Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515

    Chickens ate their ballots

    Thousands of votes for Trump were eaten by chickens in Arizona and then the chickens were incinerated. Did you know that? And ballots flown in from South Korea. Stephen Ritcher, Maricopa County Recorder tells of these allegations. He is a Republican btw. Laughing his kundini off.

    Batcrap crazy? Or par for the course?

    Oh, my 150 votes for Biden were ineffective in Indiana. ::
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-18-2021 at 08:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,593
    This related to the Cyber Ninjas fraudit?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This related to the Cyber Ninjas fraudit?
    I don't know. I was watching everyone's favorite CNN first thing this morning and they were interviewing this Richter guy and he confirmed that both theories had been presented after the commentator asked him about it. Then they all had a good laugh.

    On the other hand, I have tried to find a thread about this and have been unsuccessful thus far.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,042
    What about China though?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    What about China though?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    China doesn't feed their chickens paper
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    What about China though?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've forgotten about the allegations against China. Think there was some alleged anti-Trump cyber activity.

    The Chinese can be a very brutal people. One thing I learned over there in visiting various cultures is that they do not appear to have the same values regarding the sanctity of life we do--or at least did in times past. Funny thing. In Korea ( I was there in the 70's) they would have Police smacking women around as they questioned them on soap operas. Just normal stuff. And they did beat the shiet out of people in the street as I had witnessed a couple of times. Perhaps looking for a confession or pretrial punishment.

    Oh, and this was rather disturbing. Homosexuals never made it to the station house. Always shot while trying to escape. Not a good environment for Republicans.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-18-2021 at 11:41 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,593
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    What about China though?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I donít think they found the bamboo in the ballots they thought they would. Just like they didnít find anything with their blue lights.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Not a good environment for Republicans.
    What in what you said about China and Korea equates to that?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    What in what you said about China and Korea equates to that?
    I was inferring that a significant portion of the Republican Party is homosexual, which is not exactly politically correct and really doesn't or shouldn't have anything to with one's politics.

    My bad. I apologize.

    Also, I should say that even though South Korea had a President (Park Chung Hee) it was really a dictatorship and the time and some things could be quite brutal. They have evolved brilliantly in the time since then and are a democratic and egalitarian society that we should envy.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-18-2021 at 12:01 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I was inferring that a significant portion of the Republican Party is homosexual, which is not exactly politically correct and really doesn't or shouldn't have anything to with one's politics.

    My bad. I apologize.

    Also, I should say that even though South Korea had a President (Park Chung Hee) it was really a dictatorship and the time and some things could be quite brutal. They have evolved brilliantly in the time since then and are a democratic and egalitarian society that we should envy.
    lmao@ significant portion of Republicans being homosexual.....based on what, the high percentage of conservatives that tend to (not) be homosexual? ...so has nothing remotely to do with being PC
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,593
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao@ significant portion of Republicans being homosexual.....based on what, the high percentage of conservatives that tend to (not) be homosexual? ...so has nothing remotely to do with being PC
    I highly doubt that a significant portion of the Republicans are homosexual. BUT I would bet just about anything that the ones who are still talking about how things like marriage being between one man and one woman are gay. If in this day and age, when just about everyone knows at least a couple gay people and can tell they aren't the spawn of Satan, then there is something eating at you and there's good odds that it's self hate from hating gay people.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I highly doubt that a significant portion of the Republicans are homosexual. BUT I would bet just about anything that the ones who are still talking about how things like marriage being between one man and one woman are gay. If in this day and age, when just about everyone knows at least a couple gay people and can tell they aren't the spawn of Satan, then there is something eating at you and there's good odds that it's self hate from hating gay people.
    Your suggestion is that a good percentage of those people against gay marriage...are themselves both gay and Republican?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    There could certainly be some sort of over-compensating going on. Whether it's the guy who buys a giant truck to cover up his tiny pee-pee or the guy that constantly makes homophobic quips to cover up the fact that he wants to rail dudes in the ***.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,593
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Your suggestion is that a good percentage of those people against gay marriage...are themselves both gay and Republican?
    I think that a lot of them are yet. They were raised to hate themselves by abusive parents. Iím looking squarely at Lindsey Graham when I picture this type of person.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think that a lot of them are yet. They were raised to hate themselves by abusive parents. Iím looking squarely at Lindsey Graham when I picture this type of person.
    lmao....that's some warped *** thinking, you sure you're not compensating for something? I mean seriously, you're thinking a guy like Graham is only as he is....because he's secretly gay and hiding child abuse? AND, you think it's prevalent? So, in your sociopathic thinking, which came first?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •