Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao....that's some warped *** thinking, you sure you're not compensating for something? I mean seriously, you're thinking a guy like Graham is only as he is....because he's secretly gay and hiding child abuse? AND, you think it's prevalent? So, in your sociopathic thinking, which came first?
    Well first off there's no doubt that Lindsey is closeted. He's so far in that he's actually in the closet of his neighbor. If anyone disputes this, they have zero credibility.

And yes, given the geography of his upbringing and his own personal politics, I would put money that he was raised by parents who told him that men date women and anything else is weird and evil. That type of upbringing is child abuse. Telling a child that the are evil or bad for no other reason than the way they were born.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well first off there's no doubt that Lindsey is closeted. He's so far in that he's actually in the closet of his neighbor. If anyone disputes this, they have zero credibility.

And yes, given the geography of his upbringing and his own personal politics, I would put money that he was raised by parents who told him that men date women and anything else is weird and evil. That type of upbringing is child abuse. Telling a child that the are evil or bad for no other reason than the way they were born.
    Even IF I went along with your extrapolation and your BS assumption about parents you know nothing about, it's ridiculous to cry child abuse PLUS, you're talking ONE PERSON while at the same time inferring it's some kind of norm.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

lmao....that's some warped *** thinking, you sure you're not compensating for something? I mean seriously, you're thinking a guy like Graham is only as he is....because he's secretly gay and hiding child abuse? AND, you think it's prevalent? So, in your sociopathic thinking, which came first?
    Sorry I started this. I was just using some of my obtuse humor. My bad.

There is probably some truth found in all these observations in some number and in some situations, but my sweeping generalization about Republicans is also patently false and I admit it.

Even IF I went along with your extrapolation and your BS assumption about parents you know nothing about, it's ridiculous to cry child abuse PLUS, you're talking ONE PERSON while at the same time inferring it's some kind of norm.
    I mean, yes, any parent that does that is very abusive. That type of thought process is not uncommon among Christians especially those raised more than 20 years ago.

I grew up catholic and around people that are 'slightly ' religious and it was prevalent. Common sense dictates it's even more prevalent amongst more religious groups, no?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-18-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yikes.

Back on point, has anyone seen this story today about the chickens? I saw it on CNN and I realize that is not a credible source to many.

Aha:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cover-up.html
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-18-2021 at 05:26 PM.

Itís real easy to laugh at these crazy people for being crazy or fat or stupid. But the police should really be arresting people like this.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...911283203?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I mean, yes, any parent that does that is very abusive. That type of thought process is not uncommon among Christians especially those raised more than 20 years ago.

I grew up catholic and around people that are 'slightly ' religious and it was prevalent. Common sense dictates it's even more prevalent amongst more religious groups, no?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    IF a parent does that.....that's the point, he was simply extrapolating that. Meanwhile, there's nothing out there remotely inferring Graham's parents were anything other than the bar/restaurant/pool hall owners they're shown to be nor is there actual evidence he's gay.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Lmao this has become so ****ing ridiculous but the cult members but it.

How is that the state of Arizona hasn't erected a statue to Trump yet? Clearly the Arizona GOP think he's some kind of deity. Its amazing how hyper focused they are on an election that was decided 7 months ago.

Are you really going to act like religious parents not accepting gay children wasn't the norm? Especially in red states?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    How is that the state of Arizona hasn't erected a statue to Trump yet? Clearly the Arizona GOP think he's some kind of deity. Its amazing how hyper focused they are on an election that was decided 7 months ago.
    If the AZ GOP got their way, they would have already. Their Twitter account is a glowing testimony to the orange superiority of Trump in all things.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    We are turning into a one big mental ward.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We are turning into a one big mental ward.
    Sadly, a significant portion of the population has been brainwashed. As the joke says, in most cases it was just a light rinse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast