Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's a lot more complex than he choked it away, and losing before the finals is worse than losing in the finals.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Well I call it like I see it. He was softer than a marshmallow in that series. I will never cross over to the Lebron is better than MJ side.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    But your Dad getting murdered adds 3 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah, he "retired" and his Dad was killed because of MJs "gambling problem" and the NBA made him.

The NBA got mad at him because he had been fixing games by winning too much.

He's incredibly injured. We'll see how he rebounds. He was a top 3 mvp candidate before the injury.

He probably should've been out for the season.

Father time is undefeated. Year to year he'll continue to slow down. But he was hurt.

Another excuse for LeBron failing. Adorable.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Another excuse for LeBron failing. Adorable.

What about Jordan failing with the Wizards?

It's not an excuse. To actually criticisize the dude for failing while almost 37, one legged, with zero impact 3 pt shooters, and at the amount of minutes he's played....is incredibly ignorant.

Last edited by blams; 06-05-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

What about Jordan failing with the Wizards?

It's not an excuse. To actually criticisize the dude for failing while almost 37, one legged, with zero impact 3 pt shooters, and at the amount of minutes he's played....is incredibly ignorant.

LeBron dick riders will always come up with an excuse. Nothing is ever LeBron's fault.

I also don't care about Jordan. Dude took 3 years off then came back at 38 or 39. He wasn't winning w the Wiz. He was your normal very good player at that point. Not an absolute superstar anymore at that point in his career.

Last edited by goingfor28; 06-06-2021 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    LeBron dick riders will always come up with an excuse. Nothing is ever LeBron's fault.

I also don't care about Jordan. Dude took 3 years off then came back at 38 or 39. He wasn't winning w the Wiz. He was your normal very good player at that point. Not an absolute superstar anymore at that point in his career.

And Lebron played like a normal very good player in this suns series lol. Just like you say lebron dick riders come up with an excuse, people that want lebron dead blame him for everything.

He didn't play good enough, period... last time he finished a season not playing good enough he bounced back and won a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    That is fine but the 3peat has only happened 3 times in modern basketball. MJ did it twice, Shaq did it once.

Lebron, as great as he is, never accomplished that.

He has done incredible things, but he has also faded in the finals. The Mavs finals loss hurt his legacy more than Jordans retirement imo. To be the supposed best player in the world, but play like the 3rd best player on your team in the finals is unforgivable and knocks him down a notch.
    MJ proved he can win in Chicago, under Phil, with Pippen by his side.

LeBron has won with 3 different franchises, 3 different co-stars, 3 different coaching staffs, 3 different locations so far.

I'm sorry but you'll be hard pressed to convince me MJ is the GOAT, dude quit to play baseball then quit to play golf. That's weak.

MJ's 6, 7, 8 year run, no one will touch it. But there's no longevity there. Zero adversity. Dude just kept on quitting the sport.

*stomps feet* no hes not!

Stats aside, he choked away the Finals against the Mavs, basically disappeared and gave up .That is something MJ never did.
    Whats your opinion on what Lebron did in 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Whats your opinion on what Lebron did in 2016?
    That was a great finals performance.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    MJ proved he can win in Chicago, under Phil, with Pippen by his side.

LeBron has won with 3 different franchises, 3 different co-stars, 3 different coaching staffs, 3 different locations so far.

I'm sorry but you'll be hard pressed to convince me MJ is the GOAT, dude quit to play baseball then quit to play golf. That's weak.

MJ's 6, 7, 8 year run, no one will touch it. But there's no longevity there. Zero adversity. Dude just kept on quitting the sport.
    Okay you love Lebron, congrats.

dude quit to play baseball then quit to play golf.
    "Quit" - AKA gambling punishment was a suspension and the NBA didn't want to suspend it's best player.

Okay you love Lebron, congrats.
    Nice counter man. And nah I don't, i think LeBron is weak too.

It's just if you're quitting bc ur dad died you don't go play another sport. Or if you're quitting "to be with family" you don't go do all these adventures.

MJ had a great 8 seasons but LeBron could potentially play 3 times as long as that. The longevity is what speaks to greatness -shrug-

Nice counter man. And nah I don't, i think LeBron is weak too.

It's just if you're quitting bc ur dad died you don't go play another sport. Or if you're quitting "to be with family" you don't go do all these adventures.

MJ had a great 8 seasons but LeBron could potentially play 3 times as long as that. The longevity is what speaks to greatness -shrug-
    6 finals, 6 mvps, 6 rings.

He never quit on his team in the finals like Lebron. Yea Lebron played a long *** time and he was the best player some of those years.

6 finals, 6 mvps, 6 rings.

He never quit on his team in the finals like Lebron. Yea Lebron played a long *** time and he was the best player some of those years.
    Ik the win% isn't great but getting to the finals 10 times so far is just bonkers, only been done by KAJ as well in the modern NBA.

Ik the win% isn't great but getting to the finals 10 times so far is just bonkers, only been done by KAJ as well in the modern NBA.
    I never said Lebron was not a great player, he is #2 all time with a pretty good cushion.

10 finals but a 4-6 record. He has had 4 extra trips to the finals and still cannot match MJs rings.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast