Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Lebron James Road to the title

Will likely yet again be harder than anything jordan has ever had to deal with. If lebron makes it to the finals he will also have to beat a top east team that is likely better than all of jordans west opponents in the nets/bucks/sixers.

This dude legit cant catch a break. He has to do a play in/then face the 2nd seeded suns and then probably the nuggets or the jazz and then probably the nuggets/jazz/mavs or clips before facing the sixers/nets/bucks all on the road.

Seems a pretty easy road, imo.

Suns are green an overrated. Nuggets/Blazers will be a walk in the park. Then in the WCF they will be favored over any of the Mavs/Jazz/Clips/Grizz.

I'd say if the Nets come outta the East, that will be tough. Other than that, no one in the East has a shot in 7.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Seems a pretty easy road, imo.

Suns are green an overrated. Nuggets/Blazers will be a walk in the park. Then in the WCF they will be favored over any of the Mavs/Jazz/Clips/Grizz.

I'd say if the Nets come outta the East, that will be tough. Other than that, no one in the East has a shot in 7.
    so wait let me get this right... the number 2 seed is overrated and the blazers who were the GOAT number 8 seed last year is also overrated and the nuggets who came back 1-3 vs the clippers are now overrated and the mavs who are bodying said new and improved clippers team is also overrated all while the number 1 seeded utah jazz are now also overrated who stayed ahead of all of these teams in a west that yet again was oh so great all year long and was gonna be a tough road for anyone etc? But because the bottom seed lakers with bron and AD about to body everyone else instantly becomes lesser? SHOCKER

also the nets will be tough but the sixers have no shot when basically joel bodied davis and the sixers have had success against lebron and the lakers? INTERESTING

No matter which conference LBJ is in heíll somehow end up in the easier bracket. Teams do things like try to avoid him, he always ends up on teams that are matchup nightmares, and heís got an extra team in black and grey playing for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has to beat the teams in front of him just like every player in the history of the game. His Stans will invent a ďnever beforeĒ narrative about how the deck is stacked against him and some will respond with an equally dumb counter narrative. MTM will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'll just come out and say it since y'all just wanna flirt and ****.

LBJ > Jordan.

Discuss.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Manufactured story line by LeBron fans. Media isn't even dumb enough to run with this narrative.

Before the season, the Lakers were supposed to be the #1 or 2 seed anyway. If Lakers were literally flip flopped and finished the #2 seed and Phoenix was instead the #7 nobody would think anything of them being favored to win this series nor advance to at minimum the WCF. It's a fact they were 2nd before injuries derailed the season anyhow.

Why is it suddenly some Herculean effort by LeBron and the Lakers to play on the road to get where they were supposed to advance to anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

LBJ > Jordan.

Discuss.
    Sit in the corner! Comments this stupid deserve punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

LBJ > Jordan.

Discuss.
    You're right.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sit in the corner! Comments this stupid deserve punishment

I bet you wouldn't say that to my face!
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so wait let me get this right... the number 2 seed is overrated and the blazers who were the GOAT number 8 seed last year is also overrated and the nuggets who came back 1-3 vs the clippers are now overrated and the mavs who are bodying said new and improved clippers team is also overrated all while the number 1 seeded utah jazz are now also overrated who stayed ahead of all of these teams in a west that yet again was oh so great all year long and was gonna be a tough road for anyone etc? But because the bottom seed lakers with bron and AD about to body everyone else instantly becomes lesser? SHOCKER

also the nets will be tough but the sixers have no shot when basically joel bodied davis and the sixers have had success against lebron and the lakers? INTERESTING
    In fairness, the Suns with a broken CP3 are a marginal upgrade over last years Suns team who didn't even make the playoffs.

And you're forgetting that the reason the Lakers are in 7th place is because LeBron and AD missed a million games... They were so stacked (and dominant), that they were able to lose games and still making it in. They get credit for winning, but it isn't some extraordinary championship run you're trying to make it out to be.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    No matter which conference LBJ is in heíll somehow end up in the easier bracket. Teams do things like try to avoid him, he always ends up on teams that are matchup nightmares, and heís got an extra team in black and grey playing for him.

You really donít watch Lakers games. Count how many fantom calls Booker got in game 2 in the 4th. Iím pretty sure you wonít respond so this will be a one sided convo.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so wait let me get this right... the number 2 seed is overrated
    Yes, massively. The Suns are the 2 seed but no way are they the 2nd best team in the west. Lakers, Clippers, Mavs, Nuggets, Jazz are easily all better than the Suns. Suns are more on a Blazers level of talent. Good team but more of a bottom seed squad imo.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Manufactured story line by LeBron fans. Media isn't even dumb enough to run with this narrative.

Before the season, the Lakers were supposed to be the #1 or 2 seed anyway. If Lakers were literally flip flopped and finished the #2 seed and Phoenix was instead the #7 nobody would think anything of them being favored to win this series nor advance to at minimum the WCF. It's a fact they were 2nd before injuries derailed the season anyhow.

Why is it suddenly some Herculean effort by LeBron and the Lakers to play on the road to get where they were supposed to advance to anyway?
    You should watch FS1 more lol....but you're right in that it isn't a mainstream talking point.

To answer your last question, it's because it serves as an avenue for his fans to use to get to where @VeeRex stated above you. Legitimate arguments can be made, but in the context of strictly this year....I don't see any substantive reasoning behind MTMs insinuations beyond AD not being physically able to play. When healthy, they're better than the Nuggets/Jazz/Mavs and arguably better than the Clips (LAC should be better imo, but they're mentally weaker than I expected).

Health permitting, LeBron's suppose to be in the Finals at a minimum and arguably win it all if the opponent happens to be anyone not named the Brooklyn Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    You really donít watch Lakers games. Count how many fantom calls Booker got in game 2 in the 4th. Iím pretty sure you wonít respond so this will be a one sided convo.
    I watched. Doesn't mean what I said (mostly tongue in cheek) isn't true. Heck look no further than Payne ejected and no one else ejected or anything more than a tech.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast