Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1509
    Yeah, I don't see Darius Garland taking a back seat or moving to shooting guard. Unless Garland is moved, Ricky Rubio (30) is a better back up who he can help set up Okoro and start on occasion.

Detroit, Cleveland, and Chicago...part of the midwest triangle have had some noticeable improvements. Chicago being the better of the three but Cleveland and Detroit ready to take the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No chance Rubio takes the ball out of Garland hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SG is Garlands natural spot. He's the best shooter on the team and even though stats may slightly say something different, make no bones about it, Garland is their best shooter. You don't sign Rubio unless you want the bal in his hands. What, you want to move Rubio off ball??? I don't think so. Rubio is there to give Garland more time at SG.

And when a team announces to the world that they're exploring trade scenarios for a player, that means they're trying to trade him.

Just you bro

Ask all those posters who stopped talking about knicks here

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    SG is Garlands natural spot. He's the best shooter on the team and even though stats may slightly say something different, make no bones about it, Garland is their best shooter. You don't sign Rubio unless you want the bal in his hands. What, you want to move Rubio off ball??? I don't think so. Rubio is there to give Garland more time at SG.

And when a team announces to the world that they're exploring trade scenarios for a player, that means they're trying to trade him.
    They didnít sign Rubio. They traded for him with one year left on his deal. I think itís more an experiment, and a vet presence for the younger guys to watch/practice against.

I donít see any evidence Garland isnít a PG. And if Sexton comes in and kills it, watch how fast that trade stuff goes away. Iíd bet if they really wanted him gone, he would have been already

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    They didnít sign Rubio. They traded for him with one year left on his deal. I think itís more an experiment, and a vet presence for the younger guys to watch/practice against.

I donít see any evidence Garland isnít a PG. And if Sexton comes in and kills it, watch how fast that trade stuff goes away. Iíd bet if they really wanted him gone, he would have been already
    Thanks for the clarifications.

Rubio will come off the bench.

Garland is absolutely a PG.

This likely means Sexton will play SG almost exclusively now.

Garland will play point guard and Rubio had his greatest success off ball as a 3 and D wing for the Jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Garland will play point guard and Rubio had his greatest success off ball as a 3 and D wing for the Jazz.

What are you talking about??? Rubio is a 3 and D wing now. I can't ...I just can't,

If Rubio was off ball, how did he average 9 assists in the playoffs (most on the team by far)? Stop the craziness. Rubio is a good distributor and THATS why he's on the Cavs...not to play the wing position...bananas
    Last edited by Bivory; 08-19-2021 at 10:28 AM.

Around the NBA 2021 Off-Season Discussion

What are you talking about??? Rubio is a 3 and D wing now. I can't ...I just can't,

If Rubio was off ball, how did he average 9 assists in the playoffs (most on the team by far)? Stop the craziness. Rubio is a good distributor and THATS why he's on the Cavs...not to play the wing position...bananas
    Rubio is just like Lonzo Ball. He has great eyes but canít drive and really doesnít do a lot in the half-court. Believe what you want (Iím sure youíve believed it since he was 17 and playing for Spain). The fact is Rubio has been used more and more like a wing and secondary ball-handler since leaving Minnesota. If he is on the floor with Garland he will be a wing unless he is pushing the ball or is on fire. it's been 10 years and Rubio at his best is a high-level backup. Garland is not stepping aside for him

Last edited by ewing; 08-19-2021 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Now I know why Melo left Portland! Billups talking about defense and putting the effort and not playing hero ball all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Now I know why Melo left Portland! Billups talking about defense and putting the effort and not playing hero ball all the time.
    Lol yeah had nothing to do with going to a better team in LA to play with his friend and maybe win a ring. Billups can preach all he wants he doesnít have the roster currently

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Lol yeah had nothing to do with going to a better team in LA to play with his friend and maybe win a ring. Billups can preach all he wants he doesnít have the roster currently

Just humor. Remains to be seen hiw good that team will be.

I wish my boy, Chauncey Billups all the luck in Portland. He's got all the charisma and smarts to be a locker room leader.

Wished the Portland Trailblazers outfitted him with a more experienced assistant coach like how Steve Nash had Mike D'Antoni to help him.

For some reason, I believe the balance of power is going to shift to the Eastern Conference.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have acquired Chicago Bulls restricted free-agent forward Lauri Markkanen on a four-year, $67 million contract as part of a three-team, sign-and-trade agreement, sources told ESPN on Friday.

The Cavaliers are sending forward Larry Nance Jr. to the Portland Trail Blazers and a 2023 second-round draft pick via the Denver Nuggets to Chicago in the trade, sources said.

Portland trades forward Derrick Jones Jr. and a lottery-protected 2022 first-round pick to Chicago, sources said.
    Hmmm....interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Hmmm....interesting.
    Portland giving a 1st rounder for Nance Jr.??? That ain't smart.

Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast