Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Fan Capacity

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,860
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Are the 76ers doing full capacity too?
    They are 50%; and June 11th go to 100%.

    But it wouldn't matter. The Center has a capacity of 19,500, so 9,750 capacity. 9,750 theoretical waiting list could get in with 100% capacity. I'm 10,126th on the list. I'd be waiting anyways.

    EDIT:
    I'd add that the list is a little funky. It's not purely in the order called in. It's a combination of order and number of tickets. I'm looking for 4 together, so that puts me further down the list. My wait for a single ticket has me a 854th on the list. So it's a combination of how many tickets you need along with when you called. They did this so they can be at PA/Philly's mandated cap and not have lost potential for seats.

    Additionally I had to trick the system and use my phone number (717 area code for south central PA) and my uncles address (West Chester) as my Richmond address is blocked from the waiting list so they can avoid having Wiz fans get too many primary market tickets.

    Looking up secondary market, cheapest ticket is at the highest part of the arena furthest from the court for $95, lower bowl going for an average of $500.
    Last edited by warfelg; 05-23-2021 at 08:06 AM.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,300
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They are 50%; and June 11th go to 100%.

    But it wouldn't matter. The Center has a capacity of 19,500, so 9,750 capacity. 9,750 theoretical waiting list could get in with 100% capacity. I'm 10,126th on the list. I'd be waiting anyways.

    EDIT:
    I'd add that the list is a little funky. It's not purely in the order called in. It's a combination of order and number of tickets. I'm looking for 4 together, so that puts me further down the list. My wait for a single ticket has me a 854th on the list. So it's a combination of how many tickets you need along with when you called. They did this so they can be at PA/Philly's mandated cap and not have lost potential for seats.

    Additionally I had to trick the system and use my phone number (717 area code for south central PA) and my uncles address (West Chester) as my Richmond address is blocked from the waiting list so they can avoid having Wiz fans get too many primary market tickets.

    Looking up secondary market, cheapest ticket is at the highest part of the arena furthest from the court for $95, lower bowl going for an average of $500.
    Dang, if everything plays out, they should be rocking a full house by the ECF.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,860
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Dang, if everything plays out, they should be rocking a full house by the ECF.
    Hopefully. And won't need to ask their star player to make a cheesy discount ticket video (yes I'm ripping on the Nets for this because that's pathetic to have to do).

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,943
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hopefully. And won't need to ask their star player to make a cheesy discount ticket video (yes I'm ripping on the Nets for this because that's pathetic to have to do).
    What happened?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,860
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    What happened?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    The Nets recorded Harden after a practice telling people to get playoff tickets at 50% off by using the promo code “Harden” when checking out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,860

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,701
    Damn Toronto is still locked down and you got cities like Philly and Mil with similar yearly temps with high capacity attendance. We cant even eat inside a restaurant atm.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Damn Toronto is still locked down and you got cities like Philly and Mil with similar yearly temps with high capacity attendance. We cant even eat inside a restaurant atm.
    Yeah, USA is mostly open without masks or will be that way shortly.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,070
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Dang, if everything plays out, they should be rocking a full house by the ECF.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,070
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The Nets recorded Harden after a practice telling people to get playoff tickets at 50% off by using the promo code “Harden” when checking out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,943
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lol that was corny as hell. I'm sure the Knicks didn't need to do that. Prob sold out in 2 mins.

    Does anyone in NY actually care about the Nets?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Damn Toronto is still locked down and you got cities like Philly and Mil with similar yearly temps with high capacity attendance. We cant even eat inside a restaurant atm.
    You should move

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  13. 06-04-2021, 04:44 AM
    Reason
    Off topic - Rush

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,198
    The Knicks not mixing the vaxxed and non-vaxxed is a little odd. I would think mixing them would be better.

  15. 06-04-2021, 10:27 AM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  16. 06-04-2021, 01:24 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  17. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Knicks not mixing the vaxxed and non-vaxxed is a little odd. I would think mixing them would be better.
    Why?

  18. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,300
    Wonder if teams are upping fan capacity for the 2nd round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •