this is ben. Playoff ben.
    Also you cried when I first suggested trading Ben after our first ever playoffs so **** off with your 'I know better attitude'.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,984
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also I want to come back to this one:

    I said this after last offseason. I've always put Ben as the one in most of my trade and movement scenarios. I'm really getting ****ing sick of this **** where you and others attack me because I say what even you admit, GM's in the NBA still value Ben high enough that we're going to get a good return. For some ****ing reason it makes me a stan? ****k off with this ****. Just because I bother to read and understand enough to know that GM's have generally said they still think Ben is a good player and it's the pairing of on court skill sets that's bad, and others want to go off their damn emotions.

    Seriously people need to bother to ****ing read what I right or stop ****ing quoting me and bringing me up and claiming I'm saying something ****ing else.

    So one last time, for the 3RD ****ING OFFSEASON IN A ****ING ROW Ben should be traded, he's the easier to trade one, he's the one that will be easier for another team to build around, and at the same time we will receive more than what PSD posters think he's worth.
    then stop defending his trash ***.... you say he should be traded but spend the entire seaosn trying to justify his play... NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT THE REGULAR SEASON. Most of us knew this **** was gonna happen while you defended this **** player. I fell for it and started to believe it but screamed how ****ing bad he was... you cant fault others for calling you out when you constantly defend a guy that refuses to attack/drive/back down/do anything in the half court and hit over 33 pct from the line in the damn playoffs... that isnt us... its you man

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,984
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also you cried when I first suggested trading Ben after our first ever playoffs so **** off with your 'I know better attitude'.
    its 4 years dude... you defending him after 4 ****ing years. I wanted butler over him. Only reason I wanted him here was age. I wanted him gone for harden. i didnt want to give up 4 picks/thyb and maxey but was all for simmons/thyb and picks... there is a line... now because i knew this **** would happen... blazers can take whateve the **** they want except joel.... ben/thyb/maxey/4 firsts multiple 2nds for dame... sigh me up... imagine having a pg that wont shoot and cant shoot 35 pct from the damn ft line in 2021

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    then stop defending his trash ***.... you say he should be traded but spend the entire seaosn trying to justify his play... NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT THE REGULAR SEASON. Most of us knew this **** was gonna happen while you defended this **** player. I fell for it and started to believe it but screamed how ****ing bad he was... you cant fault others for calling you out when you constantly defend a guy that refuses to attack/drive/back down/do anything in the half court and hit over 33 pct from the line in the damn playoffs... that isnt us... its you man
    Get a ****ing clue man. You clearly don't understand what I do then if you think what I was doing was defending. because half your ****ing posts are the problem. The dude is either great or trash to you. You have no ****ing middle ground. Yet someone who won't take the extreme view of a guy dependent on game to game is the problem? **** man.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,984
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Get a ****ing clue man. You clearly don't understand what I do then if you think what I was doing was defending. because half your ****ing posts are the problem. The dude is either great or trash to you. You have no ****ing middle ground. Yet someone who won't take the extreme view of a guy dependent on game to game is the problem? **** man.
    lmfao so all of us in here are now putting words in your ****ing mouth over you just having a hard on for ben and constantly spewing stupid **** but were the problem? I literally said i wanted his *** gone but i wasnt going to give up simmons/maxey/thyb and picks which were firsts... that isnt one way or another. I will cheer for my team and their players but i have been screaming this **** for years brother and now you mad because you look like an *** overrating a dude who literally is the worst ft shooter of all time that is avg under 8 ppg in the playoffs and he isnt even a ****ing center but a goddamn point guard lmfao

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,984
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Get a ****ing clue man. You clearly don't understand what I do then if you think what I was doing was defending. because half your ****ing posts are the problem. The dude is either great or trash to you. You have no ****ing middle ground. Yet someone who won't take the extreme view of a guy dependent on game to game is the problem? **** man.
    worst ft shooter of all time in the playoffs
    under 9 ppg avg in the playoffs as a pg
    just took 4 shots after saying he needs to be more aggressive while watching joel/tobi/curry


    The dude is a ****ing fan watching the team in the best box seat of all time for free. He is a fan in the dunkers spot.............. holy **** man get a clue. We could very well win this series still but this dude aint it... He is a center in the half court offense from the 90s but without a shot/any post skills and worse ft shooting.......

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,228
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He really hasnít. In both rounds the lead has evaporated with the bench+Harris lineup, yet he keeps using it. Sticks to the same rotations despite the issues. Stuck with Korkmaz to start despite it not really working.

    How about this one:
    The three man lineup of Hill-Simmons-Embiid is a +18. Theyíve only played 10 minutes together the entire series.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure he doesnít even peep any analytics or something as simple as +/-.

    Example from last year, he still was giving Harrell bigger minutes than Zubac or Green despite the numbers.

    He has been apart of too many collapses especially in LA to not point to him as the guy who deserves blame. Not saying PG played great during his series against Denver, but he vocalized the lack of adjustments made by coaches. If it werenít for the big 3 in Boston, I donít think he is a head coach in this league anymore.

    Other coaches make adjustments and he is either oblivious or reflects all blame to his players for not executing. Idk what it is but he might be the worst coach for in game personnel decisions.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,984
    hey the best part is i have ****ing screamed for us to play the nets in the ecf because then ben simmons would have a good playoff run because they have no defense and the bucks would expose him... check my posts, Never did i ****ing imagine he would be so **** against the ****ing hawks who if we have TJ ****ING MCONNELL AT THIS POINT WHICH HURTS MY SOUL WE WOULD HAVE WON IN 5.

    Dude cant score/do anything on offense against the damn hawks and we still defending him lmfao

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its 4 years dude... you defending him after 4 ****ing years. I wanted butler over him. Only reason I wanted him here was age. I wanted him gone for harden. i didnt want to give up 4 picks/thyb and maxey but was all for simmons/thyb and picks... there is a line... now because i knew this **** would happen... blazers can take whateve the **** they want except joel.... ben/thyb/maxey/4 firsts multiple 2nds for dame... sigh me up... imagine having a pg that wont shoot and cant shoot 35 pct from the damn ft line in 2021
    And yet I said we should ship him out if it meant keeping Butler. I wanted him gone for Harden too. I didn't want to give up 4 picks either. But it was a non-starter because Tilman Firtitta wasn't gonna let Morey get Harden so I'm not even going to cry over it because it was a petty *** owner there.

    Again, saying he's an elite defender, can make incredible plays, is an awesome open floor player, and needs out of this environment, it's telling the truth.

    I've said it for years now, Ben is a player that wants to be in an up-tempo fast paced system. Joel is a guy who wants to play at a slightly slower tempo and a deliberate system. Brett Brown and now Doc Rivers have struggled to get the styles to mesh.

    Hell if there was a team that wanted a reboot, and I were the GM, I would go for Mike D'Antoni, trade for Simmons, and tell D'Antoni that Simmons is Nash, what do we need to build that Suns teams around him, and hope better defense gets you over the top. Like if I were Orlando I'd go for D'Antoni, send Cole Anthony/Gary Harris/2021 1st/Bulls 1st/2023 1st top 5 protected for Simmons. Orlando has cap room other Bulls picks, Nuggets picks to still use.

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,984
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Pretty sure he doesnít even peep any analytics or something as simple as +/-.

    Example from last year, he still was giving Harrell bigger minutes than Zubac or Green despite the numbers.

    He has been apart of too many collapses especially in LA to not point to him as the guy who deserves blame. Not saying PG played great during his series against Denver, but he vocalized the lack of adjustments made by coaches. If it werenít for the big 3 in Boston, I donít think he is a head coach in this league anymore.

    Other coaches make adjustments and he is either oblivious or reflects all blame to his players for not executing. Idk what it is but he might be the worst coach for in game personnel decisions.
    so now you are trying to blame a coach for a PG in todays world that doesnt/hasnt and will never shoot/has 0 half court offense/cant hit fts? go... i will wait. Doc isnt the best but imagine having to game plan around a guy that runs your offense that is a center but wants to be a pg

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Pretty sure he doesnít even peep any analytics or something as simple as +/-.

    Example from last year, he still was giving Harrell bigger minutes than Zubac or Green despite the numbers.

    He has been apart of too many collapses especially in LA to not point to him as the guy who deserves blame. Not saying PG played great during his series against Denver, but he vocalized the lack of adjustments made by coaches. If it werenít for the big 3 in Boston, I donít think he is a head coach in this league anymore.

    Other coaches make adjustments and he is either oblivious or reflects all blame to his players for not executing. Idk what it is but he might be the worst coach for in game personnel decisions.
    Yea. It's so hard with NBA coaches. So many have glaring flaws that it's so hard to nail down a great one that can do stuff.

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao so all of us in here are now putting words in your ****ing mouth over you just having a hard on for ben and constantly spewing stupid **** but were the problem? I literally said i wanted his *** gone but i wasnt going to give up simmons/maxey/thyb and picks which were firsts... that isnt one way or another. I will cheer for my team and their players but i have been screaming this **** for years brother and now you mad because you look like an *** overrating a dude who literally is the worst ft shooter of all time that is avg under 8 ppg in the playoffs and he isnt even a ****ing center but a goddamn point guard lmfao
    I mean....you're post right here pretty much sums up my point.

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,984
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    And yet I said we should ship him out if it meant keeping Butler. I wanted him gone for Harden too. I didn't want to give up 4 picks either. But it was a non-starter because Tilman Firtitta wasn't gonna let Morey get Harden so I'm not even going to cry over it because it was a petty *** owner there.

    Again, saying he's an elite defender, can make incredible plays, is an awesome open floor player, and needs out of this environment, it's telling the truth.

    I've said it for years now, Ben is a player that wants to be in an up-tempo fast paced system. Joel is a guy who wants to play at a slightly slower tempo and a deliberate system. Brett Brown and now Doc Rivers have struggled to get the styles to mesh.

    Hell if there was a team that wanted a reboot, and I were the GM, I would go for Mike D'Antoni, trade for Simmons, and tell D'Antoni that Simmons is Nash, what do we need to build that Suns teams around him, and hope better defense gets you over the top. Like if I were Orlando I'd go for D'Antoni, send Cole Anthony/Gary Harris/2021 1st/Bulls 1st/2023 1st top 5 protected for Simmons. Orlando has cap room other Bulls picks, Nuggets picks to still use.
    i get all of this man... but i dont even think you can be an up tempo player with this **** pg in todays nba and have a shot... the suns couldnt do it years before and they had shooting we dint have. You cant just assume ben needs to run the floor because that **** isnt going to fly for 48 minutes esp in the playoffs... he just isnt it. There is no style a guy can play if he cant shoot/wont shoot/cant hit fts and has 0 half court offense. You arent going to run all game every game esp in the playoffs so that point is dumb.... he isnt it man. He got his money and he never improved. The dude is playing cod 50 minutes after a playoff collapse and trying to bang girls 8 hours before game time on instagram when the series is tied 2-2... what has happened to our fanbase when we held players to higher standards? the dude isnt making the minimum bro... he isnt a role player. He has 0 will to win or 0 cares and we defending him like he is prime lebron

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,874
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i get all of this man... but i dont even think you can be an up tempo player with this **** pg in todays nba and have a shot... the suns couldnt do it years before and they had shooting we dint have. You cant just assume ben needs to run the floor because that **** isnt going to fly for 48 minutes esp in the playoffs... he just isnt it. There is no style a guy can play if he cant shoot/wont shoot/cant hit fts and has 0 half court offense. You arent going to run all game every game esp in the playoffs so that point is dumb.... he isnt it man. He got his money and he never improved. The dude is playing cod 50 minutes after a playoff collapse and trying to bang girls 8 hours before game time on instagram when the series is tied 2-2... what has happened to our fanbase when we held players to higher standards? the dude isnt making the minimum bro... he isnt a role player. He has 0 will to win or 0 cares and we defending him like he is prime lebron
    Use him as the roll guy in a horns pick-and-roll in half court offense with the other picker in the horns being a pick and pop guy with the ball handler being more of a combo guard than true PG. Then when it's uptempo the ball can be in Ben's hands.

    Again, I've said since we drafted him he's not a PG he's a Point Forward and needs a coach to convince him of that. He's needed someone to basically sit him down and show him this but they don't.

    Honestly my biggest issue with Ben offensively isn't the lack of shot, it isn't even the lack of aggression when he has the ball, hell it's not even the bad FT shooting. And before you do your usual crying **** BOTHER TO READ WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY:
    The biggest issue I have with Ben on offense is that when he doesn't have the ball he doesn't bother to move. Ever notice how much when I push for Thybulle to play more it's because he actually bothers to move on offense. Ben doesn't move. He brings up the ball, hands it off, then stands there. No baseline cutting, no flashing to the top of the key, no dragging around a curl. None of that. Thybulle gets away with being a "bad" shooter because he moves so much. Aaron Gordon gets away with being a "bad" shooter because he moves so much. Paskal Siakam gets away with being a "bad" shooter because he moves so much. If ben were to move does it solve all the issues? **** no. But on offense he can make defenses have issues by just moving around more because you have to be aware of where he is.

Page 43 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •