Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Isnít the wonderlic like 50 questions in 10 mins or something? I donít think itís necessarily there to see how smart or how dumb you are but rather how you are with taking in information and coming up with quick solutions. I bet a lot of people actually donít even finish the test on time.
    15 minutes, 50 multiple choice (4 option) questions. Most questions are simple enough for grade schoolers. Even if you're the dumbest person on the planet you could pick 'A' for every question and get a 12.

I will say most people probably don't finish it. If it were 20 minutes long there'd be way more 48-50 scores. I took a mock test a couple years ago and got like a 40 and ran out of time on question 42. The time constraint is the only difficult part of a Wonderlic.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    15 minutes, 50 multiple choice (4 option) questions. Most questions are simple enough for grade schoolers. Even if you're the dumbest person on the planet you could pick 'A' for every question and get a 12.

I will say most people probably don't finish it. If it were 20 minutes long there'd be way more 48-50 scores. I took a mock test a couple years ago and got like a 40 and ran out of time on question 42. The time constraint is the only difficult part of a Wonderlic.
    That even furthers the point that star athletes are excused from learning because they are good at sports.

On average. If the order of the answers is randomized, then two equally smart people that always pick A could end up with scores of 8 and 20. But I guess you were trying to argue that this test actually does accurately measure general cognitive ability.

Why did this get moved from the NFL forum? It's relevant AND it's the offseason...

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    On average. If the order of the answers is randomized, then two equally smart people that always pick A could end up with scores of 8 and 20. But I guess you were trying to argue that this test actually does accurately measure general cognitive ability.
    I'm not arguing it tells us anything about how intelligent someone is, but I certainly think it tells us how dumb some people are. If you get a 50 on it, all it tells me is you know 3rd grade math and reading comprehension and your ability to answer quickly is impressive. If you score a 6 it tells me you don't know basic math and reading comprehension and couldn't solve more than 6 simple questions in 15 minutes.

It's actually 12 minutes.

Why did this get moved from the NFL forum? It's relevant AND it's the offseason...

I'm not arguing it tells us anything about how intelligent someone is, but I certainly think it tells us how dumb some people are. If you get a 50 on it, all it tells me is you know 3rd grade math and reading comprehension and your ability to answer quickly is impressive. If you score a 6 it tells me you don't know basic math and reading comprehension and couldn't solve more than 6 simple questions in 15 minutes.
    It got moved because we only need dead threads in the NFL forum, cant have too much posting.

The rules on this site are so ****ing strange. This should be in the NFL forum and ONLY the NFL forum. If it was something I thought the general PSD pop should comment on, then I would have posted it there. It is literally only about the black-heartedness of NFL owners and the powers that be.

Move it the **** back. This makes no sense at all.

Lol at moving this our of the NFL forum. Dafuq?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    The rules on this site are so ****ing strange. This should be in the NFL forum and ONLY the NFL forum. If it was something I thought the general PSD pop should comment on, then I would have posted it there. It is literally only about the black-heartedness of NFL owners and the powers that be.

Move it the **** back. This makes no sense at all.
    Itís taking away from the important discussions being had in the NFL main.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Stahp it, guys. The mods are just trying to protect us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12