Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nets in 4

0 0%
  • Nets in 5

1 16.67%
  • Nets in 6

1 16.67%
  • Nets in 7

1 16.67%
  • Bucks in 4

0 0%
  • Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

2 33.33%
  • Bucks in 7

1 16.67%
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Weather you love or hate KD, he should have earned some of your respect last night either way.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Weather you love or hate KD, he should have earned some of your respect last night either way.
    He did me, by playing the whole game, the offensive performance, and even playing good defense too.

Its what LeBron needed to do in that Suns series but he wasn't taking enough shots or playing enough minutes.

Idk if it was the age or knee or both for LeBron, but cool to see KD could pull off a retro LeBron performance when the Nets absolutely needed it

Hell yeah he did. Dude was awesome. Hell I'd have been cool with just the 49 on the 16/23 shooting.....insane efficiency.....but without the 17 and 10, they'd have probably lost. He did what he to do and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I'm no fan of the Nets, but watching things go down like this really sucks. Injuries have really sullied these playoffs, though it shouldn't be very shocking.....both our squads got bounced early, Celtics never had a chance, and Denver looked like they were running on fumes, not to mention no Jamal Murray.
    Donít get me wrong Iím not taking a shot at Lakers fans, Iím just saying if Kawhi can sit out 20+ games to be playoff ready Iím sure Davis can too. At this point these guys only care about ships anyways. Might as well preserve him until the playoffs because AD really is the X factor for the Lakers.

Back to the topic, I think who ever wins tonight takes the series
    Agreed with you both.

Lol Harden

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol Harden

Dude is playing at 50% if that, not sure that is the hill I'd die on.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    C'mon man.....you can come @ me straight without the need to make **** up. Who do you think I was referencing when I bring up his peers? You know damn well I never insinuated KD wasn't in LBJs class. I'm saying the exact opposite, yet the standards with which each guy is held to is different. It's BS.

KD was phenomenal tonight....all-time great performance. Got nothing to say....it's what we should expect from one of the best players on planet earth. And to answer your question with regards to LBJ....yeah he did.

2012 ECSF down 2-1 @Indy w/ no Bosh and a hobbled Wade: 40/18/9....

2012 ECF down 3-2 @BOS: 45/15/5....19/26 shooting....

People have to get off this guy's back.
    If I mistook you, I apologize, but it seemed to me you were saying Durant should be held to the same standard as his peers.

I'm not knocking LeBron, he's proved himself over the long-term and has expanded his game throughout his career.

I'll give you the ECF game as being close, but Wade and Bosh both played in that game.

In the ECSF, Wade scored 30 with a higher shooting percentage than LeBron and a good overall stat line.

Jeff did have 27 in the game last night, but he is not on the level of a Wade and does not draw the attention that a Wade-level player gets.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Dude is playing at 50% if that, not sure that is the hill I'd die on.
    Yeah, dude was terrible. But he has zero lift on that leg and clearly didn't want to take a chance on reaggravating the injury by attacking the basket. If you take away any player's offensive strengths, he's going to play like crap. He did have 8 assists, hit two key free throws in the final two minutes and played some decent defense in the 4th when it mattered.

I do think the Nets were super lucky to win in spite of Harden's performance last night, though. They can't bank on Green going 7-8 from the 3-point line again. If they're going to take one of these last two games, James has to play better OR they need a relatively healthy Kyrie to come back. That, or they'll need Milwaukee to choke even worse than they did last night.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Yeah, dude was terrible. But he has zero lift on that leg and clearly didn't want to take a chance on reaggravating the injury by attacking the basket. If you take away any player's offensive strengths, he's going to play like crap. He did have 8 assists, hit two key free throws in the final two minutes and played some decent defense in the 4th when it mattered.

I do think the Nets were super lucky to win in spite of Harden's performance last night, though. They can't bank on Green going 7-8 from the 3-point line again. If they're going to take one of these last two games, James has to play better OR they need a relatively healthy Kyrie to come back. That, or they'll need Milwaukee to choke even worse than they did last night.
    Mayb rest Harden game 6, I know he won't but it's a thought. Otherwise Kyrie may need to power through like Harden is for game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    imagine lebron with curry/klay/dray or harden/kyrie or westy/harden etc... durant was fantastic tonight no doubt but its 1 game... Bron did this type of **** on both ends in the finals against better teams period... nets team is still ****ing loaded without kyrie and a so called hurt harden. Harden was trash tonight but he was being covered period... then blake/harris etc... Imagine lebron playing with this crew and then come at me. Its not the same standard because durant has never done anything without a ****ing super team except blow 3-1 leads with amazing talent around him.
    Imagine LeBron with Wade and Bosh. Imagine LeBron with Kyrie and Love.

What has LeBron done without a super team? Last year is closest but he still had a healthy AD and good role players.

"So called hurt" Harden? His being stiff and hobbled was obvious throughout the game, but believe what you will. Blake? Really? Smart player with skills, but slow and nowhere near the player he was. Harris? I love they guy, but he did less than nothing last night and has not performed in this series at all.

The Thunder losing a 3-1 lead to the Warriors is a blemish, but there is no way you can compare that Thunder team to those Warriors. And LeBron, Wade, and Bosh lost a Finals against the Mavs.

In today's game, teams are assembled differently than they were in the past, and no team ever before went through a prolonged "process" of losing, but Kareem/Magic/Worthy, Bird/McHale/Parish, on and on; teams that win are stacked in the great majority of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post

What has LeBron done without a super team? Last year is closest but he still had a healthy AD and good role players.

"So called hurt" Harden? His being stiff and hobbled was obvious throughout the game, but believe what you will. Blake? Really? Smart player with skills, but slow and nowhere near the player he was. Harris? I love they guy, but he did less than nothing last night and has not performed in this series at all.

The Thunder losing a 3-1 lead to the Warriors is a blemish, but there is no way you can compare that Thunder team to those Warriors. And LeBron, Wade, and Bosh lost a Finals against the Mavs.

In today's game, teams are assembled differently than they were in the past, and no team ever before went through a prolonged "process" of losing, but Kareem/Magic/Worthy, Bird/McHale/Parish, on and on; teams that win are stacked in the great majority of cases.
    Nothing can compare to Durant joining a 73-win team after blowing a 3-1 series lead against them. That's a blemish that will never leave. Good on him doing what he did last night, but the super teams he's been on are more loaded than anyone else's super teams. It's just true.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post

lebron without a super team constantly went to the finals and went against the goat teams ever all while beating a warriors team who was arguably the goat team every with a love that was a shell and a kyrie that hit a big shot but was carried, go i will wait. talk to me when durant ever beats any team like this without superstarts... if you think love and kyrie are superstars LMFAO... kyrie is said to be dead weight on this nets team tbh... really think about that genius.

He's still a *****.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lebron without a super team constantly went to the finals and went against the goat teams ever all while beating a warriors team who was arguably the goat team every with a love that was a shell and a kyrie that hit a big shot but was carried, go i will wait. talk to me when durant ever beats any team like this without superstarts... if you think love and kyrie are superstars LMFAO... kyrie is said to be dead weight on this nets team tbh... really think about that genius.
    Lol Kyrie was not carried in that series. He did just as much heavy lifting as LeBron did AND hit the game winning 3 in game 7.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast