Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nets in 4

    0 0%
  • Nets in 5

    1 16.67%
  • Nets in 6

    1 16.67%
  • Nets in 7

    1 16.67%
  • Bucks in 4

    0 0%
  • Bucks in 5

    0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

    2 33.33%
  • Bucks in 7

    1 16.67%
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 505
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    If he doesnít Nash should


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,324
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If Kyrie is out for an extended period of time I think we see Harden rush back..
    Just like I predicted, Harden is playing in Game 5.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    KD's always struck me as wanting that LBJ cred....so here's his chance.
    I must be forgetting something. When was it that LBJ won anything without significant help beside him?

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,429
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Just like I predicted, Harden is playing in Game 5.
    Looks like he will pull an Anthony Davis here...

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,302
    I got the Nets tonight. The entire sports media is questioning the Nets being without Harden or Kyrie, but they still have a lot and I expect them to win. I think Nash publicly complaining about the officials is going to make them call the game a lot tighter than they did in Game 4. I doubt anyone will be able to touch Durant tonight, and he'll have a monster game. I expect Blake and Joe Harris to have huge games also, role players do usually play much better at home.

    It's now looking like Harden may play tonight, if he does I don't think he'll make a huge difference. He'll be on a huge minutes restriction, and they won't let him do anything to make it worse. I just think KD is going to have a 50+ point game tonight and the role players are going to step up. I got the Nets in a blowout tonight.

    Even after a blowout tonight, I still think the Bucks can force a Game 7 this weekend but I do not think the Bucks will win the series. I hope they do, but I doubt it. Tonight would be there chance to do it.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Looks like he will pull an Anthony Davis here...
    Agreed, hopefully it ends better for him than it did for AD.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Looks like he will pull an Anthony Davis here...
    People seem to forget that Anthony Davis has a track record of this. He is very injury prone. For some reason when he got traded to the Lakers everyone just forgot about that. Through out his entire career he has always been the mr glass of basketball I don't expect that to change next year, or the year after. Injury prone big men remain injury prone. If the Lakers are smart they will load manage Davis next year just like Kawhi and have him ready for the Post season. If they do that theyll have a shot at a ship every year. Hek they should load manage Lebron too.

    I do believe that Harden has a legit injury, but I think they just wanted him to be 100% for next round because Durant & Kyrie were taking care of business in games 1&2. Now that Irving is out, I knew that Harden would come back. The Hamstring is a tricky body part, if its injured bad you wouldn't even attempt to play on it. So I do think Harden is close to being healed other wise he shouldn't even try to be playing
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-15-2021 at 04:22 PM.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,517
    Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    I must be forgetting something. When was it that LBJ won anything without significant help beside him?
    Never, just like every other superstar including whoever you hold in the highest regards. Heaven forbid we hold Durant to the same standard as his peers....

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,429
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    People seem to forget that Anthony Davis has a track record of this. He is very injury prone. For some reason when he got traded to the Lakers everyone just forgot about that. Through out his entire career he has always been the mr glass of basketball I don't expect that to change next year, or the year after. Injury prone big men remain injury prone. If the Lakers are smart they will load manage Davis next year just like Kawhi and have him ready for the Post season. If they do that theyll have a shot at a ship every year. Hek they should load manage Lebron too.

    I do believe that Harden has a legit injury, but I think they just wanted him to be 100% for next round because Durant & Kyrie were taking care of business in games 1&2. Now that Irving is out, I knew that Harden would come back. The Hamstring is a tricky body part, if its injured bad you wouldn't even attempt to play on it. So I do think Harden is close to being healed other wise he shouldn't even try to be playing
    I don't know about others but me and my fellow Lakers fans never forgot that AD was an injury prone, we just prayed that he was healthy enough to perform in the post season, he was in last year's title run, he wasn't this year but with the quickest turnaround from NBA's history it was expected...we will see if he can fix it with a more normal offseason by taking a page from Lebron's book on how to take care of his body properly.

    Like you said harden was probably very close to return but still harmstring injuries are no joke, he can make it worse if not fully healed, we'll see...

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,429
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Agreed, hopefully it ends better for him than it did for AD.
    Since AD is probably one of the most fragile NBA players, it might ends better for harden but still harmstring injuries have to be taken very seriously.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Since AD is probably one of the most fragile NBA players, it might ends better for harden but still harmstring injuries have to be taken very seriously.
    I'm no fan of the Nets, but watching things go down like this really sucks. Injuries have really sullied these playoffs, though it shouldn't be very shocking.....both our squads got bounced early, Celtics never had a chance, and Denver looked like they were running on fumes, not to mention no Jamal Murray.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I don't know about others but me and my fellow Lakers fans never forgot that AD was an injury prone, we just prayed that he was healthy enough to perform in the post season, he was in last year's title run, he wasn't this year but with the quickest turnaround from NBA's history it was expected...we will see if he can fix it with a more normal offseason by taking a page from Lebron's book on how to take care of his body properly.

    Like you said harden was probably very close to return but still harmstring injuries are no joke, he can make it worse if not fully healed, we'll see...
    Donít get me wrong Iím not taking a shot at Lakers fans, Iím just saying if Kawhi can sit out 20+ games to be playoff ready Iím sure Davis can too. At this point these guys only care about ships anyways. Might as well preserve him until the playoffs because AD really is the X factor for the Lakers.

    Back to the topic, I think who ever wins tonight takes the series

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,324
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I'm no fan of the Nets, but watching things go down like this really sucks. Injuries have really sullied these playoffs, though it shouldn't be very shocking.....both our squads got bounced early, Celtics never had a chance, and Denver looked like they were running on fumes, not to mention no Jamal Murray.
    Same, this years post season is about whoís most healthy. Kinda feel like these marquee match ups feel flat with all the injuries.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,019
    Coach Bud is going with this substitution-heavy rotation where he's getting guys out for a breather for 2 possessions then putting them back in.

    Never seen anything like it, but I don't think that's going to work later in the playoffs.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    29,324
    Nets arenít doubling Giannis and heís having his way with Blake.

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •