Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1611
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    No team would sign knox either atleast frank played defense
    What's the point of being up Knox when you was talking about Frank ? Knox is another guy who has this season to save his career or he will be out of the league. Frank is off to Europe as he showed no heart. Knox I hope can crack the rotation so I will root for him. But Frank's story is already written.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-11-2021 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    What's the point of being up Knox when you was talking about Frank ? Knox is another guy who has this season to save his career or he will be out of the league. Frank is off to Europe as he showed no heart. Knox I hope can crack the rotation so I will root for him. But Frank's story is already written.
    Bkuz frank plays defense we already got mad shooting only reason knox is here is bkuz of perry

Also our team lacks good perimeter defense imo its dum af to let our best perimeter defender go
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 09-11-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Bkuz frank plays defense we already got mad shooting only reason knox is here is bkuz of perry

Also our team lacks good perimeter defense imo its dum af to let our best perimeter defender go
    Franks is gone. I don't know why he is still in your mind. He is headed to Europe.

Franks is gone. I don't know why he is still in your mind. He is headed to Europe.
    Lol I know just pointing out knox should be ther with him

Lol I know just pointing out knox should be ther with him
    Knox atleast still has one year left and is still on the roster. He likely will be out of the league next season. Yet, he still has a chance. He needs to pull his head out of his *** and take someone's job. He has to show that he is a 22 year old versatile 3 and 4 who can shoot, pass, dribble, pass, and defend to crack the rotation. If he can do that in practice, training camp, pre season and in his limited minutes he can displace Burks at the back up 3 or Obi at the back up 4. Or replace one of them if they are traded. Knox still has that chance and I would like to see him take it. If not Knox is out of the league next year. On the bright side, Knicks drafting strategy has changed. No more Frank's and Kevin's. They draft high motor guys now and mature players, gym rats who handle adversity.

No team would sign knox either atleast frank played defense
    This means nothing. He plays defense…and? It’s not 1990.

Knox is terrible also lol. He doesn’t help your case. Both were bad picks.

The Miami Heat will be one of the more enigmatic teams in the NBA. Kyle Lowry + Jimmy Butler looks good on paper. What of Duncan Robinson? Is Tyler Herro the real deal or like Justin Bieber, another pretty boy punk. Bam is the Heat only real big man.

Udonis Haslem is collecting social security during his 19th season as a Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Miami Heat will be one of the more enigmatic teams in the NBA. Kyle Lowry + Jimmy Butler looks good on paper. What of Duncan Robinson? Is Tyler Herro the real deal or like Justin Bieber, another pretty boy punk. Bam is the Heat only real big man.

Udonis Haslem is collecting social security during his 19th season as a Heat.
    They can be really good or ordinary. The Knicks will be better if healthy.

They can be really good or ordinary. The Knicks will be better if healthy.
    What says ordinary about them?

They were a whole one game worse than us last year, despite a ton of injuries. They should be very tough this year

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    What says ordinary about them?

They were a whole one game worse than us last year, despite a ton of injuries. They should be very tough this year
    We can talk about it during the season.

We can talk about it during the season.
    Obviously we can..

But what makes you say that?

Obviously we can..

But what makes you say that?
    I am not motivated to discuss it now, lol. Can't muster the enthusiasm even for one more sentence on it now

I am not motivated to discuss it now, lol. Can't muster the enthusiasm even for one more sentence on it now
    Exciting stuff.

Exciting stuff.
    It is what it is, right now. I am optimistic about the Knicks roster and abality to acquire a player here or there during the season to improve on any defeciencies. I think our players can mesh well and improve the teams play. It's not about other teams like Miami can do to us, it's what we can do to them. As the season unfolds that will make the points for me I predict.

It is what it is, right now. I am optimistic about the Knicks roster and abality to acquire a player here or there during the season to improve on any defeciencies. I think our players can mesh well and improve the teams play. It's not about other teams like Miami can do to us, it's what we can do to them. As the season unfolds that will make the points for me I predict.
    You made the statement, so I figured you had a reason.

Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast