Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Asian hate crimes are up

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...rimes-n1265756

Antisemitism surged with recent news

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ats-gop-490656

Hate crimes have been increasing in recent years

https://apnews.com/article/hate-crim...75da905650120d

We are coming off a summer of large scale racial unrest.

We have thread that has been active since 2018 called ďis the US on the path to civil unrestĒ and it mostly revolves around issues of discrimination

Hate is in the news bc it is topical and it is a story.

What is impressive is how Partisans hacks on both sides can spin anything to put themselves and their enemies in the middle as victims, villains, and saviors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hate crimes have been on the rise for a while, the media is only starting to pay attention because it fills a narative.
    They ignored Asian hate crimes all summer, until one was *allegedly* done by a white guy in Georgia (all evidence makes it appear the crime wasn't racially motivated)

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am sure there are attacks coming from leftists who support the Palestinians. Pro groups for both sides clashed in NYC. about a week ago. Once again we get echoes of the Middle East conflict here.
    I can't find it right now, but there was an article from I want to say the Seattle times, from like 2 years ago that talked about the rise of Anti-Semitism and these types of hate crimes.
    It effectively comes from 3 sources, Far-Right, Far-Left, and Islamic.
    While there is an enormous amount of attention paid to far-right anti-semitism (which is fine) it's basically the only type of antisemitism that's deemed acceptable to criticize.

The ADL even points out that in most countries in Europe AS from the right is usually a distant 3rd to the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The media is NOW covering this subject, which is too bad because this has been a major problem for several years now, it's kind of like the "rise in Asian hate crime" there was no rise, it's been this way for several years, the media just now gives a ****.

In both cases, it's because they could use it to fill narratives they want.
    No. The media has been reporting it and you havenít been looking to find it. Itís being pointed out to you in abundant quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No. The media has been reporting it and you havenít been looking to find it. Itís being pointed out to you in abundant quantities.
    No, they've been covering the hate crimes when they happen, when the perpetrator is White or RW (no matter how tangentially) when perpetrators are black or Arab, they don't cover it.

Racism as a proxy for bad governmental behavior from ethnic origin countries is baffling to me. Just as racism as a proxy for bad behavior by a small group of people who are from the same race in a particular region.

CCP BAD, Chinese people are just like everyone else and certainly not collectively to blame for the actions of all Chinese people.

Israel has done some seriously bad stuff, but that doesn't mean all Jewish people are part of those decisions/actions.

Or like people in the East Bay doing racist crap against black people some years when studies showed is was about 30 (mostly black) people committing 95% of the violent crime in the region.

Hate crimes have been on the rise for a while, the media is only starting to pay attention because it fills a narative.
    They ignored Asian hate crimes all summer, until one was *allegedly* done by a white guy in Georgia (all evidence makes it appear the crime wasn't racially motivated)
    You have the dumbest arguments.

No, they've been covering the hate crimes when they happen, when the perpetrator is White or RW (no matter how tangentially) when perpetrators are black or Arab, they don't cover it.
    Sounding more and more like Special by the week. Poor white men.

Uh-huhÖLOL

Why is the media silent about Jews being harassed and attacked?
    It's all about who's doing the attacking. CNN/liberal news protects radical Islam (because both are anti-American), and the recent attacks against Jews in the U.S. are being done by Muslims. When a white supremist in Pittsburgh killed Jews in a mass shooting, the liberal news covered it a lot because it was someone from the ideology they oppose that committed the acts.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have the dumbest arguments.

Am I doing it right?

Nah. You got a long way to go, sport.

Nah. You got a long way to go, sport.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    It's all about who's doing the attacking. CNN/liberal news protects radical Islam (because both are anti-American), and the recent attacks against Jews in the U.S. are being done by Muslims. When a white supremist in Pittsburgh killed Jews in a mass shooting, the liberal news covered it a lot because it was someone from the ideology they oppose that committed the acts.
    I hear an awful lot of people who I know never watch CNN talk about what they do and donít do. I canít attest for what they have or havenít done since I donít watch them. But how many hours in a given week do you watch them?

impressive

Last edited by ewing; 05-30-2021 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sounding more and more like Special by the week. Poor white men.
    Yep. I remember when everybody thought Special total obsession with the media/race was nutty. Now it seems like he is nutty but was also ahead of his time

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast