Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

California judge overturns state's 32 year ban on assault weapons

https://apnews.com/article/californi...50cae41a087468

In his decision he said "Like the Swiss Army Knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment”.

What a dumbass.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-05-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Good

Yeah good idea when we see mass shootings every day in this country. The best way to solve that is have guns that can take out more people in a shorter period of time.

Not surprised you would support something so ridiculous btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-05-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Always good when we put more guns out on the street.

That will show them liberals yee-haw

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thankfully California will pass another bill and go about this a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah good idea when we see mass shootings every day in this country. The best way to solve that is have guns that can take out more people in a shorter period of time.

The vast majority of shootings in this country including mass shootings are done with hand gun's not the vaguely defined *assult rifels*

In fact there are 4 times more stabbing deaths in this country than killing by all rifels COMBINED.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Thankfully California will pass another bill and go about this a different way.
    If he put out an injunction against banning the sale of firearms, I don't see how they write another bill to get around that.

The analogy works for me. Give a man 24 Swiss army knives and he surely could kill 60 and injure another 400+ with them like the Vegas shooter did with his firearms. Totally.

Our founding fathers knew best. They fought and died for our right to own AR-15s

Judge sounds bright.
    HELLO

Conservatives look at gun violence in this country and literally refuse to do anything that could (realistically) curb it. I think my last post in any gun control thread was just me giving up and saying "show me that conservatives care to do anything....literally one thing...to show that this is not only a problem that can be improved, but an actual problem.

I think right wingers like the violence What other explanations are there? I mean, they all claim to be patriots, lovers of America and the police. Cops killed? Duck it! More guns! Kids slaughtered in schools? Whatever. Maybe metal detectors. And half the rest you guys argue deserved it or some psychotic ****. Surely they'd want to see efforts made to stop this almost wholly unique problem that is gun violence in America.

Sounding like a Lib today. Don't care! Y'all are freaks!

Feels like short of like 20 prominent Republicans being victims of gun crimes for any progress. Again. ANYTHING.

Still nothing. They love the violence.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

What percentage of those daily mass shootings are done by AR15s?

I think the "assault weapon" argument is disingenuous to "reduce gun violence".

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Conservatives look at gun violence in this country and literally refuse to do anything that could (realistically) curb it. I think my last post in any gun control thread was just me giving up and saying "show me that conservatives care to do anything....literally one thing...to show that this is not only a problem that can be improved, but an actual problem.

I think right wingers like the violence What other explanations are there? I mean, they all claim to be patriots, lovers of America and the police. Cops killed? Duck it! More guns! Kids slaughtered in schools? Whatever. Maybe metal detectors. And half the rest you guys argue deserved it or some psychotic ****. Surely they'd want to see efforts made to stop this almost wholly unique problem that is gun violence in America.

Sounding like a Lib today. Don't care! Y'all are freaks!

Feels like short of like 20 prominent Republicans being victims of gun crimes for any progress. Again. ANYTHING.

Still nothing. They love the violence.
    They do worse than nothing. They actively pass laws that make gun violence worse. They also get appointed to make rulings like this that make us less safe.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They do worse than nothing. They actively pass laws that make gun violence worse. They also get appointed to make rulings like this that make us less safe.
    That was my original point and then got ranty and forgot. Haha.

It's not that they're not doing anything. They're going to opposite direction. This is the price we must for our unparalleled freedoms!. And we just need to deal with it
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The vast majority of shootings in this country including mass shootings are done with hand gun's not the vaguely defined *assult rifels*

In fact there are 4 times more stabbing deaths in this country than killing by all rifels COMBINED.
    Love how none of the left wingers have anything to respond

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Love how none of the left wingers have anything to respond

Despite that fact, it’s not politically tenable to go after them and require more documentation before they’re sold. People believe the myth that we live in the Wild West or something.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast