Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
    AD needs to get on that lebron diet and spend a million dollars on his body. At some point youre gonna expect a torn acl or major injury at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    If lakers somehow pull out the win in game 5, do you sit AD for game 6 to allow him extra rest?

I bet you AD will not be ready to play before next round if we survive this round...

Not only wont they be brought back, but they wont be paid for what are expecting so in a sense, many are playing for contracts in other teams like DS or Drum

Not sure about that, teams like the knicks who are desperate for a starting PG could pay DS and I'm sure he knows it.

Same thing for Drum, he has bad hands and plays bully ball but still is an elite rebounder and isn't used much in offense and doesn't play much more than 20 min with us, he will find a taker.

Idk how Andre Drummond was an all star. I mean that fool barely looks bench material.

Because he played on a ****** team and was able to put up stats without anyone else on the team..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Because he played on a ****** team and was able to put up stats without anyone else on the team..
    Yeah but still! I mean hes looking like kwame brown out there!

dont let Kwame hear you hes going to get on that arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol even if I love AD, trust me it's getting on my nerves too.

Even here in France, broadcasters are talking about how fragile he looks, always grabbing one part of his body after a fall, a physical play or anything...
    Lol even his injury issues are being talked about in France.

On paper this team is better than last but it did not translate and health did not help. With the way things have gone If Lebron can lead this team at 36 with a hobbled Davis and beat Clippers and Nets he would officially be the goat to many.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    On paper this team is better than last but it did not translate and health did not help. With the way things have gone If Lebron can lead this team at 36 with a hobbled Davis and beat Clippers and Nets he would officially be the goat to many.
    Lol no, only to those who are chomping at the bit to anoint him the GOAT. There is very little LBJ can reasonably do at this point to go down as the GOAT. The best he can hope for is to win another 4 titles or so (yeah around 4) to make the argument that due to his longevity, overall he had the better career over MJ...but the argument at that point wouldnt be that LBJ was the GOAT, but more so that his longevity outweighs MJ and others being better than than LBJ as a player and therefore you'd rather draft LBJ over those other guys. That's the best LBJ can hope for at this point in terms of reaching MJ
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 05-31-2021 at 08:04 PM.

How is he barely bench material? He's probably the best rebounder in the league and is a walking double double in fairly limited minutes. He's doing exactly what we need from him. If we could make wide open 3's the series would be over
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 05-31-2021 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    This team is better than last year, the difference is that we've had a ton of injuries and AD didn't come in physically or mentally ready. Any failure falls squarely on the leaders, which are LBJ and AD, in league part because they failed to cultivate the right mindset early on and its costs us

I agree about AD being Fragile.

We knew what we were getting when traded for AD. Great player to have when Healthy and truly a game changer. He has had nagging injuries his whole career. I feel like it will just get worse as he ages.

One thing I will say is that if he wants to sustain his level of play he needs to take care of his body. He needs to look at Lebron's off season regimen.

We did win one title with Lebron and AD healthy and if we dont win this year it's understandable why. Giannis wasnt healthy last season and they got bounced early.

You could tell in game 2 AD went off, however not without consequence. He was hurting every time down. I thought then its going to be tough for him to play at a high level through the Finals. When he gets poked in the face it looks like a season ending injury.

I hope we get him back, but if we are to win this season we need everyone to step up.

THT ..Kuz..Schroeder..Trez..Caruso..
    Drummond..I would give THT minutes over KCP.

We need playoff Lebron, but not to the point where he is going to hurt himself.
    Quality minutes but no need to go 35 plus imo.

Let's see if Vogel can get a game plan together for both the offense and defense.

The early games don't seem to favor the Lakers. [emoji23][emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

If lakers somehow pull out the win in game 5, do you sit AD for game 6 to allow him extra rest?

maybe 25min

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    AD is out for Game 5 according to Shams. They hope that with the rest and rehab he will be available later in the series.

Yeah just rest him

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast