Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nets in 4

0 0%
  • Nets in 5

1 16.67%
  • Nets in 6

1 16.67%
  • Nets in 7

1 16.67%
  • Bucks in 4

0 0%
  • Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

2 33.33%
  • Bucks in 7

1 16.67%
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Some of these goofs think that if you play, you should be 100%. But if youíre garbage because of injury, then youíre just garbage.
    Lol so true

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Funny stat of how the 3 seasons Kyrie played with LeBron he went to the finals and the 7 seasons without LeBron he's never made it past the 2nd round. [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Because the Nets are thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin on the bench talent.
    Why would any coach bench one of the best 3 point shooters in the game???

Harris would be in the starting lineup for most teams in the league including my Sixers. I would take him over Korkmaz, Green, Scott, Hill, even bum Simmons but doubt the Nets would want a pathetic overpaid max who can't shoot nor does he wants to.

https://youtu.be/WkbXVriFeSY

Pandemic P game 7 last year still shot better from 3 then the last two game 7ís for Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Pandemic P game 7 last year still shot better from 3 then the last two game 7ís for Harden.
    Only half of which he was healthy. Can't shoot with a hammy injury.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Why would any coach bench one of the best 3 point shooters in the game???

Harris would be in the starting lineup for most teams in the league including my Sixers. I would take him over Korkmaz, Green, Scott, Hill, even bum Simmons but doubt the Nets would want a pathetic overpaid max who can't shoot nor does he wants to.

https://youtu.be/WkbXVriFeSY
    Harris was 8/16 in games 1 and 2 from 3 and then 8/33 in games 3-7. Seeing as shooting is really his one key contribution point, there's a valid argument to sitting him more when he goes on an extended cold streak if you had a better bench guys. Not saying he's bad or unworthy of starting, but he was not good from game 3 on.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Harris was 8/16 in games 1 and 2 from 3 and then 8/33 in games 3-7. Seeing as shooting is really his one key contribution point, there's a valid argument to sitting him more when he goes on an extended cold streak if you had a better bench guys. Not saying he's bad or unworthy of starting, but he was not good from game 3 on.
    That's when Middleton went like 6/24 in those games where most here said he was overpaid garbage. You have to keep in mind that most shooters are streaky so they can go cold all game. Harris just happened to struggle in the back half when it matters the most but I will state again, Harris would start for most teams in the league once he beaten Curry in the 3 point contest for all to witness. Those who says he's only starting cause they are thin in depth are fools thinking they can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Only half of which he was healthy. Can't shoot with a hammy injury.

That's a **** excuse. If you're too hurt to be helpful to your team, then don't play. Otherwise, stfu.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That's a **** excuse. If you're too hurt to be helpful to your team, then don't play. Otherwise, stfu.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Players don't decide how many minutes they play, coaches do.

Clearly the coach thought Harden at 50% was a better impact than many other bench options at 100 %.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Players don't decide how many minutes they play, coaches do.

Clearly the coach thought Harden at 50% was a better impact than many other bench options at 100 %.
    For real, I don't understand why dude is butthurt Harden wanted to try and help his team even though he wasn't 100%. Way more commendable than what Kawhi is currently doing, watching his team get slapped around.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334