Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nets in 4

0 0%
  • Nets in 5

1 16.67%
  • Nets in 6

1 16.67%
  • Nets in 7

1 16.67%
  • Bucks in 4

0 0%
  • Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

2 33.33%
  • Bucks in 7

1 16.67%
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    lol what a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Giannis drops a point blank pass, ruining an easy game tying layup. Dude ain't it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Good foul by Harden.

Griffin is such a piece of ****. Runnin his mouth on stacked team after playing like dog turd in Detroit.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Epic choke job! The Bucks should fire Budenholzer tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Griffin is such a piece of ****. Runnin his mouth on stacked team after playing like dog turd in Detroit.
    He hasn't been other worldly for Brooklyn.

He went from trash to solid role player. I don't think Detroit would have been happy paying a guy $30M you be so basic.

The Nets are like The Monkeys. They have a lot of hits but they are not a real team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm glad the TNT crew called out the Bucks stupidity during this game. Bud definitely deserves the axe unless they somehow advance to the Finals.

Giannis played good, but not great. He did not make the right play every time down. Jrue is a good player but I don't get why you're extending him at what he's going to be making if he cannot takeover a game. Not once during this playoffs has he played like a $30M player. But that's just my humble opinion.

been screaming it for years about the bucks issues and giannis.. coach isnt going to fix the playoff issues. Giannis needs to get better as a shooter and making the right play... the problem is the bucks gave up any shot of getting better via the draft or trades with that middleton extension and holiday trade... they are who they are now... if both teams are healthy its probably going to be nets/sixers the next few years out east.

Giannis isnít a superstar

i would give anything for the sixers to swap middleton/holiday for harris/ben... lets see what giannis does with the spacing of him and ben.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    been screaming it for years about the bucks issues and giannis.. coach isnt going to fix the playoff issues. Giannis needs to get better as a shooter and making the right play... the problem is the bucks gave up any shot of getting better via the draft or trades with that middleton extension and holiday trade... they are who they are now... if both teams are healthy its probably going to be nets/sixers the next few years out east.
    Middleton is a 3rd of 4th option at best and is overrated. Same with Jrue plus they need to fire Bud

Shwoo KD had himself a night and played the whole game.

They gotta think about resting Harden for game 6, right?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Middleton is a 3rd of 4th option at best and is overrated. Same with Jrue plus they need to fire Bud
    I think that's a bit harsh. Middleton would make an excellent 3rd option.

Jrue is definitely a problem at his salary and what they gave up for him. They needed a closer, a player at least as good as Middleton. Beal or LaVine would have been good enough. Bucks are fools to give up three 1sts and pay him near max when there's not going to be any playoff game where he's made the biggest impact of the night and was the best player on the floor. At least I can't say that for Middleton or Giannis.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Never, just like every other superstar including whoever you hold in the highest regards. Heaven forbid we hold Durant to the same standard as his peers....
    Same standard as his peers? Yeah, maybe you should hold him to that same standard. Acting like Durant is not up to LBJ standard if he doesnít win without any real highly regarded teammate on the floor with him. Thatís BS. And yet, in a critical game 5 without Kyrie and with a hobbled Harden, he goes the full game and has a 49/17/10 triple-double with 3 steals and two blocks. Did Lebron ever do that? People have to get off this guys back.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast