Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Probably but again our defense sux without mitch we are not this offensive powerhouse atleast not with thibs we are going to win with defense Burks is meh

Me honestly I would've signed Ball over Fournier and we still could've got kemba just play Ball at the 2 or just don't sign kemba bring Bullock back
    Good thing we would still have Mitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Which one is it? He wasn’t, or we weren’t? Looking at it logically, why wouldn’t he want to be here? Guy who wants the spotlight, and the market, and a main PG role..

I’d say we didn’t think he was worth the price tag
    Rumors are he wanted Chicago. I think neither party had alot of interest, if we did we would have pulled the trigger at the deadline. Did he really want the spotlight or was that his father making those statements? It is all water under the bridge now anyway. Hopefully Kemba picks up some on defense.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 10-25-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Ideally I would have liked to see our roster like this

Ball/Rose
    Duarte/IQ
    RJ/Burks
    Randall/Obi
    Mitch/Noel

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I agree. I do not think Ball had interest in NY. That move would have needed to made via trade at last year's deadline. It appears we lost interest. Kemba looks lost defensively, hopefully that will improve, if not Rose will be putting in alot of minutes.
    If we are to believe reports, the Knicks and Bulls were at the top of his list, but the Knicks changed their mind on him for whatever reason.

Doesn’t matter now though. I was just pointing out that he would’ve been my top choice and it’s another reason why I’m not crazy about the Noel and Burks signings.

Ideally Deuce gets a shot and becomes everything he was in the summer league. Bring on Philadelphia ! You guys acting like it's a funeral after one loss.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 10-25-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Ideally Deuce gets a shot and becomes everything he was in the summer league. Bring on Philadelphia ! You guys acting like it's a funeral after one loss.
    Where’s the doom and gloom?

First thing it was really about NO and who they would deal with and the better offer, could the Knicks if they wanted him give up this and 20m contract to start?

August 8, 2021: Traded by the New Orleans Pelicans to the Chicago Bulls for Tomáš Satoranský, Garrett Temple, cash and a 2024 2nd round draft pick. 2024 2nd-rd pick is CHI own

this deal was known about way before that date, we really never were in the game, so it could be multiple reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    First thing it was really about NO and who they would deal with and the better offer, could the Knicks if they wanted him give up this and 20m contract to start?

August 8, 2021: Traded by the New Orleans Pelicans to the Chicago Bulls for Tomáš Satoranský, Garrett Temple, cash and a 2024 2nd round draft pick. 2024 2nd-rd pick is CHI own

this deal was known about way before that date, we really never were in the game, so it could be multiple reasons.
    Or it’s about who Ball was signing with, and then NO was going to make a deal

If we weren’t interested in the price tag, then we were definitely out

Brunson with 11/11 tonight. He’s too good to not be starting. We should be figuring out how to get him here. He might be our answer..

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Brunson with 11/11 tonight. He’s too good to not be starting. We should be figuring out how to get him here. He might be our answer..
    yep i was in tune with that game tonight, Frank had a terrible 20 second stretch damn he was given a 3 minute ride to end the 3rd quarter and in those 3 min committed two fouls and a TO, and only score was a give me thank you 4 foot shot. The Fouling is what takes his good defense and throws it away, actually Trey came in ahead of him and played 4 min.

KP benched from the 3rd quarter on shooting 2-10, and Brunson came in for him, I have a feeling KP is not happy right now.

Bully played only 17 min shot well but his defense wasn't good, go figure. I'm sure he's not too happy right about now after starting here and playing much more.

If KP continues like this Dallas isn't going to fair well, Houston took them to the end.

But Brunson is a stud 28 min and 11 assists and he boards too, got 4 tonight, I do love his game. tough kid.

KP is so bad. Glad we didn't give him the max. Waste of money

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

The Mavs had a very bizarre mins distribution last night. Literally played all 15 guys and I don't think it was due to garbage time.

FWIW, doesn't look like Frankie Smokes has cracked the rotation much there.

Mavs failure to put any legit pieces around Luka is going to be the storyline very soon IMO. Luka and Zion watch has pretty much begun.

im not as high on Brunson as most here, he's solid but I wouldn't pay him big money. His upside is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Mavs failure to put any legit pieces around Luka is going to be the storyline very soon IMO. Luka and Zion watch has pretty much begun.
    luka is going nowhere, the watch is how long KP is there, he is supposed to be the number two but Timmy has taken that role but he should be a number 3 on a good team to compete.
    I will say Timmy has evolved into a very reliable shooter, right now it's close between him and Fourn tbh.

Zion plays the same position as Randle, and not sure these two at their heights can coexist for long minutes and i am not sure i'd include Randle in a package for Zion based only on who stays on the court and it will take more than just Randle for a trade, so that watch for us really won't exist but and there is a but because NBA players seem to go where they want and he wants NY badly.
    Zion is a one of kind, but to leave him in a show case and not play doesn't help any team.

Portland is the team to watch they are taking a nose dive and early, and their star looks like crap shooting wise and we all know this is not the norm, his heart is just not in it, that team needs to blow up and rebuild, because as is they are lucky to make the playin, and with a superstar and and an allstar and a good young talent that is horrid