Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1591
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Right…
    Finally you've come to your senses

Lowry was the one guy I'd be pissed if we got him cp3 is the other one

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Finally you've come to your senses

Lowry was the one guy I'd be pissed if we got him cp3 is the other one
    I knew you would say that. I wrote something else, and deleted it. What’s the point, really?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I knew you would say that. I wrote something else, and deleted it. What’s the point, really?
    Smart man seriously Lowry is done bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I'm hoping Knox clicks and gets it this year, but did you notice your youtube had not one defensive play highlight? That is kind of crazy in it's self.

They guy can shoot, he is athletic, just hopes he can put it together, what a great thing for the Knicks if he could, i'm truly hoping this is not another Frank scenario where he's gone for nothing after the season, two straight years of lottery picks for what?

I truly wish him the best and hope he's working out with someone that helps him figure it out.

I think he will be free soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I'm hoping Knox clicks and gets it this year, but did you notice your youtube had not one defensive play highlight? That is kind of crazy in it's self.

They guy can shoot, he is athletic, just hopes he can put it together, what a great thing for the Knicks if he could, i'm truly hoping this is not another Frank scenario where he's gone for nothing after the season, two straight years of lottery picks for what?

I truly wish him the best and hope he's working out with someone that helps him figure it out.
    Well, this is a highlight real from one month. I've yet to see a defensive highlight from RJ, Obi, Quick, Rose, Burks, or Randle for that matter. Defensive highlights are few and far between for most players.

But Knox was second on the team in blocks a couple of years ago so Im sure there's a defensive highlight somewhere out there. Now that the Knicks have distributors, Knox should be on the court. Bullock payed 33 min a game in the playoffs and gave us NADA. Play Knox.

Well, this is a highlight real from one month. I've yet to see a defensive highlight from RJ, Obi, Quick, Rose, Burks, or Randle for that matter. Defensive highlights are few and far between for most players.

But Knox was second on the team in blocks a couple of years ago so Im sure there's a defensive highlight somewhere out there. Now that the Knicks have distributors, Knox should be on the court. Bullock payed 33 min a game in the playoffs and gave us NADA. Play Knox.
    I love to see stories of athletes having a comeback story so I would love to see Knox fulfilling the potential the team felt he had this year. If he can do it he would replace Burks as the back up 3 most likely. No big deal as Burks has value and versatility and is already paid well so no need to feel sorry for Burks if he loses the spot. Love to see it. I will send Knox all the positive energy I can. But between me and you, I highly doubt it. Speaking of vids why no videos of him doing the play against NBA peers in the summer ? Why no vids of Mitch shooting a thousand free throws every day ? Knox needs to be going after it against pros who are better then him. I guess his confidence needs a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I love to see stories of athletes having a comeback story so I would love to see Knox fulfilling the potential the team felt he had this year. If he can do it he would replace Burks as the back up 3 most likely. No big deal as Burks has value and versatility and is already paid well so no need to feel sorry for Burks if he loses the spot. Love to see it. I will send Knox all the positive energy I can. But between me and you, I highly doubt it. Speaking of vids why no videos of him doing the play against NBA peers in the summer ? Why no vids of Mitch shooting a thousand free throws every day ? Knox needs to be going after it against pros who are better then him. I guess his confidence needs a boost.
    He’s too slow, and lacks agility, to play the 3

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I just don't see Knox getting the opportunity under Thibs. And Thibs likely to never give up on Burks considering how Payton started EVERY GAME last yr and I doubt Burks will ever look that bad...even though Thibs "liked what he saw" from Payton...aiyaiyai

Burks played pretty big for us last yr so I'm not killing him but he was the most selfish guy on the court and when he's not scoring, he's really not doing all that much else either.

I don't think Knox will crack the rotation but I will say I saw something different in him last season. He actually played decent defense when he was in the game. His eyes should be wide open because we don't have a SF/PF hybrid player on this team.

I always thought he was used wrong according to his strengths on offense. I remember when he got drafted and Jalen Rose was talking about how well Knox moved without the ball and how good a cutter he is. We never utilized that and instead focus more on trying to make him a point forward (he did need to improve his handle). Hopefully Knox turns it around or he could end up playing overseas.

I just don't see Knox getting the opportunity under Thibs. And Thibs likely to never give up on Burks considering how Payton started EVERY GAME last yr and I doubt Burks will ever look that bad...even though Thibs "liked what he saw" from Payton...aiyaiyai

Burks played pretty big for us last yr so I'm not killing him but he was the most selfish guy on the court and when he's not scoring, he's really not doing all that much else either.
    Burks did more than fans give him credit for, that is for sure, i've been watching last year games and Burks doesn't get close to justification he deserves imo.

and i guess you didn't open Ewing link on Randle today, mostly about defense and he was tied in defending the post up % wise giving up the lowest % of points, yea Randle doesn't get defensive credit as well he deserves, glad the league see's it.

I wish Knox well, but i think we have two rooks who may see more court time then he gets, has nothing to do with Thibs and everything to do with Knox.

I don't see the NBA knocking down t he door to trade for Knox just like the NBA has spoken on Frank, I mean DSJ got an invite to portland, and Elf is on a team that was in the finals, NBA speaks loud and clear.

but lets blame the coach that got us a 4th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Burks did more than fans give him credit for, that is for sure, i've been watching last year games and Burks doesn't get close to justification he deserves imo.

and i guess you didn't open Ewing link on Randle today, mostly about defense and he was tied in defending the post up % wise giving up the lowest % of points, yea Randle doesn't get defensive credit as well he deserves, glad the league see's it.

I wish Knox well, but i think we have two rooks who may see more court time then he gets, has nothing to do with Thibs and everything to do with Knox.

I don't see the NBA knocking down t he door to trade for Knox just like the NBA has spoken on Frank, I mean DSJ got an invite to portland, and Elf is on a team that was in the finals, NBA speaks loud and clear.

but lets blame the coach that got us a 4th seed.

You mean, other than the many reports of the Knicks not including Knox in a trade in yrs past right... (not that i believe them) but...Why would teams knock the door down in a trade for a guy they'll likely get for free when the Knicks blow it, similar to how we might blow it with Mitch ... but I guess if that happens, we shouldn't blame the front office that got us to the 4th seed.

https://youtu.be/5Vektn-tc2Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Knox has to take the spot. He has to if he wants it, get it by KO. He can't leave any doubt. He has to seize it

Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast