Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1485
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    What says ordinary about them?

They were a whole one game worse than us last year, despite a ton of injuries. They should be very tough this year
    I thought they won the series against the Knicks even though the Knicks were healthy and the Heat were basically banged up the whole season.

They are better than the Knicks until the Knicks can prove otherwise.

You made the statement, so I figured you had a reason.
    I think he's going on a hunch.

We all are pretty much depending on Kemba to play like his younger self or one of the young players to take a drastic stride up in their development in order for the Knicks to better match up with the Heat.

That would put the Knicks closer to the Heat but I don't know if the Knicks can supplant them.

The Heat losing Kendrick Nunn was a blow imo but they now have added Kyle Lowry.

I think the Heat went backwards there imo.

Nunn is a young upcoming player. Giving him up to bring in grey haired Lowry is a mistake imo.
    Should've kept Nunn and continue to develop him.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    I thought they won the series against the Knicks even though the Knicks were healthy and the Heat were basically banged up the whole season.

They are better than the Knicks until the Knicks can prove otherwise.
    100%. All their key players except DRob missed time. They finished exactly 1 game worse than us. And they just added Lowry..

We all are pretty much depending on Kemba to play like his younger self or one of the young players to take a drastic stride up in their development in order for the Knicks to better match up with the Heat.

That would put the Knicks closer to the Heat but I don't know if the Knicks can supplant them.

The Heat losing Kendrick Nunn was a blow imo but they now have added Kyle Lowry.

Nunn is a young upcoming player. Giving him up to bring in grey haired Lowry is a mistake imo.
    No they didnít. If you want to say long term, ok. But Lowry is a much better player right now. Heís better on both sides of the ball. And thereís a big difference when youíre being depended on to be the man every night, vs. being a support guy, that sits when not needed, or not effective. Case in point, both years heís been a pro, playoffs came around, his minutes and efficiency shrunk. Remember too, Miami operates differently. They are always ready to go for a title, and Riley always is capable of making the moves to go for it.

I like Nunn though, nice player. I would have mentioned the difference in contracts they signed. But thatís not fully fair to Nunn, as him having his QO pulled later in FA hurt him, Iím sure he could have done better than 2/10
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-12-2021 at 11:10 AM.

Yea, I'm talking long term the Heat would've been better off keeping Nunn.
    Lowry might have 1 more good year in the bag.

Yea, I'm talking long term the Heat would've been better off keeping Nunn.
    Lowry might have 1 more good year in the bag.
    Idk about that not saying Lowry isn't washed up but nunn isn't so great

I don't think anyone wanted to go to Miami so they overpaid lowry

I think the team has improved greatly with Fournier and Kemba and with the return of Mitch. I don't know if Grimes and Deuce will play much but when they do they will add more then what Frank and Knox gave us last year in limited minutes. I am from Soundview like Kemba and I like him but I am not counting on him to be Charlotte Kemba at all. I just expect Kemba to be a player that is very effecient and skilled in his time. Spreading the floor and running a pick n roll well and being better then Elf. We are going to be much better. Their play will make the arguments for me.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I think the team has improved greatly with Fournier and Kemba and with the return of Mitch. I don't know if Grimes and Deuce will play much but when they do they will add more then what Frank and Knox gave us last year in limited minutes. I am from Soundview like Kemba and I like him but I am not counting on him to be Charlotte Kemba at all. I just expect Kemba to be a player that is very effecient and skilled in his time. Spreading the floor and running a pick n roll well and being better then Elf. We are going to be much better. Their play will make the arguments for me.
    I fully expect Charlotte kemba just in limited minutes sure kemba may miss games here and there but he's far from washed

I guarantee kemba outplays lowry

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Idk about that not saying Lowry isn't washed up but nunn isn't so great

I don't think anyone wanted to go to Miami so they overpaid lowry
    Lowry is 100% not washed up. Just put up 17/7/5 on 43/40/87, and plays defense. If thatís washed up, or seeming like he will be washed up soon, then most of the league is washed up. Or was never even good enough to be talked about as washed up..

Miami targeted him from the jump. You donít think he would get that deal elsewhere? If he had any interest in us, I bet Leon would have made a substantial offer
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-12-2021 at 01:25 PM.

I fully expect Charlotte kemba just in limited minutes sure kemba may miss games here and there but he's far from washed

Guarantee? Thatís a strong word. Considering Kemba isnít a better player than Lowry overall. Lowry is a much better defender, and better distributor. Kemba scores more, but also shoots a lot more

Look at the difference in their perceived value in the league, and come back to me. OKC couldnít give him away. You think any team would have given Kemba anywhere near the deal Lowry just got?

I would love to get a elite version of Kemba. I would be be very happy. I am just not counting on it. If we get Boston Kemba from last stretch of the year with load managed time that would be awesome. Team last season would have won more games if Mitch and Burks had not lost games due to illness. Plus Rose was not here for half the season and he had Covid. Injuries are part of the game. Teams have to have depth to overcome it and our team is deep this year. The team is going to be great this year. Not better then Brooklyn and Milwaukee but we can finish as high as three.

Lowry is 100% not washed up. Just put up 17/7/5 on 43/40/87, and plays defense. If thatís washed up, or seeming like he will be washed up soon, then most of the league is washed up. Or was never even good enough to be talked about as washed up..

Miami targeted him from the jump. You donít think he would get that deal elsewhere? If he had any interest in us, I bet Leon would have made a substantial offer
    Oh no not 17 ppg on a team that didn't even make the ****ing play in bofl dude us done bro sure he'll be great if Miami makes the playoffs in the playoffs but he's a shell of his former self at this point

Just the fact he got 30 is hilarious Miami are going to regret that contract soon

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I would love to get a elite version of Kemba. I would be be very happy. I am just not counting on it. If we get Boston Kemba from last stretch of the year with load managed time that would be awesome. Team last season would have won more games if Mitch and Burks had not lost games due to illness. Plus Rose was not here for half the season and he had Covid. Injuries are part of the game. Teams have to have depth to overcome it and our team is deep this year. The team is going to be great this year. Not better then Brooklyn and Milwaukee but we can finish as high as three.
    I mean the monstars didn't magically steal his game lol he probably makes the asg too or close to it

I mean the monstars didn't magically steal his game lol he probably makes the asg too or close to it
    Hope your right.

Oh no not 17 ppg on a team that didn't even make the ****ing play in bofl dude us done bro sure he'll be great if Miami makes the playoffs in the playoffs but he's a shell of his former self at this point

Just the fact he got 30 is hilarious Miami are going to regret that contract soon
    RightÖ
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-12-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast