Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I agree. Tolerance, care, deprogramming, and in some cases, rubber rooms.
    I vote for the rubber room since it is far to late for deprogramming him
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I vote for the rubber room since it is far to late for deprogramming him
    Actually, I was referring to rank and file Trumpeters. Almost all of them need deprogramming to live normal and productive lives.

Actually, I was referring to rank and file Trumpeters. Almost all of them need deprogramming to live normal and productive lives.
    And I was referring to our resident Trumpster, whose name will not be mention
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Cant when one party whole agenda is hate others.
    Well, idiotic thinking like this is a good part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is a perfect example of the contempt you are speaking of:
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1394766979450425360
    If a white person would limit interviews to white people, you would call it racist.
    Good to see you and Special getting riled up about the same story.

The problem is one side (republicans) main concerns in the country revolve around debatable issues- illegal immigration, taxes, etc. The main concern for democrats are trump supporters and white nationalist, which has been define very loosely recently. When one sides main concern is the other side, unity cannot happen.

RRRRiiiigggghhhhtttt!!!!

But rank and file dems are just fine and dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is a perfect example of the contempt you are speaking of:
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1394766979450425360
    If a white person would limit interviews to white people, you would call it racist.
    When Trumpo said he could commit murder on 5th Avenue and people wuld still vote for him he was criticized.

I think Lori Lightweight and many other dem mayors could say the same think. Of coutse, then that would be OK.

You guys are finished. Just accept it. Itís been a tough 20 years since 9/11 to watch the decline and watch you implode and self destruct but itís just the reality now.

you spelled left/anti Trump movement wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html
    I mention these inconvenient observations because the anti-Trump movement, of which Iím a proud member, seems to be getting dumber. It seems to be settling into a smug, fairy tale version of reality that filters out discordant information. More anti-Trumpers seem to be telling themselves a ďMadness of King GeorgeĒ narrative: Trump is a semiliterate madman surrounded by sycophants who are morally, intellectually and psychologically inferior to people like us.

there has been more hate from the left in America, that feel justified in that hate because of what they have bold told by media up Democrat's ***.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you spelled left/anti Trump movement wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html

there has been more hate from the left in America, that feel justified in that hate because of what they have bold told by media up Democrat's ***.
    Don't really identify with the Democrats all that much either. They have their own sets of problems. However, goose stepping morons that blindly follow Der Fuehrer no matter what asinine words he spouts are a bit more concerning than just about any other pests or rodents we have to deal with at this time.

Don't really identify with the Democrats all that much either. They have their own sets of problems. However, goose stepping morons that blindly follow Der Fuehrer no matter what asinine words he spouts are a bit more concerning than just about any other pests or rodents we have to deal with at this time.
    media lies about Trump are disturbing and a reason why so many have been manipulated. the same type of people that actually believe Trump had no success as President.

Your crush on Trump is never gonna fade, is it?

All I can say is

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    It's even worse when you realize that statement can accurately describe either party.
    I fully think one side (dems) tries really hard to hide the bad and only highlight the good.

I feel the other side only cares to rally its base to 100% despise the other side, no matter what the topic is (even when both sides have a similar view).

That seems to be the theme of the highest watched shows on both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Good to see you and Special getting riled up about the same story.
    And blatant racism like this doesn't bother you? If a white politician of either party were to limit interviews to white reporters only, you'd be howling for days about it, and rightly so.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast