Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    When they get $90 million getting hits isnít as important anymore. The drive is gone for most after a big payday.

I think DJ will be ok. But who knows.....
    The only reason I am not sure we will see dj be as good as he was in 19 and 20 is because of his age . Dj is at the age where even the best hitters start losing their bat speed

The same people who were complaining about too much offense in years past are now complaining about not enough offense now....

Hilarious! You canít have it both ways!

There was nothing wrong with steroid years, corked bats and pine tar.....I miss those days.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

The same people who were complaining about too much offense in years past are now complaining about not enough offense now....

There was nothing wrong with steroid years, corked bats and pine tar.....I miss those days.
    Atleast in those days , players stayed healthy ....

Well, in my Beat the Streak game on the MLB app I had one player who stuck out like a sore thumb. He kills the Yanks at Yankee Stadium. And with King pitching it was an obvious choice. I picked Devers for my player to get a hit today.

Streak is now at 8.

I didnít want the homerun but was certainly not surprised.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Did king just have a 9 pitch inning?
    Damn
    he's not ready to be a starter though,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The only reason I am not sure we will see dj be as good as he was in 19 and 20 is because of his age . Dj is at the age where even the best hitters start losing their bat speed
    His bat speed is actually the same as last year. He is just missing the ball. It is just a fraction but it has cost him many hits. Just add 7 more hits to his hit total and the average and the OBA soar higher.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Well, in my Beat the Streak game on the MLB app I had one player who stuck out like a sore thumb. He kills the Yanks at Yankee Stadium. And with King pitching it was an obvious choice. I picked Devers for my player to get a hit today.

Streak is now at 8.

I didnít want the homerun but was certainly not surprised.
    My pick from that game would have been Martinez .

His bat speed is actually the same as last year. He is just missing the ball. It is just a fraction but it has cost him many hits. Just add 7 more hits to his hit total and the average and the OBA soar higher.
    If he is just missing then his timing is not the same as it was last year right ? I do think dj will be fine as well just maybe not as good as he was before

Hoy Jun Park is tearing up AAA. He was a top prospect that fell off the map due to injuries/ slow development. He can play plus of better defense a 2nd,SS, 3rd base and hits LHed. He's hitting .362 /.474/.638/1.112 with 5HRs at AAA.

I really like Odor and the qualities he bring to the team, but IMO he shouldn't be playing everyday. He's a good bench player but not a starter.

Park is 25, LH, can play 3 positions and is tearing up AAA, why not give him a look

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

No one complained of too much offense

People complained of all or nothing and unable to score against good pitching because of it.

Unless you are talking about the general ďtoo much offense in baseballĒ in which case I totally agree with you
    I donít mind less offense

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Hoy Jun Park is tearing up AAA. He was a top prospect that fell off the map due to injuries/ slow development. He can play plus of better defense a 2nd,SS, 3rd base and hits LHed. He's hitting .362 /.474/.638/1.112 with 5HRs at AAA.

I really like Odor and the qualities he bring to the team, but IMO he shouldn't be playing everyday. He's a good bench player but not a starter.

Park is 25, LH, can play 3 positions and is tearing up AAA, why not give him a look
    Because doing that move would mean cashman admitting he made a mistake trading trading for odor . Because Itís obvious cashman sees him as an every day player not as a bench player
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-04-2021 at 08:41 PM.

Pulled after 66 pitches, even though he's cruising and we should be stretching him out for future games, smh

Nice call Boone

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Pulled after 66 pitches, even though he's cruising and we should be stretching him out for future games, smh
    Are those 66 pitches his highest pitch count this season ?

Thatís the one thing that makes Boone such a bad manager though , only he would be dumb enough to put in a reliever that has been over used the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Boone is clueless

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast