Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    good i like it, ****** lebron
    they will also stay with 15 players dressing rather than 13 i like that you never know when you can use someone.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    good i like it, ****** lebron
    I love it too. I think Silver has done a better job promoting competition then Stern did. I donít know if they let it go to far to reel in some of these stars that really donít care about there contracts anymore and believe they should get to decide where they play anytime they want. Itís getting bad. Lillard just re-upped if a guys like him are allowed to demand a trade after a disappointing playoffs AND pick there destination itís really bad for the league imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    they will also stay with 15 players dressing rather than 13 i like that you never know when you can use someone.
    Why not. I think they should expand the all star team to 15 as well

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I love it too. I think Silver has done a better job promoting competition then Stern did. I donít know if they let it go to far to reel in some of these stars that really donít care about there contracts anymore and believe they should get to decide where they play anytime they want. Itís getting bad. Lillard just re-upped if a guys like him are allowed to demand a trade after a disappointing playoffs AND pick there destination itís really bad for the league imo

Yea it started with free agency, stars would wait and leave and team up ala 2010. Then it started with ďthe year beforeĒ FA demanding trades like AD and PG, which is somewhat understandable because the team can try to get something in return. Now dudes are just forcing their way out whenever they want. Slippery slopes they say.

See how the Trae's and our IQ and players adapt now:

It's been deemed an offensive foul if Ref rules this:

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    NBA officiating staffs will be trained to identify and properly rule overt non-basketball actions to initiate contact with defender ó such as offensive player launches into defender, abruptly veers off path, kicks leg at abnormal angle, or his off-arm hooks defender.

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    NBA officiating staffs will be trained to identify and properly rule overt non-basketball actions to initiate contact with defender ó such as offensive player launches into defender, abruptly veers off path, kicks leg at abnormal angle, or his off-arm hooks defender.

IQ will have to learn to finish those crazy floaters or change his game a little. Going to the line for him is about to be seriously cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post

IQ will have to learn to finish those crazy floaters or change his game a little. Going to the line for him is about to be seriously cut.
    off path I hope that means stopping as well, really not fair to the defender when a player just stops dead in his path. this affects the great Doncic as well, so interesting to see the adapting and how many technicals will be called lol

off path I hope that means stopping as well, really not fair to the defender when a player just stops dead in his path. this affects the great Doncic as well, so interesting to see the adapting and how many technicals will be called lol
    Love seeing new rules like this. Keeps basketball from becoming European soccer where everyone fakes injuries and flopping becomes the norm. Play bal...Show some skills, and if you drive to the hoop, drive to the hoop instead of driving to the defender.

The stars will still get those calls guys like iq not so much

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    It's like nba hates players showing of there skills.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Thats the worse one of them all.

Trae is damn near impossible to keep in front of you, than he gets by you and you try to make up for it and catch up with him, and he just stops for no reason and gets a foul call everytime.

its infuriating....

I see these flopper calls going away by the Playoffs. Superstars will always get the call going their way.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 07-29-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Russell Westbrook possibly on his way to the Lakers. Not Beal? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Russell Westbrook possibly on his way to the Lakers. Not Beal? Interesting.
    They have nothing to give for Beal.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    They have nothing to give for Beal.
    Fettuccine and veal

Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast