Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    glad he played his way out of that contract. Still supid how we didnt trade THT Schroder + THT for Lowry. Legit all trash for a all-star caliber player. gg
    We will never know the actual true, but now it looks like it was a big miss.
    Dennis, Kubmass and THT have not show this time for us. THT because he has been held by this coach stupidly.
    Soon to be seen together!

glad he played his way out of that contract. Still supid how we didnt trade THT Schroder + THT for Lowry. Legit all trash for a all-star caliber player. gg
    Not sure that would have made a difference. Lowry is getting up there in age as well.

THT is an absolute keeper though. I can see him being an excellent player in the league as a starter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    They're pretty high on THT and they were expecting to be fully healthy by this time
    dude is a horrible shooter and plays way too out of control. made no sense. Once again, we overvalued his "talent". same with Kuz.. lmao.

Can our team respond next game or they just quit? We will find out next game.
    Soon to be seen together!

dude is a horrible shooter and plays way too out of control. made no sense. Once again, we overvalued his "talent". same with Kuz.. lmao.
    Yeah, I donít get all this THT love. Heís a bench player at best. He canít shoot the three..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Yeah, I donít get all this THT love. Heís a bench player at best. He canít shoot the three..
    lmao and Kuz can? I mean he will have 1 good game every 40th game or so.

Nah, I think it was the right call. THT will likely be considerably better than what Lowry would've given us

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    lmao and Kuz can? I mean he will have 1 good game every 40th game or so.
    When did I say anything about Kuzma being able to shoot?

Yeah, but he's super young. His form isn't bad and he'll likely become a respectable shooter in a the not too distant future. I think people on here were way overrating him early on but I also think he will become a very good player eventually

Def one of the worst performances Iíve seen from the Lakers

I used to hear all this stuff about kuz too. lmao. Like bro, i get they're lakers but it shouldn't blind us from their flaws.

THT can only score driving one direction, he can't shoot, he plays out of control, and he's undersized for his position (yes i know he has a long wingspan). I see posts that point to his age... i remember when people used to say Kuz is only 23... lmao. Legitimately hasn't improved since. THT is not it. Im not saying hes bad either, but to be the deal breaker in a lowry trade.. oof.

To call it quits in the 2nd and then pad his stats once it's over lol
    Yeah, look for him to say more stupid things in post game interview

I used to here all this stuff about kuz too. lmao. Like bro, i get they're lakers but it shouldn't blind us from their flaws.

THT can only score driving one direction, he can't shoot, he plays out of control, and he's undersized for his position (yes i know he has a long wingspan). I see posts that point to his age... i remember when people used to say Kuz is only 23... lmao. Legitimately hasn't improved since. THT is not it. Im not saying hes bad either, but to be the deal breaker in a lowry trade.. oof.
    Kuzma is actually a good player. Put him on another team with a bigger role and many posters would be complaining about how much they miss him. He's improved a decent amount as well. He's become a respectable defender and a good rebounder. Offensively he hasn't made great progress, but he is also still pretty young

Nah, I think it was the right call. THT will likely be considerably better than what Lowry would've given us
    but when? We didnt get bron to wait for THT lmao. Lowry made more sense with our timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Not sure that would have made a difference. Lowry is getting up there in age as well.

THT is an absolute keeper though. I can see him being an excellent player in the league as a starter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Lowry wouldn't have made any difference, the guy is old and was injured all year long, we have enough injury prones.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast