Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    The Bold is a copy of a tweet that i posted. I did not write that whatsoever.

The Italic is what i wrote, again specifically stating that no one else had reported it so take it for whatever its worth.

You seriously can't tell the difference in a copied tweet and an actual post ?
    Yes you didnít write it but you posted it , now why would you copy and paste a tweet if you didnít think there was any truth to it ?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    The Bold is a copy of a tweet that i posted. I did not write that whatsoever.

The Italic is what i wrote, again specifically stating that no one else had reported it so take it for whatever its worth.

You seriously can't tell the difference in a copied tweet and an actual post ?
    He can't!!! Dude, he is just an ignorant troll who can't read or think

It's quite amusing. He called you out for a reference? Wasn't he the guy who posted and Op-ed piece for support that proved him wrong?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yes you didnít write it but you posted it , now why would you copy and paste a tweet if you didnít think there was any truth to it ?
    By that logic, Why would you post anything ?

Liar! Liar! Liar!

Go get some proof from a weird website that ends up proving you wrong

Ignorance is bliss

wow

wow
    He is a
    T-iny
    W-eak
    A-abysmal
    T-roll

Ignorance is bliss

Great job by King of getting out of that jam .
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-04-2021 at 07:56 PM.

Great job by Kennedy of getting out of that jam .
    Your about 10yrs behind

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yup. That was god awful I would much rather have guys who sacrifice themselves for the team rather than protect themselves because they are "so important."
    Stanton is one of maybe 3 people on this team actually hitting, and Im being somewhat generous by saying 3. If this team is going to go anywhere, we need stanton staying healthy and if that means he's just jogging around the bases then so bet it. The yankees are one of the worse offensive teams in baseball, this lineup doesn't need to lose someone like Stanton because he's running too hard.

Your about 10yrs behind
    I corrected myself . Thank you for pointing out my mistake .

Eovaldi stuff looks really good for a pitcher thats had 2 TJS

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Eovaldi stuff looks really good for a pitcher thats had 2 TJS
    I've heard from a very unreliable sauce that people with two TJS can't be good anymore. Hm.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Stanton is one of maybe 3 people on this team actually hitting, and Im being somewhat generous by saying 3. If this team is going to go anywhere, we need stanton staying healthy and if that means he's just jogging around the bases then so bet it. The yankees are one of the worse offensive teams in baseball, this lineup doesn't need to lose someone like Stanton because he's running too hard.
    So true. I mean he doesnít field anymore so I am not sure he can run very fast anymore . Especially after all this IL stints over the last few seasons

Did king just have a 9 pitch inning?
    Damn

DJs OBP at .338 is higher than his SLG at .327. Where has DJs power gone? His SLG numbers are down .263 points from last yr... the new ball is obviously making a difference but not that much.

Hes in the middle of a very bad slump and I have very, very little doubt he'll pick it up, but how much?

Anyone see or notice anything obviously different is his swing, approach or mechanics this yr vs last yr?

I am in no means saying he's a bad player by any means but he's clearly not hitting anywhere close to the last couple yrs.

Another good thing about possibly getting K Marte is he would give us another quality lead off option if it becomes necessary to move DJ down or try him in another spot in the lineup
    When they get $90 million getting hits isnít as important anymore. The drive is gone for most after a big payday.

I think DJ will be ok. But who knows.....
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I canít agree in that situation
    He could have prevented a DP by running

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast