Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I will never think about it again. No point. We can appraise and give our front offices a " F " for drafting Knox over SGA and others and not taking Mitchell over Frank. Then do a analysis to prevent further such errors. I think Leon Rose would have at least traded back if not just make better picks at 8 and 9 those respective years. We may have one or two first rounders next season and I think Leon Rose will trade the picks or make the right picks next year. It's good to have confidence in the scouting dept and decision makers for a change.
    If you donít think about it, then why bother telling us about why it wasnít likely we could have gotten him, every time itís brought up? Just let us speculate, and believe what we want

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If you donít think about it, then why bother telling us about why it wasnít likely we could have gotten him, every time itís brought up? Just let us speculate, and believe what we want
    Go ahead. However, if we could have access to a Federation Star Trek time travel device would there not be other changes we could have made before even considering trading for Li Melo ? We could have done things seasons earlier that would have made trading for Li Melo unnecessary. I am just not going to do it. Have fun doing it if that's what you want to do. I am just going to do it. You shouldn't worry about me saying I think it's pointless. Enjoy your bliss.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 10-24-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Go ahead. However, if we could have access to a Federation Star Trek time travel device would their be other changes we could have made before even considering trading for Li Melo ? We could have done things seasons earlier that would have made trading for Li Melo unnecessary. I am just not going to do it. Have fun doing it if that's what you want to do.
    Sure there would be. But thatís irrelevant, Iím not talking about that, am I.

Sure there would be. But thatís irrelevant, Iím not talking about that, am I.
    Shady have a great work week and enjoy the game tonight
    Last edited by flimflamman; 10-24-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Shady have a great work week and enjoy the game tonight
    Always like when you stir the pot, then say ďhave a good night/weekĒ. You do the same

Maybe he didn't have interest in the Knicks and was simply using the Knicks to raise his contract value. He would have come but we would have to pay more to get his attention and the Knicks no longer want players they have to over pay for. Or maybe that's why they wanted Duarte, so they would not have retained Burks or Reggie and that contract money would have gone into a contract for both Evan and Ball ? Or maybe other reasons but if Kemba and Rose with Deuce and IQ work out how many more wins would Ball give us ? You can't get everyone your interested in. I enjoy our current team.
    I agree. I do not think Ball had interest in NY. That move would have needed to made via trade at last year's deadline. It appears we lost interest. Kemba looks lost defensively, hopefully that will improve, if not Rose will be putting in alot of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I agree. I do not think Ball had interest in NY. That move would have needed to made via trade at last year's deadline. It appears we lost interest. Kemba looks lost defensively, hopefully that will improve, if not Rose will be putting in alot of minutes.
    Which one is it? He wasnít, or we werenít? Looking at it logically, why wouldnít he want to be here? Guy who wants the spotlight, and the market, and a main PG role..

Iíd say we didnít think he was worth the price tag

Which one is it? He wasnít, or we werenít? Looking at it logically, why wouldnít he want to be here? Guy who wants the spotlight, and the market, and a main PG role..

Iíd say we didnít think he was worth the price tag
    The bulls overpaid maybe we didn't value him that high although we should have bkuz kemba looks really bad on defense

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    The bulls overpaid maybe we didn't value him that high although we should have bkuz kemba looks really bad on defense
    Did they? I donít think so, personally. I wouldnít have been mad if we signed him for that. Thatís pretty much exactly the numbers I was suggesting. 4/80 for a PG with size, young, still improving, and good on defense. How much cheaper you expect to get that?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 10-25-2021 at 09:06 AM.

Did they? I donít think so, personally. I wouldnít have been mad if we signed him for that. Thatís pretty much exactly the numbers I was suggesting. 4/80 for a PG with size, young, still improving, and good on defense. How much cheaper you expect to get that?
    I agree with you but maybe they viewed evan as a better fit at a much cheaper price

I agree with you but maybe they viewed evan as a better fit at a much cheaper price
    I donít think one should have had anything to do with the other. Go for both

Around the NBA 2021 Off-Season Discussion

Agreed. The biggest need was a new backcourt not one or the other. I am happy with what we did but I also would have been happy with adding Spencer or Ball at the expense of Noel and Burks if that was possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-25-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Well if you sign both than drose Noel and Burks are gone we didn't have that much cap and after looking at our defense when mitch sits Noel was very valuable and obviously drose is a beast so its not so black and white

Well if you sign both than drose Noel and Burks are gone we didn't have that much cap and after looking at our defense when mitch sits Noel was very valuable and obviously drose is a beast so its not so black and white
    So what. Would have gladly done that. Iíd have to go look, but couldnít we have dropped Burks and Noel and instead signed Lonzo. Iím sure it could have been worked out

I didnít want to pay Noel, so thatís no loss for me

So what. Would have gladly done that. Iíd have to go look, but couldnít we have dropped Burks and Noel and instead signed Lonzo. Iím sure it could have been worked out

I didnít want to pay Noel, so thatís no loss for me
    Probably but again our defense sux without mitch we are not this offensive powerhouse atleast not with thibs we are going to win with defense Burks is meh

Me honestly I would've signed Ball over Fournier and we still could've got kemba just play Ball at the 2 or just don't sign kemba bring Bullock back