Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021 Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    He was mocked in the early second for a long time. He was one of the guys I really wanted in the second, but he started moving up the draft boards.
    I have a feeling we’ll look back snd wish he kept moving up… to our pick. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Fox
    Mitchell
    Haliburton
    Barnes
    Queta
    After we drafted him, Kendrick Perkins did say he could see Queta starting for us by the end of the year. It won’t happen if we can re-sign Holmes, but glad to hear some hype for Queta.

Just by reading his reaction I am betting Mitchell was not happy to be drafted by the Kings. He likely figured with the Kings situation playing time was going to be hard to come by.

I did like what McNair said after the draft. Mitchell was the highest guy on their board, so they drafted him. We need to draft BPA. I’m sure we can find minutes for him.

Davion Mitchell...Off Night...to the Kings I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I did like what McNair said after the draft. Mitchell was the highest guy on their board, so they drafted him. We need to draft BPA. I’m sure we can find minutes for him.
    I’m hoping that’s true and they didn’t just draft to fill a position. And by position in this case- it’s defense. Considering both picks I wouldn’t be surprised if the focus was “who’s the best defensive player” left on the board.

After hitting on Hali last year, they at least get the benefit of the doubt this year though. We’ve got done talented pieces. Now we need a trade to put it all together.

I expect the Kings to play a lot of 3 guard lineups this year. Gotta get your best players on the court.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123