Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will The Series Go?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Split

0 0%
  • Sox Win Series

2 66.67%
  • Sox Sweep

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Baltimore Orioles (17-32) @ Chicago White Sox (28-20) | 5/27 - 5/30

Baltimore Orioles (17-32) @ Chicago White Sox (28-20)
    Guaranteed Rate Field - Chicago, IL. | 5/27 - 5/30

Thursday May 27, 2021 @ 7:10pm CT on NBCSN
    Bruce Zimmermann, LHP (2-3, 5.59 ERA) vs. Dylan Cease, RHP (2-1, 3.81 ERA)

Baltimore: Zimmermann endured the shortest start of his career last Saturday, allowing five runs in three innings vs. the Nationals. The rookie southpaw has completed five innings in just one of his past five starts.
    Chicago: Cease had gone eight straight starts allowing three earned runs or less before giving up five over 4-1/3 innings in a loss to the Yankees on Saturday. Cease, who has 56 strikeouts in 45-1/3 innings, has yet to face Baltimore in his career.

Friday May 28, 2021 @ 7:10pm CT on NBCSN
    Matt Harvey, RHP (3-5, 6.31 ERA) vs. Dallas Keuchel, LHP (3-1, 4.28 ERA)

Baltimore: Harvey won three of his first six starts but has now lost four straight. He allowed six runs (5 earned) in 4-2/3 innings Sunday against the Nationals, and he owns a 8.85 ERA in May.
    Chicago: Keuchel committed his first error since 2017, leading to two unearned runs of the three he allowed in Sunday's start. But the Yankees made him work, as he threw 100 pitches over four plus innings in an outing that tied for his shortest of the season.

Saturday May 29, 2021 @ 1:10pm CT on NBCSN
    John Means, LHP (4-0, 1.79 ERA) vs. Lance Lynn, RHP (5-1, 1.51 ERA)

Baltimore: The lone bright spot in the Orioles rotation, Means leads the AL with a 1.79 ERA. He has settled for no-decisions the past three times out despite holding his opponents to six runs in 19-1/3 innings.
    Chicago: Lynn carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning against the Cardinals on Monday, but eventually allowed one run on three hits over seven innings. Lynn is 2-1 lifetime against the Orioles and 6-3 overall at Guaranteed Rate Field.

Sunday May 30, 2021 @ 1:10pm CT on NBCSN
    Keegan Akin, LHP (0-0, 6.10 ERA) vs. Lucas Giolito, RHP (4-4, 4.04 ERA)

Baltimore: This will be the first start of the season for Akin, who replaces Dean Kremer in the rotation. Akin went 1-2 with a 4.56 ERA in eight games (six starts) as a rookie in 2020.
    Chicago: Giolito battled through right side tightness during his start on Tuesday night against the Cardinals but made it through six innings for the victory. He has 23 strikeouts over his last 20 innings.

The White Sox should sweep this series, with the pitching matchups. The only person who scares me is Means and even he can't get run support.

Also not sure if the Sox are going to be playing today or tomorrow because it's suppose to rain tonight and tomorrow night, so we shall see.

3 out of 4 LHP. Hope we get at least 3.

Let us pray Kopech is Ok. While we donít need to make a desperation trade for an OFer, if Kopech is out for months, we might need to trade for a reliever

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Let us pray Kopech is Ok. While we donít need to make a desperation trade for an OFer, if Kopech is out for months, we might need to trade for a reliever
    It was listed as a day to day hamstring. Since when are hamstrings day to day lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It was listed as a day to day hamstring. Since when are hamstrings day to day lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Right, isn't Engel a Hammy? 2.5 months later...

Granted I know not all Hammy Injuries are equal, but I need more info ASAP. He was the 1 reliever we couldn't really afford to lose.

I'm just glad it's a hamstring. They way he popped his foot off the ground in agony made me immediately think Achilles. Achilles might as well be Tommy John! He'd be done until next may earliest.

Actually guys come back from TJ much regularly and as good as ever, much more so than Achilles injuries.

Something seems off with this Kopech situation. Put on bereavement list for personal reasons? 2nd opinion? Did this set off his depression? Is it just a work around to add a player and only have him out a minimum 3 days?

Sweet Billy go ahead rbi
    Cease needs to be rewarded with 10 Ks and only 2 BB.

NO Marshall, Bummer

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

****. Marshall. Going to the taco truck real quick.

Foster, Heuer and Marshall have to step up. At least 1 of them with Kopech out. Nice inning by Marshall. I'd assume Bummer/Hendriks to close it out!

Pastor tacos and no Marshall antics equals cool.

And a run scores on a Abreu 2b

Taqueria Armandas.

If in the south side of Milwaukee stop at one of their 4 trucks. Good food. They have a truck 2 blocks 1/2 after turn where I live in a mix race neighborhood called Polinia.

Their main location building restaurant is on S 13th and W Dakota.

This should be a hold on win. Or I bought some crow tacos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast