Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1396
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,044
    Book is officially kobe tho

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    73,609
    OMG! Jrue with the clamps!

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Bucks in 6
    You may be right ; )

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,518
    The folks who said the Sun's would destroy the Bucks, where they at ?

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3,544
    Wow. I was one of the peeps who thought the Suns would win the NBA Finals in 6 games, hell when the Suns rushed out 2-0 I wondered if Chris Paul who looked like he was driving a Lamborghini was going to sweep the Bucks.

    Pleasantly surprised to have to eat some crow as the Bucks came storming back; winning THREE straight!

    If Chris Paul loses this series, he might as well sign with the Knicks because he's not getting another chance.

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Wow. I was one of the peeps who thought the Suns would win the NBA Finals in 6 games, hell when the Suns rushed out 2-0 I wondered if Chris Paul who looked like he was driving a Lamborghini was going to sweep the Bucks.

    Pleasantly surprised to have to eat some crow as the Bucks came storming back; winning THREE straight!

    If Chris Paul loses this series, he might as well sign with the Knicks because he's not getting another chance.
    If Chris Paul does not win, I would not want him. Great player but I have already moved on from the CP option.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-18-2021 at 09:34 AM.

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,198

    Around the NBA 2021 Playoff Discussion: Ball Night!

    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    The folks who said the Sun's would destroy the Bucks, where they at ?
    I don’t think many would have said that if going into the series it wasn’t assumed the the Freek might not even play


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-18-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,116
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t many would have said that if going into the series it wasn’t assumed the the Freek might not even play


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would have said that, thinking he wouldn’t. Or that he would be limited.

    That being said, I did think Phoenix would win either way. We’ll see. I wouldn’t say that thinking a team will win, is saying they will “destroy them”. I don’t think either of these teams are legit title teams anyway
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 07-18-2021 at 10:04 AM.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52,854
    CP3 needs to rethink that 44m option

    Sexton is the clear cut choice between the two.

    Butler's health has him going to the Knicks or available, that could wind up a steal pending health of course

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    CP3 needs to rethink that 44m option

    Sexton is the clear cut choice between the two.

    Butler's health has him going to the Knicks or available, that could wind up a steal pending health of course
    Sextan and Butler?? Where do I sign??

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,044
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    CP3 needs to rethink that 44m option

    Sexton is the clear cut choice between the two.

    Butler's health has him going to the Knicks or available, that could wind up a steal pending health of course
    Id say Colin is but especially after this performance i want no parts of cp3

    Idk about Sexton either id rather have ball and keep obi along with Cooper and duarte

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3,544
    If the Bucks complete the 4 game reverse sweep, I'll be so impressed. For a series to go back and forth is one thing, to be down 0-2 and then come back with 3 straight...WOW. One win to rule them all.

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I would have said that, thinking he wouldn’t. Or that he would be limited.

    That being said, I did think Phoenix would win either way. We’ll see. I wouldn’t say that thinking a team will win, is saying they will “destroy them”. I don’t think either of these teams are legit title teams anyway
    Not sure why you feel this way.
    Outside of a healthy Nets team there are no other teams that are undeniably better.

    The Suns already beat the Lakers so that argument can get thrown away.

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,116
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Not sure why you feel this way.
    Outside of a healthy Nets team there are no other teams that are undeniably better.

    The Suns already beat the Lakers so that argument can get thrown away.
    If you consider them playing the Lakers with no AD really beating them, then ok. Or playing the Nuggets with no Murray, or the Clips with no Kawhi…

    Likewise, regardless of the rest of the field in the east, Brooklyn is not losing

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,518
    The Bucks made the moves they needed to make this team a potential champion in the finals. They made the right moves for the off-season. Brooklyn gutted their team for Harden, who was out of shape when they traded for him, Durant who was a major injury risk, and for Kyrie who has his issues. Team went into the playoffs and they suffered injuries and had a shallow bench. So why should Milwaukee have to apologize or be looked at as less deserving. Injuries are part of the game. Team that makes it to the end deserves praise and the trophy.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-19-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •