Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Butler and Adebayo really shat the bed last night and they still only lost by 2 in OT against the Bucks lol
    Bam was terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I really had no idea how bad Kemba is nowadays. That contract will haunt the Celtics. They should look to dump that on OKC or someone with a pick attached. They are stuck where they are as long as he is there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    We are comparing Allan Houston, and Steve Francis, to Lillard?

Come on, that’s ridiculous, even for you

I guess by the logic of “he could get hurt, so we shouldn’t get him” might as well never sign anyone over vet minimum again. Kawhi is always banged up, and is the poster child for load managment. We definitely shouldn’t get him, right?
    The point isn't whether the Knicks should go after them or not.

The point is the Knicks should not trade the farm for them.

If they can be had for a reasonable trade that doesn't destroy the teams future or tie the teams hopes into 1 player then yes you go for them.
    You do not gamble the future for a team that won't beat the Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    The point isn't whether the Knicks should go after them or not.

The point is the Knicks should not trade the farm for them.

If they can be had for a reasonable trade that doesn't destroy the teams future or tie the teams hopes into 1 player then yes you go for them.
    You do not gamble the future for a team that won't beat the Nets.
    How do you know what beats the Nets?

I know what doesn’t. A team that has Randle as its best player. You need elite players to beat the Nets. Or any other team that has elite players. Other teams have them too. You think they are just sitting and waiting? They get better too. So we sit and wait 2-3 years, because we are afraid of other teams?

If Lillard, Randle, and RJ is a second round exit, what would ever be more? We might as well give up

And that’s a lot. Until Lakers payed in desperation for AD, who ever got that much in return? Who out there right now could possibly give that much? And take on that huge extension?
    My comment was about what the actual data shows. A second round exit and a decade of misery is exactly what our last dumb star **** trade for Melo got us.

Now show me what teams traded their second best player and their most promising rookie in 30 years to acquire a star and succeeded?

Because it will take RJ + IQ at a minimum.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    My comment was about what the actual data shows. A second round exit and a decade of misery is exactly what our last dumb star **** trade for Melo got us.

Now show me what teams traded their second best player and their most promising rookie in 30 years to acquire a star and succeeded?

Because it will take RJ + IQ at a minimum.

Who says it takes that? Why would they want an expensive player, when they are blowing it all up?

The Lakers just did it. Raptors just traded their best player and did it. Nets basically flipped over their whole team, and traded a young allstar to make KD/Kyrie happen. Any team that can make it work, and has the assets, would go get Lillard
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-23-2021 at 05:15 PM.

didnt realize Herro was benched for Nunn... wow interesting.

Drob with a huge game, he makes defenses work hard.

How do you know what beats the Nets?

I know what doesn’t. A team that has Randle as its best player. You need elite players to beat the Nets. Or any other team that has elite players. Other teams have them too. You think they are just sitting and waiting? They get better too. So we sit and wait 2-3 years, because we are afraid of other teams?
    Who did the Nets trade for Kyrie and Durant?
    Who did the Heat trade for LeBron and Wade
    Or the Lakers for LeBron?
    Who did the Clips trade for Kwahi and PG?

The Spurs traded for Aldridge and Derozan. See them now?

LeBron makes 40M this year. Two years from now Lillard will make 54M. You sure he is worth $10M more in two years than LeBron is now?

But we should pay him AND give up all our picks and young players.

What novel idea.

You build a core through drafting and FA. Only ****ing way it works. Then you can trade the farm for another superstar when you have a core like LeBron or Durant/Kyrie.
    Teams that don't learn from their own idiotic moves in the past will repeat them.

Last edited by callmeDro; 05-23-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    Who did the Nets trade for Kyrie and Durant?
    Who did the Heat trade for LeBron and Wade
    Or the Lakers for LeBron?
    Who did the Clips trade for Kwahi and PG?

The Spurs traded for Aldridge and Derozan. See them now?

LeBron makes 40M this year. Two years from now Lillard will make 54M. You sure he is worth $10M more in two years than LeBron is now?

But we should pay him AND give up all our picks and young players.

What novel idea.

Scared money don’t make money. I heard that last year, when people didn’t want to put together a package to get Lamelo..

Now is the time. We have extra picks, getting better, a coach that doesn’t like playing rookies. And cap to still make some moves.

Anyways, whether you think Lillard is worth it or not, the worst thing is to not make any moves. It’s time
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-23-2021 at 05:26 PM.

Scared money don’t make money. I heard that last year, when people didn’t want to put together a package to get Lamelo..

Now is the time. We have extra picks, getting better, a coach that doesn’t like playing rookies. And cap to still make some moves.

Anyways, whether you think Lillard is worth it or not, the worst thing is to not make any moves. It’s time
    I added a bit to my last post.

I am not against trading the farm, but only when we already have a core of superstar players. Till then I would stick to FA and our draft.

How does Harrelll not get thrown out?
    Payne gets ejected ?
    Haha.
    Lakers zebras tonight!

Damn. Ayton & Crowder just bullied AD all over. I think they shaved his unibrow and slapped him around like a Prodigy song.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Damn. Ayton & Crowder just bullied AD all over. I think they shaved his unibrow and slapped him around like a Prodigy song.
    RIP Keith

Ja Morant means “the man.” Brooks is a bad man….

Denver raping the Portland Zzzzzailers.

Only Carmelo Anthony will do his 3 to the head motion while Portland is trailing Denver by 15 pts. (then later close to 20 pts)

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast