Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    I agree. He’s a very good defensive coach but sucks at offense. If we can get good shooters this offseason it’s worth seen Vogel back. With the many injuries we have dealt with and quick turnover to season start any coach wouldn’t have saved us
    Probably true, but still he's annoying to watch when we're in trouble and he's just doing absolutely nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    A decent amount were wide open too lol
    This and for a few others he was wide open and waited to take contested ones then lol

Lakers Nation

@LakersNation

Dennis said the #Lakers should just burn the tape from tonight’s game and move on. Keef disagreed, however, saying they have to watch the tape to see how poorly they played and put in their heads that “this is it” when it comes to Game 6. “We play like this, this ******* is over."

Seriously this punk schroder has no pride

they should burn that contract he wanted instead. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Anyone still think DS or even KCP is worth $20 mil anymore? I think DS would need to get on his knees and beg for the Lakers to give him the same extension offer.
    better off in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lakers Nation

@LakersNation

Dennis said the #Lakers should just burn the tape from tonight’s game and move on. Keef disagreed, however, saying they have to watch the tape to see how poorly they played and put in their heads that “this is it” when it comes to Game 6. “We play like this, this ******* is over."

Seriously this punk schroder has no pride
    Yea burn the tape so his *** don’t get embarrassed seen his 0 point performance. Way the get better punk!

Dennis Schroeder possibly lost millions on this series along with tonight's horrible performance.

The Knicks apparently have a ton of cap space, but I doubt anyone gives him the contract we offered.

He will test the market and then see what teams are willing to pay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

At least Lebron & AD will have that big offseason they wanted so bad if we're 1st round exit...

Then no more excuses next year...

Yea burn the tape so his *** don’t get embarrassed seen his 0 point performance. Way the get better punk!
    Yeah crazy right, as a competitor you want to watch it 10 times to bring more fire into you...

Damn I miss Kobe so bad...

Basically our starting back court scored ZERO points. Kcp has an injury excuse. Schroeder has none but want the damn tape burned instead of him trying to see what he did wrong. Get rid of his *** quick!

Basically our starting back court scored ZERO points. Kcp has an injury excuse. Schroeder has none but want the damn tape burned instead of him trying to see what he did wrong. Get rid of his *** quick!
    Knowing he's gone will be the biggest satisfaction of the offseason no matter what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Dennis Schroeder possibly lost millions on this series along with tonight's horrible performance.

The Knicks apparently have a ton of cap space, but I doubt anyone gives him the contract we offered.

He will test the market and then see what teams are willing to pay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I feel like the knicks will still sign him, saying that the Lakers situation wasn't ideal for him lol, but at which price?

And I'm sure as fast as schroder will leave he will destroy the Lakers in his first interview, wait for it...

And I only slept 4 hours for that chite, now have to go to work, fck them.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Exactly. They set a lazy precedence and it won’t cut it when you want to win a back to back. It’s no shocker that the last back to back Lakers chips had Kobe in it.
    Yep, and the kobe-pau lakers were the last non-super team to win back-to-back titles. It's really tough to do and it legitimately takes a special group and a special leader

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And I only slept 4 hours for that chite, now have to go to work, fck them.
    That's the worst bro. I know the feeling, I'm on east coast time so every time the lakers play on west coast time the games end up finishing close to 1am. It's even worst when you stay up and they play horrible. Hopefully we bounce back with a better showing in the next one

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast