Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    To be fair, it's pretty clear LBJ's lift isn't all the way there and neither is his explosiveness. Having that been said though, it does look like he basically quit, kind of like the 3rd quarter the other night. I don't think it would make a major difference though if LBJ was 100% healthy and here's why: LBJ is and has always been offensively limited and so when you pack the paint, you take a lot of lBJ's effectiveness away and this is why I don't rank him higher. He essentially needs shooters all over the court to keep the defense honest. Right now, our guys can't make any open shots (which is amazing for a pro NBA team, because this would be inexcusable for a good high school team), but it is what it is and it exposes what I've been saying for years about LBJ's offensive limitations. With shooters who can make a reasonable amount of open shots though, the defense can't pack the paint like they're presently doing and that opens everything up for LBJ. This is what we can expect LBJ to look (healthy or not) like when guys can't make shots.

Spoken like a true basketball savant....well said

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Bron on pace to score 27, solid game...lol..3...2...1...
    And all the entire team 30?
    Soon to be seen together!

Kuzma is so bad

Bron on pace to score 27, solid game...lol..3...2...1...
    Cmon man...he's sucked. He's evening out his fg% in meaningless minutes. LBJ quit early in the 2nd

Kubmass runs like a deer and does not score!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Honestly it's laughable right now, Lebron doesn't even contest any shot and has a bad body language, great leadership!

So do we lose by 40? 50? More?
    I guess we lose by 30

Without AD I think Lebron already decided that the series is over.

I donít think heís got it. I havenít seen playoff Bron so far and based off everything up to this point, we arenít going to see playoff Bron this years. I still think heís got it in him and I have no doubt he and AD are gonna come out blazing next year if they get sent home early, but Bron just isnít going to be him after that injury.
    I'm not even all that upset with Lebron. He got us a ring along with AD and brought us another title. For that I can't hate on what he has done. Some fans will never live enjoy a Lakers title with Lebron and that is on them. I was excited and thankful to be back on top last season.

Just a bit worried that another year will have gone by meaning it will be tougher to get to the top again at his age. Truly remarkable what he has done at his age no doubt.

I hope he does show out next game to push the series to 7. If we get AD back maybe anything is possible. But also being realistic even if we move on to round 2...its going to be very difficult to get back to the Finals with these injuries.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

CJ stepped out wow

Suns will probably beat us in this series, next no CP3 for them. Great news! Pelinka has a huge job this summer. Lebron older and we have only Davis. Our coach has to go no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Call me crazy but they can still wib this
    Never say die !

Now this idiot puts Trezz in

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    CJ stepped out wow
    Off joker

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    To be fair, it's pretty clear LBJ's lift isn't all the way there and neither is his explosiveness. Having that been said though, it does look like he basically quit, kind of like the 3rd quarter the other night. I don't think it would make a major difference though if LBJ was 100% healthy and here's why: LBJ is and has always been offensively limited and so when you pack the paint, you take a lot of lBJ's effectiveness away and this is why I don't rank him higher. He essentially needs shooters all over the court to keep the defense honest. Right now, our guys can't make any open shots (which is amazing for a pro NBA team, because this would be inexcusable for a good high school team), but it is what it is and it exposes what I've been saying for years about LBJ's offensive limitations. With shooters who can make a reasonable amount of open shots though, the defense can't pack the paint like they're presently doing and that opens everything up for LBJ. This is what we can expect LBJ to look (healthy or not) like when guys can't make shots.
    This is very good point. If we look at last season in the playoffs we played small ball but still dominated the paint with AD and Lebron.

Without that this playoff series will be tough and what you are explaining is happening now.

Good coaching by Monte William's to recognize this as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    Now this idiot puts Trezz in
    Lol

I do think if we lose this series, Vogel is likely out and Kidd will take the reigns

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast