Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Marcell Ozuna arrested for domestic violence

Wife was arrested before for the same charge. Looks like his season might be over assuming there is a suspension.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-29-2021 at 10:41 PM.

I believe his wife was arrested last year for throwing a soap dish that hit him in the face. Whatever the case may be, these two probably need to get away from each other..

He's toast. I dont think many teams are gonna want to touch him after this.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    He's toast. I dont think many teams are gonna want to touch him after this.
    Idk, he'll still have suitors for sure imo. He's an elite bat. Talent always wins.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    From @goingfor28

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Looks like the strangulation charge carries a minimum of 1 year if convicted.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Idk, he'll still have suitors for sure imo. He's an elite bat. Talent always wins.

Dude look at what he did and the environment we're in. No viable team is gonna want that PR ********. Plus he was sucking something awful prior to the injury.

And he hit her with his cast. Hes ****ing done. Good riddance.

[Bets someone will shame the wife for instigation]

Dude look at what he did and the environment we're in. No viable team is gonna want that PR ********. Plus he was sucking something awful prior to the injury.

I doubt the Braves eat the rest of his deal though. He would be owed another 37 million dollars for 2023, 2024, and that includes the 1 million dollar buyout on a team option in 2025. I see him coming back but I am sure the Braves and MLB are going to make him go through certain measures to do so. As for the criminal charge, there's a good chance he just pleads out and serves little to no jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I doubt the Braves eat the rest of his deal though. He would be owed another 37 million dollars for 2023, 2024, and that includes the 1 million dollar buyout on a team option in 2025. I see him coming back but I am sure the Braves and MLB are going to make him go through certain measures to do so. As for the criminal charge, there's a good chance he just pleads out and serves little to no jail time.
    That's my bad. I thought he signed a 1 year deal but that was the prior contract. Forgot he got the 4 year deal. He's toxic though, for sure. He's gonna get a big suspension, that should carry into next season. He was already out approx 6 weeks from the injury. Manfred is gonna lay the hammer on him, I bet.

Is there a clause in his deal that will allow them to sever ties, I wonder.

This dude's just a POS.

Disregard.
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-30-2021 at 01:23 AM.

Don't know the law in Georgia or if the prosecutor decides to follow through on both charges. Do they drop the more serious charge if he pleads guilty to the lesser one? I'm sure Ozuna will have a top notch attorney with the money he makes. Whatever happens, happens. No way he avoids a suspension. Now its just a matter of how much time he spends in prison.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-30-2021 at 01:32 AM.

To be fair, I made my comment before learning all the details. Knowing those details now, as a famous poster once said: won't see him no more.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Don't know the law in Georgia or if the prosecutor decides to follow through on both charges. Do they drop the more serious charge if he pleads guilty to the lesser one? I'm sure Ozuna will have a top notch attorney with the money he makes. Whatever happens, happens. No way he avoids a suspension. Now its just a matter of how much time he spends in prison.
    He will spend 0 days in prison. He's a rich athlete. I'll be shocked if he spends a single day behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He will spend 0 days in prison. He's a rich athlete. I'll be shocked if he spends a single day behind bars.

Same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Y’all don’t think he would get another job? Addison Russell was welcome back and the Cubs players were kissing his *** at the time.

He’ll be given plenty of opportunities, as rich people often are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast