Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    gotta wonder what big name big contracts guys will be let go... Id assume the ones that are safe are

orton
    styles
    reigns
    charlotte
    asuka
    bayley
    banks
    the man
    Rollins
    bray
    miz
    drew
    kofi
    lashley

are all 100 pct safe.
    Oh please let them release Owens he’d be money in aew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Oh please let them release Owens he’d be money in aew
    I want to see Owens go to IMPACT instead. He can be the face of that show, instead of being another guy in AEW. The only two performers I want to see AEW sign anytime soon (provided they are healthy) is Braun and Joe. (Lana is automatical because of her husband.) Even if it is just a short stint, Kevin Owens on IMPACT would be amazing to me. Owens/Sami (Callahan not Zayn), or Moose or Swann, Eddie Edwards, Joe Doehring would all be really good feuds.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I want to see Owens go to IMPACT instead. He can be the face of that show, instead of being another guy in AEW. The only two performers I want to see AEW sign anytime soon (provided they are healthy) is Braun and Joe. (Lana is automatical because of her husband.) Even if it is just a short stint, Kevin Owens on IMPACT would be amazing to me. Owens/Sami (Callahan not Zayn), or Moose or Swann, Eddie Edwards, Joe Doehring would all be really good feuds.
    He wouldn’t go to impact come on man

i wonder if they will release DB tbh... he would be ****ing fantastic in aew

He wouldn’t go to impact come on man
    I did not say he'd go, I say I would llike to see him at IMPACT. Better chances at reaching Main Event Level at IMPACT then at AEW. After a hot start in AEW Owens would get lost in the shuffle, just like guys like Archer, Pac, to a degree Miro. Over at IMPACT he could be push as the face of the company, immediately.

I agree that I doubt he goes to IMPACT, even on a short term deal, I just think for the immediately, IMPACT would be better for Owens instead of AEW.
    Screw sabermetics.

Daniel Bryan ? If so he’s a free agent

gotta wonder what big name big contracts guys will be let go... Id assume the ones that are safe are

orton
    styles
    reigns
    charlotte
    asuka
    bayley
    banks
    the man
    Rollins
    bray
    miz
    drew
    kofi
    lashley

are all 100 pct safe.
    I would say Cesaro is safe as well since he just signed a new deal. Unless it was for a lot and Vince wants out of it already. I would imagine Hardy will be gone once his contract is up as well, which is probably pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I would say Cesaro is safe as well since he just signed a new deal. Unless it was for a lot and Vince wants out of it already. I would imagine Hardy will be gone once his contract is up as well, which is probably pretty soon.
    if only they would release all the mysterios as well... jesus christ i am sick of seeing them.

Who i personally would want released

King Corbin
    the heart girl
    shayna and her partner
    morrison because of his stupid hair lol
    jeffy hardy
    mysterio and his son
    ripley
    styles partner
    the bro

i also wish they would just release finn balor and AJ styles and kevin owens which would never happen but id rather see them not be wasted and in aew. I also love the orton/bro thing but as soon as the bro becomes a singles person again he is going to be so annoying.

I'd also be scared he would die in the ring after every strike.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    I'd also be scared he would die in the ring after every strike.
    If Benoit didn’t die in the rig from head trauma no one will. That dude was legit doing diving head butts on to steal chairs

if only they would release all the mysterios as well... jesus christ i am sick of seeing them.

Who i personally would want released

King Corbin
    the heart girl
    shayna and her partner
    morrison because of his stupid hair lol
    jeffy hardy
    mysterio and his son
    ripley
    styles partner
    the bro

i also wish they would just release finn balor and AJ styles and kevin owens which would never happen but id rather see them not be wasted and in aew. I also love the orton/bro thing but as soon as the bro becomes a singles person again he is going to be so annoying.
    Would love to see Charlotte released that would be a dream come true.

Vince to Gronk

Tommy End just debut on AEW as Malakai Black. It appears his first feud in AEW will be with The American Dream/Nightmare Cody Rhodes, which could be fun.

As much as I roll my eyes at the amount of factions in AEW at the moment, Malaki Black (Tommy End) definitely needs to be a leader of a faction. Black and The Murderhawk seems to have a look that would work together. Include The Butcher and The Blade as the tag team and let them run through Inner Circle, Pinnacle, Knightmare Family, etc.

I know Page/Omega is the money maker right now but my dream match is Black .v. Omega.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 07-11-2021 at 03:30 AM.
    Screw sabermetics.

If Benoit didn’t die in the rig from head trauma no one will. That dude was legit doing diving head butts on to steal chairs

We all saw how this worked out for Beniot....
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz
    We all saw how this worked out for Beniot....
    Fair point though Benoit reportedly had other issues.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Comic Sans

So Black in AEW I see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast