Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 452
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I think there are a lot of bad QBs period.
    https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/worst-quarterbacks-nfl-history/

    Spolier alert only 1 black qb makes the list, the precious ones make up the other 14 spots.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,704
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ok, so how is that somehow a knock against black QBs when thereís a ton of bad white ones too?
    Are there more bad black QBs or more bad white WRs?

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Are there more bad black QBs or more bad white WRs?
    White by far.

    "thats because there are more white people in the country than black"

    No need to respond, i already filled in you guys generic response.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    White by far.

    "thats because there are more white people in the country than black"

    No need to respond, i already filled in you guys generic response.
    Huh?

    Can you name 5 bad white WRs?

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,382
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Are there more bad black QBs or more bad white WRs?
    Far more bad white WRs are able to stick around long past the date they should have been booted from the league. But the bad black QBs get shown the door real quick.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  6. #186
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, you wanted to say there were more white coaches because there are more white people, except there were way more white coaches than white people as a % and now that your argument backfired in your face we shouldnít use it?

    Why was it a coincidence? If thatís the case, isnít it also just a coincidence more black coaches are hired after the Rooney Rule?
    it wasn't going to be right in line with the population, but the fact there there were so many white coaches and such a high percentage of white people in America, makes that a coincidence, not a reason why.

    it may be a coincidence more black coaches were hired after the Rooney rule, but that there was a rule could be the reason as well.

    there didn't need to be a rule that penalizes teams for not interviewing someone black.

    if there was any group/place/ect that had many more black and they came up with a rule to specifically get more white people, you know people would have an issue with and call it racist.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Huh?

    Can you name 5 bad white WRs?
    Lets look at the bottom of the depth chart around the league, its not that hard.

    Hell my Panthers kept Brenton Bersin around for years just because he went to same school as our owner.

    http://castefootball.us/index.php?th...ceivers.37659/

    Refer to that list, it is much easier to pick the few good ones and throw the rest in the trash.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 05-27-2021 at 03:47 PM.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,482
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Are there more bad black QBs or more bad white WRs?
    What does that have to do with anything? Why are you so hellbent on trying to argue black QBs suck?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,482
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Huh?

    Can you name 5 bad white WRs?
    Can you name 5 good ones? Or 5 white ones at all? How many white WRs are as good a WR as Mahomes, Watson, Wilson, Prescott, etc. are as QBs? What a stupid point.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,482
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it wasn't going to be right in line with the population, but the fact there there were so many white coaches and such a high percentage of white people in America, makes that a coincidence, not a reason why.

    it may be a coincidence more black coaches were hired after the Rooney rule, but that there was a rule could be the reason as well.

    there didn't need to be a rule that penalizes teams for not interviewing someone black.

    if there was any group/place/ect that had many more black and they came up with a rule to specifically get more white people, you know people would have an issue with and call it racist.
    No, it could be a coincidence, or it could not be. Why are you so certain itís a coincidence for white hires but skeptical it is for black?

    Thatís a double standard.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you donít meet the MVP standard as a black QB you are just an athlete playing QB. the fact that I admit a black MVP QB is good means Iím not racist


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^^^^

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Can you name 5 good ones? Or 5 white ones at all? How many white WRs are as good a WR as Mahomes, Watson, Wilson, Prescott, etc. are as QBs? What a stupid point.
    I gave him a list of all the white WRs that were on a nfl team heading into last season. 2 or 3 are actual good WRs out of 38.

    None are top 10.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 05-27-2021 at 04:57 PM.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, it could be a coincidence, or it could not be. Why are you so certain itís a coincidence for white hires but skeptical it is for black?

    Thatís a double standard.
    because there has been far more white people, that is why.

    when white is the much bigger population and they are the majority in "X", that is not really surprising.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,482
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because there has been far more white people, that is why.

    when white is the much bigger population and they are the majority in "X", that is not really surprising.
    It is when there were way more X than even the number of white people. Not to mention there are more black people involved in football than the general population by a %, so weíd expect to see more black head coaches going by demographical averages, not less.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because there has been far more white people, that is why.

    when white is the much bigger population and they are the majority in "X", that is not really surprising.
    And we got the generic response! Winner!

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •