Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fan Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Are the 76ers doing full capacity too?
    They are 50%; and June 11th go to 100%.

But it wouldn't matter. The Center has a capacity of 19,500, so 9,750 capacity. 9,750 theoretical waiting list could get in with 100% capacity. I'm 10,126th on the list. I'd be waiting anyways.

EDIT:
    I'd add that the list is a little funky. It's not purely in the order called in. It's a combination of order and number of tickets. I'm looking for 4 together, so that puts me further down the list. My wait for a single ticket has me a 854th on the list. So it's a combination of how many tickets you need along with when you called. They did this so they can be at PA/Philly's mandated cap and not have lost potential for seats.

Additionally I had to trick the system and use my phone number (717 area code for south central PA) and my uncles address (West Chester) as my Richmond address is blocked from the waiting list so they can avoid having Wiz fans get too many primary market tickets.

Looking up secondary market, cheapest ticket is at the highest part of the arena furthest from the court for $95, lower bowl going for an average of $500.
    Last edited by warfelg; 05-23-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They are 50%; and June 11th go to 100%.

But it wouldn't matter. The Center has a capacity of 19,500, so 9,750 capacity. 9,750 theoretical waiting list could get in with 100% capacity. I'm 10,126th on the list. I'd be waiting anyways.

EDIT:
    I'd add that the list is a little funky. It's not purely in the order called in. It's a combination of order and number of tickets. I'm looking for 4 together, so that puts me further down the list. My wait for a single ticket has me a 854th on the list. So it's a combination of how many tickets you need along with when you called. They did this so they can be at PA/Philly's mandated cap and not have lost potential for seats.

Additionally I had to trick the system and use my phone number (717 area code for south central PA) and my uncles address (West Chester) as my Richmond address is blocked from the waiting list so they can avoid having Wiz fans get too many primary market tickets.

Looking up secondary market, cheapest ticket is at the highest part of the arena furthest from the court for $95, lower bowl going for an average of $500.
    Dang, if everything plays out, they should be rocking a full house by the ECF.

Hopefully. And won't need to ask their star player to make a cheesy discount ticket video (yes I'm ripping on the Nets for this because that's pathetic to have to do).

Hopefully. And won't need to ask their star player to make a cheesy discount ticket video (yes I'm ripping on the Nets for this because that's pathetic to have to do).
    What happened?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    What happened?

The Nets recorded Harden after a practice telling people to get playoff tickets at 50% off by using the promo code “Harden” when checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Toronto is still locked down and you got cities like Philly and Mil with similar yearly temps with high capacity attendance. We cant even eat inside a restaurant atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Damn Toronto is still locked down and you got cities like Philly and Mil with similar yearly temps with high capacity attendance. We cant even eat inside a restaurant atm.
    Yeah, USA is mostly open without masks or will be that way shortly.

The Nets recorded Harden after a practice telling people to get playoff tickets at 50% off by using the promo code “Harden” when checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that was corny as hell. I'm sure the Knicks didn't need to do that. Prob sold out in 2 mins.

Does anyone in NY actually care about the Nets?

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    You should move

13. 06-04-2021, 04:44 AM
    Reason
    Off topic - Rush

The Knicks not mixing the vaxxed and non-vaxxed is a little odd. I would think mixing them would be better.

15. 06-04-2021, 10:27 AM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

16. 06-04-2021, 01:24 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Knicks not mixing the vaxxed and non-vaxxed is a little odd. I would think mixing them would be better.
    Why?

Wonder if teams are upping fan capacity for the 2nd round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12