Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    judge lately has had so many opportunities with men on base and has failed what a killer d/p he jut hit into

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Stanton is an absolute piece of **** as a player. Get him the **** off the field
    Do whatever you can to get rid of him. He's the reason there was a double play. Half *** bull ****
    **** Stanton. he's a flat out *****

Ignorance is bliss

Well this first inning clearly shows the differences between the two teamsí offenses ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Stanton is an absolute piece of **** as a player. Get him the **** off the field
    Do whatever you can to get rid of him. He's the reason there was a double play. Half *** bull ****
    **** Stanton. he's a flat out *****
    Lol wow are you even watching the game ? It was judge that hit into the dp , judge was the one with that pathetic at bat that killed the rally .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What proof do you have of that ?
    And btw it was dayners that first posted here about that rumor and hoped it was true, and yet I donít see you talking about him falling for it ....
    I specifically said when i posted it that NO ONE ELSE had reported it and to take it for what its worth... Hoping we get a player that would make this team alot better is completely different than "falling for it"

Instead of poorly trying to blame someone else for what you said, take responsibility for it yourself... I know difficult concept

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I specifically said when i posted it that NO ONE ELSE had reported it and to take it for what its worth... Hoping we get a player that would make this team alot better is completely different than "falling for it"

Instead of poorly trying to blame someone else for what you said, take responsibility for it yourself... I know difficult concept
    Doesn't fit the MO. You know this buddy.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

another Yankees starting pitching prospect that clearly is not ready for the majors yet , what a surprise ...
    trolling again i see

Stanton is running too hard, he needs to slow down or he'll injure him again.

Luis Bonilla
    Ketel Marte is not in the @Dbacks Line up tonight, according to sources there are high chances that he will wake up with a @Yankees uniform. According to them, the change would be announced in the next few hours. https://pic.twitter.com/9GWcg9QQET

no one else is reporting this yet, so take it for whatever its worth..[i'll be thrilled if its true

Thatís still hoping the rumor was true , and you said the sources said the change will be announced in the next few hours . Nowhere did you say you didnít believe it . I said in my post that it was a joke so again I ask for proof I even edited that post .

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Doesn't fit the MO. You know this buddy.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I know but its beyond irritating

Lol wow are you even watching the game ? It was judge that hit into the dp , judge was the one with that pathetic at bat that killed the rally .
    LOL. Yes I am watching. And Stanton didn't even try to run or stop the double play
    On a double play that the announcers said, wow, that was a slow chop and they didn't have to hurry.

So yes. Stanton could have tried to break it up but he didn't

LOL. You are so not smart

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Stanton is running too hard, he needs to slow down or he'll injure him again.
    Yup. That was god awful I would much rather have guys who sacrifice themselves for the team rather than protect themselves because they are "so important."

Ignorance is bliss

Luis Bonilla
    Ketel Marte is not in the @Dbacks Line up tonight, according to sources there are high chances that he will wake up with a @Yankees uniform. According to them, the change would be announced in the next few hours. https://pic.twitter.com/9GWcg9QQET

no one else is reporting this yet, so take it for whatever its worth..[i'll be thrilled if its true

Thatís still hoping the rumor was true , and you said the sources said the change will be announced in the next few hours . Nowhere did you say you didnít believe it . I said in my post that it was a joke so again I ask for proof I even edited that post .
    The Bold is a copy of a tweet that i posted. I did not write that whatsoever.

The Italic is what i wrote, again specifically stating that no one else had reported it so take it for whatever its worth.

You seriously can't tell the difference in a copied tweet and an actual post ?

Luis Bonilla

Hahahahahahah
    Hey smart boy, how about you post a reference that doesn't make you look foolish?
    You call someone out on a clear speculation? So that means you aren't smart enough to tell the difference between a rumor and a fact! Hahahahahah

You keep running to the chalkboard to look sillier and sillier

Ignorance is bliss

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast