Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knicks in 4

0 0%
  • Knicks in 5

0 0%
  • Knicks in 6

1 25.00%
  • Knicks in 7

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 4

0 0%
  • Hawks in 5

0 0%
  • Hawks in 6

1 25.00%
  • Hawks in 7

1 25.00%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    . every team in the league would welcome him with open arms genius even most playoff teams because actual basketball fans understand which you arent that in todays world you can choke up 3-1 to a team and then join that team that won 73 games and its irrelevent if you win titles. Aint no team saying no to KL if he opts out period. Stop being dumb
    Oh is that so? Let's see what the Knicks will say when he tells them to trade for his buddy PG13 for him to join. So that would take all 3 of those picks you mentioned plus a few more future ones along with Quickley and RJ which is the kind of young talent the Clippers gave up as PG will replace RJ. Thibs should start packing as well since your boy KL will blamed him for losing. Shall i continue?

Well I can tell you are the type of person who never learned from mistakes and will go gaga for certain players that you will bend over backward to get them.

Every team with open arms huh...Lol

^ @dumba@@

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    It got real quiet in here...real quiet especially now that the Hawks are up 3-1 in the series and could close it out in 5
    this was the most predictable scenario. Knicks an overachieving regular season team that aren't equipped to excel in a 7 game series vs better offenses. That and the fact that Julius Randle, is in fact, not an All NBA caliber player.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    this was the most predictable scenario. Knicks an overachieving regular season team that aren't equipped to excel in a 7 game series vs better offenses. That and the fact that Julius Randle, is in fact, not an All NBA caliber player.
    Talent wise the Hawks are just the better team and itís not even close. Itís not about Randle choking or what not, teams are just able to gameplan specifically for him because the Knicks are currently too reliant on both him and Rose for the majority of their offense. Doesnít help that Thibs is a stubborn coach who refuses to make adjustments and have a fraction of creativity when it comes to setting his team up offensively. They have had to work for every bucket and itís been mostly ISO. Heís a great motivator as seen by him taking this current roster to the playoffs, and thatís valuable, but I do question if the Knicks should bring in a solid assistant coach who can take over on the offensive side of the ball. But it mostly comes down to talent, if the Knicks are able to bring in 1-2 guys who can alleviate some of the pressure on Randle and RJ then theyíll be better off going forward for having gone through this playoff experience.

NBA Playoffs Series Thread Knicks (4) vs Hawks (5) Hawks lead 3-1

Which non all star could replace Julius Randle and lead the Knicks to 44 wins and the 4 seed this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Which non all star could replace Julius Randle and lead the Knicks to 44 wins and the 4 seed this year?

He had an awesome regular season. Just choked so far this series.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He had an awesome regular season. Just choked so far this series.
    Yep. He was definitely an all star this year and he has had a bad series so far. These guys are bad trolls

Yep. He was definitely an all star this year and he has had a bad series so far. These guys are bad trolls

Hawks can gameplan for him and let Rose go off because Randle is our primary option. If none of the other guys (Bullock, RJ, Burks, IQ) are making shots then we have no chance because Thibodeau will always have two guys on the floor who canít create for themselves. The sheer fact that itís game 5 already and the Knicks havenít tried to expose Traeís defense yet is astonishing. They have allowed Atlanta to hide him in the corner on Bullock.

If the Knicks can somehow get a legitimate #1 option then suddenly the ladder makes a bit more sense having Randle as a #2 and RJ as a #3. Iíd argue that Randle had an outlier of a season and that his shooting from this year was a fluke, but weíll have to wait to find out. Ideally the Knicks use their $70M in cap space to sign a legitimate #1 option and an upgrade at PG, someone like Lowry would be a good fit.

i never said anything about all stars/being an all star. I said All NBA - and that's a huge difference. Jamaal Magloire was an All Star, Brandon Ingram was an All Star, Josh Howard - All Star. None of these guys were at that All NBA level, and neither is Randle. There's a meaningful gap between being an all star level guy and an all NBA level guy. Randle doesn't have that top 10-15 in the league impact that's needed to be an All NBA level player, and he's showing it every night.

As for a non-all star that would do better? Give me Trae Young lmao.
    Last edited by VCaintdead17; 06-01-2021 at 09:57 AM.

i never said anything about all stars/being an all star. I said All NBA - and that's a huge difference. Jamaal Magloire was an All Star, Brandon Ingram was an All Star, Josh Howard - All Star. None of these guys were at that All NBA level, and neither is Randle. There's a meaningful gap between being an all star level guy and an all NBA level guy. Randle doesn't have that top 10-15 in the league impact that's needed to be an All NBA level player, and he's showing it every night.

As for a non-all star that would do better? Give me Trae Young lmao.
    sorry you are not a troll you just have terrible takes. As for Trey Young he is a good player. He would be fun on the Knicks. if you slotted him and Toppin in they would make some highlight probably give up a lot of points and be in the lottery

Young has talent but heís everything thatís wrong with todayís NBA too. His style of play of constantly flopping and going to the line with ticky tack fouls is exactly why the league is having trouble with views, nobody wants to see that ****.

sorry you are not a troll you just have terrible takes. As for Trey Young he is a good player. He would be fun on the Knicks. if you slotted him and Toppin in they would make some highlight probably give up a lot of points and be in the lottery

crazy how the Hawks have a worse defense than the Knicks and are round 2 bound. If you put a top 5 defense around Trae I doubt they'd be in the lottery.

Also i'm sorry you've been "watching" all season and didn't see this coming. Thought everyone could see Randle's garbage postseason play coming from a mile away. Dude just has empty volume he's not actually a good scorer LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Young has talent but heís everything thatís wrong with todayís NBA too. His style of play of constantly flopping and going to the line with ticky tack fouls is exactly why the league is having trouble with views, nobody wants to see that ****.
    it's funny how Randle has more free throw attempts than Trae this series

NBA Playoffs Series Thread Knicks (4) vs Hawks (5) Hawks lead 3-1

crazy how the Hawks have a worse defense than the Knicks and are round 2 bound. If you put a top 5 defense around Trae I doubt they'd be in the lottery.

Also i'm sorry you've been "watching" all season and didn't see this coming. Thought everyone could see Randle's garbage postseason play coming from a mile away. Dude just has empty volume he's not actually a good scorer LMAO
    And the Knicks probably wouldnít be a top 5 defense with Young instead of Randle. I didnít know what expect from Randleís post season. Iím not shocked he struggled. He did seem more comfortable reading the defense last game but still shot like ***. Iím also not shocked that Knicks got out shot by the Hawks so far. These things have nothing to do with your laughable bad take on Randleís impact this season though.

Last edited by ewing; 06-01-2021 at 11:29 AM.

I do agree that Randle isnít a good/efficient scorer. He takes a lot of bad shots, has selfish tendencies where he holds on to the ball, rarely relocates to space the floor for his teammates (always at the top of the key asking for the ball back), turns the ball over quite a bit and the way he shot the ball this season was fluky IMO. Randle is just a low IQ player, heís talented but he comes with the same warts heís always had.

I honestly question if he benefited from playing in empty arenas this year. Dude tends to shrink when the game is on the line and that to me has always been a sign of mental weakness. Suddenly fans come back for the playoffs, the pressure is on and he has been pure trash.

But the point still stands, you can deal with all that in the right situation. Clearly he canít be the #1 option on a contending team, but he could be a pretty good 2nd or 3rd option. Knicks just need someone to come in and take that burden off his shoulders and we might see him flourish. Either way, youíve got to give him credit for how he played this year and taking a team nobody thought would win more than 20 games to the playoffs.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast